Pine Belt Enterprises, Inc.
Happiness rating is 66 out of 100

Working at Pine Belt Enterprises, Inc.: 32 Reviews

United States32 reviews

beltmanagementgreatworkenvironmentjobyearmanager

Great spot to go

Highly recommend. Pay is decent if you put the work in. Volume sales pay. Put you through enough training to get you going and help you out along the way

Overprocessed and looking to take at every turn

The auto industry has a lot of places to work, but this one is different. They keep trying to limit how much you can sell. They make you pay for their uniforms, make you pay to join a union that doesn't have a contract in place, and take from your pay at every turn.The process here is redundant and burdensome. Make you perform as if you are BDC. The process is so exaggerated that it takes 2-3 times longer for customers, compared to competitors. There are some good folks in the company, but many of their voices are muted or they are forced out. Anyone that advocates for us is fired.

Pros

Union

Cons

Issues with pay, poor management culture, lack of job security

Pine Belt Enterprises, Inc. insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment

Amazing place to work.

I've never worked at a better establishment. I am motivated daily to succeed, supported, respected and trusted. I would recommend anyone to work for Pine Belt.

Great place

Great place to work. Great team.. and tons of fun.. no matter what is going on.. we truly do have fun and do our jobs at the same time.. you may argue or get stressed.. but Pine Belt always has your back!!!

Great workplace

Managers help you any way they can. I started off in internet sales and thankfully was able to move up into a sales position. I received training and help from sales managers along the way. Owner is understanding and helpful. Definitely recommend.

Excellent place to work for. Co workers are great. Mostly everyone is respectful.

I have been with pine belt going on 4 years and they’re a great company to work for. Actually the best. I’m reading some of these reviews and they’re nuts. Pay is the best compared to other companys. Management is very helpful with helping you succeed. I travel 2 hours everyday back and forth to come to work for pine belt. Now you tell me why I would do something like that if it wasn’t worth it.

Best workplace ever

I’ve worked for Pine Belt for a little over a year now and I can say honestly say it is the best job I’ve ever had. The management is amazing and everyone around me is basically family at this point. Going to work isn’t a hassle because I genuinely enjoy it!

Cons

Plenty of opportunity for growth

The employees are treated very well and have a lot of opportunities for growth and advancement.A very good work environment. Honest and caring employer who takes care of their employees and provides lots of perks for everyone. Family owned and owners are very active in the operations. lots of long term loyal employees.

Pros

Job security. help is always available. Plenty od room for advancement

Pine Belt is a very special place for me where a few of my patent inventions were born.

I have been working in car sales since 84 and have worked for many stores. Before coming to Pine Belt I was told that I would get lost working for a larger company, but that was never the case. Working with the stellar management team I thrived here. I moved to the Subaru location in 2019, and have loved working with the team there. I will never forget Pine Belt, it has been a second home to me. The owner is great, fair, & friendly with big smile that makes you happy when talking to him.The best part of this job is being able to make people happy everyday. The friendships I have made here over the years, I cherish. From meeting people from all walks of life, getting to know them and all of their different life experiences and points of view. A sales man’s mother-in-law helped me get few patent it all happen because I worked here.

Pros

Great family owned company, treated with respect, union sales floor, no bell to bells, great comp plan

Cons

Couldn’t find any. This is a positive place

No job growth for women.

This is a mans world at Pine Belt Lakewood. Doesn’t matter how much you do, your knowledge, experience or years you are there if you are a woman you have zero growth potential. I was kept at the same pay rate and bonus plan after years of exceeding my quotas.

Pros

Co Workers are motivated and professional.

Cons

Not female friendly. Will use you and keep you at the same pay rate for years.

Active work place

Active work place, great learning environment great and flexible hours. Management is a little up and down and salesmen leave always some one new coming onto the team

Pros

Great flexable hours

Cons

Management makes you feel bad for asking questions or voicing concerns

Above average company

Fair and even handed company that primarily adheres to industry compensation trends. Could benefit to establish a dedicated HR manager for formal HR considerations

Sales and volume

Good store, very volume oriented store, good CSI, fun environment, good customers a lot of repeat customers in the store, Salesman friendly, Great service Dept.

Not a great place to work even part time

The pay is very low even for part time work. The managers don't communicate with each other causing work schedules that are unpredictable and completely different from what you are told day to day. 4 hour days became 12 hour days with no warning.

OK company

Good company. Selling cars is a great money maker, lots of fun people were great to work with. Times were great then but times has changed now. Good times

Great Work experiance

I loved working at Pine Belt. It was one of my favorite places to work. I would still be working there now if I didn't move. The people are amazing to work with. The managers and owners care about their employees and their families.

A professional work environment that provides great opportunities

Pine Belt is a family owned business that offers an amazing work environment that allows an individual the opportunity to grow professionally in a well structured environment. I have been with Pine Belt for almost 16 years and plan to retire here. All facets of the operation here are well managed and strive for excellence. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to work with a progressive hands on organization that is willing to provide you with the tools to be a success.

Pros

high earnings potential

my tenure at Pine Belt Chevy

I have been employed by Pine Belt Chevy since 1996. Our mission statement is to be the dealer of choice for both employees and our customers. This holds true to both accounts. I truly enjoy coming into work everyday and even though it is challenging, the employees and our loyal customers make for an amazing work environment. I plan on retiring from Pine Belt and I truly hope I can leave my mark on the best dealership in New Jersey. I have assembled an amazing team around me and I am very proud of them. We strive for perfection and we come pretty close to it daily. If you want to grow and work for the best store in the automotive industry, Pine Belt can be your home.

Challenging/Rewarding

Started years ago in an entry level position assuming I would not be there very long. Almost 10 years later and I still am, having been given the tools and training to move up within the company. Ownership is world class. You will be given all of the education, training, and support needed to succeed...the rest is up to you. Pay/benefits are more than competitive and the environment is professional and challenging yet fun. Very big on promoting from within so there are consistent opportunities to advance.

Pros

Pay, benefits, training, advancement opportunities

Cons

Not a great environment for those who are resistant to change or being professionally challenged

Okay Place to work

Training is poor for employees, and so is base pay rate. There is a positive work-life balance. Store needs to engage employees morale before there are no more employees left

Great work environment and career growth

I came to Pine Belt after working for a company for 12 years. I was a little hesitant at first because I always get nervous with life changing decisions. To my delight it has been a wonderful work environment since day one. Everyone is very supportive and passionate about their employees as well as their customers. The executive management team couldn’t be more supportive and great to work with. I am truly proud to be apart of the team!

Pros

Supportive and good work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pine Belt Enterprises, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Pine Belt Enterprises, Inc. in popular locations

Pine Belt Enterprises, Inc. reviews by popular job title

• Pine Belt Enterprises, Inc.