Pinnacle Logistics
55Below average

Pinnacle Logistics Employee Reviews

United States208 reviews
Featured review
Pinnacle Logistics selected this as a representative review
Ramp Agent
Relaxed environment, some timelines do exist, but in general all ramp work is task driven. The pay is very good, for the work that is expected. It does have challenges such as; lifting, pushing, pulling. It has a "patterned" workload, as in that aircraft have scheduled times for arrival and departure, the work is very predictable as are the tasks that happen daily. Excellent environment to learn all tasks associated with ramp operations.
Pros
Co-Workers, Flexibility of Hours and Shifts, Enviornment
Cons
Weather
Wouldn’t reco
They sell you a lot of false dreams there. Their management is poor and they act like they can’t control their business. I hated my job because of the management.
Supervisor current employee
Supervisor current employee With this job u have to want to come to work someone here said they are a lead forklift driver we don’t even have no leads no more n yes on of our former workers did pass away but he had Health problems before this all started n second you dont get unpaid or less u dont work ppl stay stealing time the money is good n its worth it all
Pros
Great
Not so productive
I became a supervisor in three weeks, it was an okay job. A typical day on the job would be scanning packages, fork lifting any completed gaylord, stacking 60's and 40 boxes with the freight. As a supervisor my duties also included moving agents around in the areas needed.The hardest part of the job would have been dealing with agents issues with others or management.
Is very good
am Motivated,driven to be successful and all my goals in my daily routine,so at my job has a freight handlers,i work with coworkers to process orders to meet customers goals and needs
Pros
Team motivation and leadership skills
Cons
Teamwork
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Pinnacle was one the best places I have worked.
I love my bosses who were willing to teach me everything I know. They saw I was willing to work hard and placed me in jobs accordingly. Thank you, Pinnacle.
It was a good job
it was fun fast paced, i got use to working night shift so i appreciated the hours i had to myself in the day.. i got my VP so i could also drive tug and also gained my fork lifting license.
I dont Like the job
It would be ok if they do everything by the book I'm a supervisor now and I work well with my peers we change shifts almost every 4-6 months I stack boxes inside the can and I also train for scanning
They are ok
Overall I had a good experience there. The management was very helpful at times but other times they weren’t. But at the end of the day the job was a very good experience to have.
Management, Warehouse and Safely
Management is unfair, Put there people and friends 1st with, Hours, work, and learning the job. It's very hard to work in this work place. No team work. I tried to work fairly, it's even hard to work around Management! Just looking at everything. Most thing I seen on the day to day is the Management talking to hard workers like they are crazy.

Christopher James
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pinnacle Logistics?
It's a very good company and it depends upon what you working with
I work for the company right now and that's a really good job to me.. Never had any problem from the mod at all.. you just have to know how to talk to people to get where you need to be at
Pros
all the overtime you want
Cons
No cons
Enjoy the experience love being back on the ramp
Company has a lot of growing to do Need to learn where their experience people are and know how to treat them I can’t say much more about them I’ll give them a big thumbs down
Not a good company to work for
The managers don’t care about employees. They don’t care about life at home for the employees. Your job will be snatched right from you over the littlest things. Respect level is little to none from fellow employees and management. Unorganized and unprofessional.
They petty
i work of this dumb company its unorganized and a lot they lie to much we suppose to get a bonus even with this coronavirus going on they don’t care if we get it or not they knew people have it never said nothing to nobody this company NEEDS TO GET SHUTDOWN NOWWWWW
Good place but a lot of problems.
Not a bad company to work for. Until out of town help comes there.(TDY people). They’re rude and uncooperative. They will get you fired if they don’t like you personally.
Pros
Plenty of work. Overtime is offered often. Fair pay.
Cons
Too many bosses. Little respect for management. Too much favoritism. No communication.
Ok
Easy work not bad hours Good group of coworkers for the most part Managers need to be managed
Come to work get paid don’t come no money everyone needs money
Worst management ever
The worst job ever no one speak English the managers sleeps with employees and give them the position why hard working people never recognized They need to re-evaluate their management team I only have gotten a 70 cents raise for almost 3 years when others have gotten two raises
Pros
Ok Job if they had a great management team
Cons
N/a
Dont work for this company!!!
This company is very shady and does nothing by the book. Upper management and corporate is a joke and plays favorites. Upon making a complaint to corporate about the 5th Station General Manager, they forwarded my entire email to him, creating a huge target on my back. In the 8 months I have worked there I have seen many wrongful terminations and people that should have been termed still uphold a job. Easy job but run by a bunch of idiots with no support! I was set up to fail from the day I was hired with no equipment or tools to complete the job. Had to spend a lot of my own personal money for work items. This company has taught me one thing....to stand up for myself and stand my grounds for whats right! If you like working in an unfair work environment and to have your schedule change constantly this place is for you!
Good for the physically able
Good work place for those who can keep up with the physical demands. Of the job and tight time tables required for moving and repacking freight. Not a place for those allergic to work.
Pinnacle logistics
Pinnacle logistics Totally sucks no advancement in opportunity family members in management position with other family members working in the company lots of favoritism managers and supervisors having relationships with staff members and numerous other things.
Flexible schedule is the only good thing they offer
Very disorganized company, no benefits. You work more than what you are normally compensated for. The company will tell you want you want to hear but never make good on their word.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7