Pinkberry Employee Reviews

I love working here.
Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAJune 7, 2018
Working at pinkberry gives me the skills to pursue a more professional job in the future and equipments me with the skills to work wiry friends professionally.
ideal part-time job
Certified Trainer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 23, 2018
If you're a student Pinkberry is ideal for you, for anything else os not worth it. You get under paid and over worked. free yogurt. Again. not the best career move.
Pros
free yogurt
Cons
no vacation, no health, not many hours for winter
Great but stressful
Team Member (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 27, 2018
The management during my time was inconsiderate of your needs when it really counts. Workers were great but no benefits and did not come in half the time.
Pretty good job with the right management.
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Carmichael, CAMarch 18, 2018
Pinkberry takes its self too seriously. Way too strict of guidelines for a frozen yogurt shop. My particular store got a new manager who completely ruined the job experience for us. 3 employees have quit already. Good job for high school students, not for adults who need to make a living wage.
Pros
free small yogurt every shift
Cons
NO benefits, horribly unorganized, constantly short on supplies
Pinkberry is a decent job
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Central Valley, NYMarch 11, 2018
Pinkberry Managers are really nice and easy going so its perfect those new workers who are trying to be comfortable in the working environment. Really recommend this job.
Fun upbeat environment
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 9, 2018
Loved the environment and product. Lots of fun and easy. Cutting fruit was my favorite part of the job. I loved the clean bright atmosphere, made it very enjoyable to be there.
Productive and fun work environment
Cashier (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 3, 2018
I like working at Pink Berry it has just a great atmosphere the customers are very welcoming and nice. I love the various flavors that come in and out the store and i appreciate such a great team.
Pros
Tips and culture
Cons
Short breaks alot of sample giving no shifts available really.
Cool place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAFebruary 22, 2018
At times it is slow but, when it gets busy it's really busy. Overall, the job itself is not difficult. It just requires a fast pace to attend all the guests.
Good workplace
Cashier/ Delivery Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 21, 2018
A typical day at pinkberry usually depended on the time of day. During the day to the start of the afternoon. Work was slow. But as rush hour approached customer traffic would pick up & the day would become fast paced. Pinkberry taught me that the customer always comes first. No matter what task your handling. To greet customers & breakdown the menu for customers.To always up sell company products. Make sure the work space is clean. Teammates came & went with there own personalities. It was your job to put differences aside & get the job done. The hardest part of the job was getting through the rushes which would some times stretch from 30mins to 2 hours. The most enjoyable part was learning the regular customers names & eventually making new friends in the process.
Pros
discounts on products.
Cons
Schedule always changes.
Fast paced work environment with health friendly dessert choices
TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  3401 N Miami Ave Ste 122, Miami, FL 33127February 20, 2018
A normal day at work consisted of advertisement by handing out samples of the product and serving customers. I learned basic hygiene rules while working in an environment with food and how to prepare the product. I enjoyed interacting with the customers and the regulars that came to Pinkberry to have a treat. The difficult part of the job was closing because I would have to clean every single piece of machinery with no help, which I understood the shift lead had to do other tasks to make closing easier, but it was laborious. I learned how to make backup items when needed and made sure the store had enough product for the day. I worked the register and served the customers at the same time. I was also responsible for making sure the eating area was clean and presentable.
Pros
Free yogurt, decent break time
Cons
Closing shitfs
productive
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 19, 2018
very welcoming nut inexperienced workers are put to test. if you don't know exactly what to do business could back up. Often the most experienced has more to than others.
Pros
breaks
Cons
the line
Productive Workplace very welcoming
Cashier (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 7, 2018
I loved the welcoming feel the company had. The store was always productive and we always were in good moods to serve our customers. It was our duty to keep the front of the store clean and open for the customers to manuever .
Its a very nice place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 28, 2018
Its nice to work with the people there, the yogurt is very tasty an you get me a lot of different people. Its super fun, relaxing and easy job!Free shift meal.
Great first time job experience
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 25, 2018
Pinkberry offers a great opportunity for anyone to receive job experience especially if they’re just starting to work. Pinkberry gets you in the hang of customer service and handling the work place.
Had A Wonderful Experience
Team Member (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJanuary 22, 2018
My boss was not only hardworking, but she had your back. She saw how hard I was working and gave me a raise. all the staff members had a great relationship. It felt like one big family. To this day, I still have my manager down as a reference. The location was right in the heart of the business district so the tips were great.
a very high paced and fun place to work at
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 22, 2018
A typical day at pinkberry, is making sure that the Yogurt and the fruits are fresh.. Also we also made sure the store was in top conditon..We cleaned from top to bottom....It was a very fast pace and it required a lot of energy and you had to abide by all Pinkberry guidelines...it can sometimes get hectic but , personally, i love the excitement..i love the fast pace...i love the new york city rush..the hardest part of the job, can sometimes be to get all of the team members on one page...to get them energize..not every team member lacked the energy, but there were a few.
Pros
i worked with some fantastic people and helped some amazing customers
Cons
It needed direct deposit and some benefits
Activite, Fun, And Exciting
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 22, 2018
I Was Swirling And Topping Yogurt. Keeping Inventory, Cleaning Up The Line, Making Fresh Dry Condiments. Cutting Fruit, Labeling And Dating Containers,Doing Dishes, Closing And Opening The Store
My first real job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAJanuary 14, 2018
Good place to work. Everyone was friendly and professional. I got employee of the month a couple times and was awarded gift cards for my hard work. Good learning experience in customer service and only reason I stopped working there was because they shut down the store.
Pros
Free yogurt
Poor management/good yogurt
Server/Entertainer (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJanuary 7, 2018
The job is an easy way to get money and get customer service onto your resume but from the new hired manager it is completely not worth it. Ridiculously poor time management on their part. Owner does not care. Unfair promotions to those undeserving. All around bad experience.
Pros
one SMALL free yogurt a DAY
Cons
short breaks, micro-managing
The work was fun, but management was senseless
Team Member (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 30, 2017
Hours were a fight for availability. Work was good, but difficult to come by especially once the weather was colder.

Overall it can be a good temporary summer job, but there is nothing to build upon. The business model itself is lacking growth.
Pros
Free yogurt, one medium or two smalls
Cons
Strict 10 minute breaks in store, poor hours, zero benefits, unnecessary coworker drama