Pine Grove Employee Reviews

Productive work environment with great staffing
Pine grove drive (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAMarch 20, 2019
Pine grove was a wonderful job and very proactive. I've learned a lot of value and useful tools from the work environment. I've dealt with children and also my plenty of customer service. Traits that could potentially be used throughout the work world have been on display at this work environment.
Pros
Traits, management, skills
Cons
Outside work
Workplace culture
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Elgin, SCFebruary 9, 2019
The workplace culture was clicks if you didnt fit in then they need and wanted to get rid of you. Most of the people there was related lived or from the same town. Mis management of funding for the children they had housed there. Not a condusive environment for the children. They stopped paying us through direct deposit they payed us through a pre paid checking company. Just so much unethical things going on there. The HR person was very unprofessional no kind of confidentialutity.
Pros
I love working with the children that they service with special needs.
Cons
Management no consistency.
Nice place to work if you're starting out
Floor Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Parma, OHJanuary 9, 2019
Nice place to work I really miss working there I had some great employees the nurses and the other floor supervisors were great everyone got along it was great communication it was a really nice place.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
I worked long hours and was underpaid
Nursing home
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pascoag, RIJanuary 1, 2019
Full range of nursing services offered. No staffing requirements, therefore staff is often short and overwhelmed. Many difficult patient situations due to staffing issues.
excellent work place, i just had to leave for personal reasons
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSNovember 18, 2017
A typical day included registering patients. The management was well-organized, and I learned a lot about addiction. I gathered all information needed for patient's registration.
Pros
discounts through Forrest General Hospital, lunches, etc
Good management
Busser (Current Employee) –  La Porte, INOctober 16, 2017
The job is pretty fast paced as you have to make sure all tables have salads and bread sticks, and after the guests have eten you have to make sure all tables ave their plates picked up in order to not bother the guests.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
not enough hours
I love teaching!!!!!
Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  Elgin, SCAugust 21, 2017
I love teaching new things,to kids.assisting with ADL's.outtings,movies. redireting as well. taking time to understand
others,getting to know them consumers.
Needs Improvement
Behavioral Therapist (Former Employee) –  Elgin, SCJune 26, 2017
Pine Grove was a very stressful environment and did not offer any benefits. The environment was also dangerous and the management at the time was not very up to par.
Rewarding
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elgin, SCFebruary 2, 2017
It was very rewarding for me working with the kids daily, getting them up , dressed, fed, and to class. Helping them learn and develop was a tough and satisfying process. i learned empathy, sympathy, and that love and understanding goes a long way. management was good, always with the children's well-being in mind. The culture was wonderful with the support for always succeeding at the forefront of every process. The hardest part of the job was when the kid(s) would act up terribly. The best part of the job was making a difference in a child's life.
Pros
Very satisfying
Cons
low pay low benefits
Chaotic and hectic place to work
Behavior Tech (Former Employee) –  Elgin, SCDecember 27, 2016
Work is hard. employees do not care about consumers. Management is corrupt. Everyone is out for themselves, not the consumers. The hardest part of the job is working with the consumers who are a little more dependent than others. Mostly consumers with behavioral problems.
Pros
consumers are very nice and sweet
Cons
employees are too worried about personal business
Productive but not professional
Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  Elgin, SCAugust 23, 2016
Company needs to work on professionalism within its employees.
Over all the company has good benefits and provides opportunity to obtain the hours that are need to make full time.
enjoyed working for this company
Laborer (Former Employee) –  IndianaMay 21, 2016
Nice Place to work , I gained a great deal from this company.The people there were great to work with.I was treated like family at all times
Pros
my co-workers
Cons
having to leave
Fun and family oriented
General Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cobb, CAOctober 27, 2014
This is a family owned place. I love this family, the owner's are just such a lovable people, and the baby is an angel. They have their heart into this place, and that makes my job very special,PG is not only about a business/job, but as other member of the family and I am part of it. I love to work with people and for people that love their business and appreciate what they have.
Pros
Family oriented.
Cons
Is closed for winter.
enjoyed the direct patient care
Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  Elgin, SCAugust 26, 2014
Behavioral therapist shifts start from 3pm-11pm. therapists assist in dressing, changing and baths of clients. Therapist participate in the well being of their clients emotional and physical and mental development by expressing feedback implemented in behavioral care plans . These behavioral care plans are implemented to help our clients to use different strategies and mechanisms as calming down mechanisms during behavioral outburst. My hardest part of my job would be not getting attached to my clients, as I work with these children I have grown to fall in love with them everyday as if they were my own, My most enjoyable part is being able to interact with them and experience their accomplishments of certain goals laughter has been what makes this job so enjoyable. My co workers and I believe in working as a team and we strive to insure that our clients remain secure and safe at all times away from any danger that may harm them .
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no breaks, no 401k, no advancement or raises
Joyful
Behavioral Specialist (Former Employee) –  Elgin, SCJuly 14, 2014
A typical day was fulfilling and ever changing good environment and people.
Everyone got along well.
Electronics assembler (Former Employee) –  Pioneer, CAApril 27, 2014
Fun, busy company. Everything was fun and friendly unless the office manager was in a bad mood. She is very moody.
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons
moody management
Productivity
PCA (Former Employee) –  Lacombe, LAApril 14, 2014
The job was very comfortable the workers who were there before me made me feel at home. They assisted me when i needed the help. I would be at work for 6 am and i would not leave until about 2pm. I would usually do more than just my work but others too. My hardest part about the job was getting the clients to take their medicine like they should. But after a few weeks i had managed a routine. Seeing them happy and active made my job enjoyable.
Pros
able to eat what ever was there.
Cons
having to worry about clients who harmed others
works hours were what I liked
Food Service Worker 2 (Former Employee) –  East Syracuse, NYAugust 26, 2013
work was good while it lasted. working for the students were the best part. Each day was the same but different . Menus changed daily but fun making it each day. I was in charge of the kitchen staff and had to learn each and every personality .
Pros
pay and work hours
Cons
outsourcing
great place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mandeville, LAAugust 1, 2013
Management was alright. no benefits. was a good place to work. Friendly customer service.
A great place to work
House keeper (Current Employee) –  Ephram, wiJuly 22, 2013
Productive and exciting workplace with indoor pool and fast advancement. A typical day consists of laundry, managing house keeping staff, assuring hotel rooms are clean as well as room audits. The hardest part of the job is leaving. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing our guests happy.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
no insurance