Ping Identity

Ping Identity insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Good Place to work alot of flexibility

Good place to work lot of flexibility and provided good training on their products. I was happy to have an opportunity to work there. If you are trying to get into the identity field I would suggest it.

Potential

As company shifts from small to large, from private ownership to corporate, there are certainly change management pains that accompany. The continued potential for learning experiences, top down, will continue to make this a great company to be affilitated with.

Good friendly company. Happy to help when needed

I really enjoyed the time there. Human Resources and employees welcoming. I would recommend the company, as it's buzzing with being a public company and Fun

WORK LIFE BALANCE IS GREAT - So is being around smart people

Ping is filled to the brim with intelligent, driven, people in every facet of the organization. Management emphasizes the importance of work life balance, and its much appreciated.

Growth stage company that feels like a startup

While I was at Ping I experienced a lot of management turnover and work with many poorly chosen hires. There was a lack of established repeatable processes in the marketing and product management departments that put a significant amount of unnecessary strain on last-mile production professionals. The CEO is a great guy; very imaginative and willing to listen to fresh ideas. The trick at Ping was executing on these great ideas because of regularly shifting priorities and focus.

Pros

Culture of innovation

Cons

Lack of established processes

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Great growing company

The only company I have worked for where the CEO did not lie. Great energy and motivated people. Awesome culture. The CEO is truly invested in everyone.

Pros

Fantastic Halloween parties and office gathering

Cons

None.

Great vision, relevant technology,

I was hired to take over an important event. The CEO was very supportive and leads with vision. Interesting mix of co-workers, some very capable moving the company forward, others struggling in a fast growing company. I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to work remotely, as did many other co-workers.

Pros

Remote workforce, Macs

Cons

Some of the new executives have to make hard decisions and change the tide, a difficult process to go through.

Great Place to work but experiencing growing pains

I was with Ping Identity for 10 months. The company culture and flexible environment was ideal. Unfortunately the company is moving away from the start-up model and my office was downsized significantly

Pros

Flexible working environment

Cons

Downsizing

Respectful employer. Did have a dense sales environment but fixed that through a recent reduction in force, eliminating 40 positions in one day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ping Identity. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

Ratings from women

4.6
InHerSight Score
4.6Personal Development
4.6Career Opportunities
4.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight