Pine Ridge Care Center Employee Reviews

Company is ok but management is something else.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Rafael, CAJune 29, 2018
The job is draining, Management is more draining, Too much workload. The pay is competitive though as the nursing facility is located in Marin County, San Rafael, CA.
its an ok place to work
Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAMarch 29, 2018
can be stressful and places like pine ridge has a big turn over all the time, they do give you adequate training but has no recognitions for those who go above and beyond the call of duty can be
Pros
great environment and great training
Cons
no advancement or recognitions for jobs well done
Worst management ever/ Little to no teamwork
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Rafael, CAMarch 6, 2018
Like the title. There is little to no teamwork and the management in the workplace is whack. Most of the nurses walk around drinking coffee micro managing and telling CNA’s to do something while they’re busy. No, they will not help you if you ask especially when it gets pretty busy. Management is unprofessional. Favoritism at it’s finest. Management is critical about the smallest things you do and don’t do. Coworkers will gossip about anything to everyone and even twist words and complain to management about something that wasn’t true. I really can’t stress enough the amount of unprofessionalism and immaturity there is in this work place. It is not a safe environment at all!

If there’s any doubt about reading this review, go for it and apply, and experience it for yourself. You’ll regret it.

There are positive things about working at this place, but the negatives definitely over weigh it. So if anybody thinks about working at this place, it’s great for experience, but the worst place for a career. Go do your time then move on.
Pros
Good pay. 16 dollars an hour starting for CNA’s
Cons
No team work, Nurses micromanaging is whack, Critical management about the smallest things, Will get you frustrated
fun working experience
Unit Manager (Current Employee) –  San Rafael, CAAugust 10, 2017
co-workers are fun to work with. I enjoy working with my staff. we have respect at each other's position. we follow regulations accordingly. Our direct manager is awesome, she is flexible and this of her staff all the time.
Diversity
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Rafael, CAMay 19, 2017
The Diversity is great here. I can always ask for help. Just like any other place, if you can rely on the people around you, work will be more collaborative.
The facility I can't let go of
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Rafael, CAMay 10, 2017
I've work with this company and stayed with this facility for may years. The culture is very diverse. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I couldn't ask for anything better then this Pine Ridge Family. Regardless, of a bad day or a good day I still come back working here.
Company to expand your career goals
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Elizabethton, TNApril 18, 2017
Friendly, loving, caring environment ; compassionate , dedicated employees ; home like facility ;overall pleasantly happy residents ; wonderful therapy department
A place for licensed nurses needing experience.
Nurse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Rafael, CAAugust 19, 2015
Tough place to work but a lot of things to learn.
Because of so much load of work for the nurses, the learning is hastened, but 8 hour shift is not enough to finish the tasks (and no OT's allowed. Not unless your Admin can vouch for you). It's hard to endorse to the next shift because they too have tasks that they need to accomplish (and of course you cannot endorse to the next shift your own documentations).

But I could say that within a year of working here I learned a lot especially skills wise. You'll also learn how to deal with family members, and other medical staffs (especially doctors, whew!).

If you really want to have experience, this place is a good start. But it will not be easy. Only those that are tough survives. Are you one of them?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pine Ridge Care Center. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about