PINE CREST NURSING HOME Employee Reviews

Very productive and fun
Patient assisting (Former Employee) –  Hazlehurst, MSJanuary 31, 2018
I had learned a lot there. I learned to care for the patients correcrly. I love helping people so that job was for me. The best part was getting close to my patients
Pros
Free parties
Cons
Short breaks
Pine Crest
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Homewood, ILJune 20, 2017
Was very poor with staffing they could not keep workers as well as department of nursing. The administrator can be very rude to staff members. Also they nurses was very disrespectful to the CNAs that was one of the problems when it came to keeping staff.
very poor
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Merrill, WIMarch 25, 2017
I dont know how they have not been shut down yet. So much is wrong in that facility that it is hard to choose which one to talk about. I dont know how half of those people are keeping their jobs.
Pros
Cons
very unorganized, terrible staffing
Majority of staff is supportive and kind. Length of training better than most
LPN (Former Employee) –  Merrill, wiFebruary 3, 2017
I would have liked to stay but i am simply tired of punching out 3-4 hours after shift ends due to unrealistic expectations and a P.M. shift supervisor who is mostly unwilling to assist with anything that involves 'work'. It was so brutally obvious.
Pros
professional working environment
Cons
unrealistic expectations, Stress
fun
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hazlehurst, MSJanuary 18, 2017
A typical day at work is like working with family. The hardest part will be getting adjusted but at first it will get easy. The most enjoyable part is activities with the resident.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Fast paced
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Merrill, WIJanuary 1, 2017
I loved working with all the residents. It was fast paced always had someone to help and care for. It was a rewarding job. The staff was great and so was management.
nice atmosphere
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Merrill, WIApril 5, 2016
This is a nice place with nice people to work for. The shifts vary so it is hard to plan around family. The pay isn't the greatest either.
Pros
atmosphere
Cons
pay
decent
Nurse Aide (Current Employee) –  Hazlehurst, MSJanuary 18, 2016
good place to work if you need a job. The benefits aren't worth the pay and the pay isn't worth the work you have to do. The residents will keep you coming back. Theyre awesome.
Pros
loving residents
Cons
minimum wage pay and insufficient benefits
Wonderful experience
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Merrill, WIJanuary 22, 2014
I did what I love to do most working at Pine Crest and that is taking care of people who lack the ability to do so for themselves
I enjoy a position that is busy and fast-paced with a variety of jobs. I like to learn new skills as well as improve my current skills.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Merrill, WIJuly 19, 2013
Very busy multi-line telephone system caused a lot of interruptions in work. I had to do a lot of multi-tasking at Pine Crest. I think because of the interruptions and the fact that this was a very busy position, I improved on my time-management skills.

My days at Pine Crest were very productive and enjoyable. I had a very good relationship with the residents and their families and I enjoyed my co-workers.
Pros
The pay and benefits were good.
Cons
Sometimes could get very stressful with all the interruptions.