Piney Ridge Treatment Center Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 58 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Piney Ridge Center is unique in that we exclusively serve children with problematic sexual behaviors that are complicated by mental illness. The treatment program is designed to address both equally. This is achieved through a level-based program that requires residents to take responsibility for both general behavior problems associated with mental health illness as well as problematic sexual behaviors. Residents receive multiple treatment modalities including individual, group, family, and recreational therapy. The highly-structured program provides an environment in which our residents can learn and apply healthy coping skills, behavior management techniques, and relapse prevention tools to assist them once they successfully complete the program and reintegrate back into their community.
You’re seeing all 6 jobs at Piney Ridge Treatment Center because we can’t find any available jobs at Piney Ridge Treatment Center close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 38 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
I can say that the people that work for piney ridge treatment center were always pretty cordial with one another, but they do let bs get in the way of their work sometimes. The kids they intake are quite often not too concerned with getting help for whatever issues they may have also, a very chaotic environment at times, ESPECIALLY on weekends. The 12 hr shift will definitely turn into a 14-16 hr shift sometimes due to certain situations going on.
I love my job at Piney , there are great staff and the job truly has a meaningful purpose. The staff work hard to keep the residents engaged and safe.
I have worked in Behavioral Health for 13 years. I made the choice to join the PRTC team because the current CEO and his team are working to improve the lives of not only the residents that we treat but the staff that work here. We are dedicated to serving our residents, supporting the staff and encouraging staff to grow with the company. The change in workplace culture for the positive. I believe in the mission and vision of PRTC and am proud to be part of a team that wants positive and dedicated staff .
I enjoy my job at Piney Ridge. The supervisors care about you and help train you to take care of the residents. Being able to see the changes you make in the lives of these children is so rewarding.
What is the best part of working at the company? The kids I was able to help What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Everything!!! What is the work environment and culture like at the company? Horrible place to work What is a typical day like for you at the company? Total chaos
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 36 questions about working at Piney Ridge Treatment Center. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Piney Ridge Treatment Center employees.
Insights from 16 Indeed users who have interviewed with Piney Ridge Treatment Center within the last 5 years.
“Are you a felon” “Can you pass a state background check and drug screen?”
Just basic questions
Have you ever done this work before? Do you get easily frustrated What shift are you looking for
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Piney Ridge Treatment Center