Ping Identity

Ping Identity Employee Reviews

United States8 reviews
Potential
As company shifts from small to large, from private ownership to corporate, there are certainly change management pains that accompany. The continued potential for learning experiences, top down, will continue to make this a great company to be affilitated with.
Good friendly company. Happy to help when needed
I really enjoyed the time there. Human Resources and employees welcoming. I would recommend the company, as it's buzzing with being a public company and Fun
WORK LIFE BALANCE IS GREAT - So is being around smart people
Ping is filled to the brim with intelligent, driven, people in every facet of the organization. Management emphasizes the importance of work life balance, and its much appreciated.
Growth stage company that feels like a startup
While I was at Ping I experienced a lot of management turnover and work with many poorly chosen hires. There was a lack of established repeatable processes in the marketing and product management departments that put a significant amount of unnecessary strain on last-mile production professionals. The CEO is a great guy; very imaginative and willing to listen to fresh ideas. The trick at Ping was executing on these great ideas because of regularly shifting priorities and focus.
Pros
Culture of innovation
Cons
Lack of established processes
Great growing company
The only company I have worked for where the CEO did not lie. Great energy and motivated people. Awesome culture. The CEO is truly invested in everyone.
Pros
Fantastic Halloween parties and office gathering
Cons
None.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Great vision, relevant technology,
I was hired to take over an important event. The CEO was very supportive and leads with vision. Interesting mix of co-workers, some very capable moving the company forward, others struggling in a fast growing company.

I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to work remotely, as did many other co-workers.
Pros
Remote workforce, Macs
Cons
Some of the new executives have to make hard decisions and change the tide, a difficult process to go through.
Great Place to work but experiencing growing pains
I was with Ping Identity for 10 months. The company culture and flexible environment was ideal. Unfortunately the company is moving away from the start-up model and my office was downsized significantly
Pros
Flexible working environment
Cons
Downsizing
Respectful employer. Did have a dense sales environment but fixed that through a recent reduction in force, eliminating 40 positions in one day.