Pinnacle Partners Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Coworkers fun to work with
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 13, 2018
Coworkers fun to work with
Get daily work order then go to properties and perform work duities . There were a few good managers to work with . Fast paced environment .
There was nothing hard about the work if you know what you are doing .
Being around my coworkers .
Pros
Free lunch every month
Cons
Breaks when ever you needed one
Productive call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INJanuary 29, 2018
A typical day consisted of receiving and making calls to customers and inspectors to set up lease-end warranties of vehicles. I learned the process of what a vehicle typically goes through from the time it's lease is up, to the point where it's sent back to the dealership. Management, overall, was ok, especially the Supervisor that was in charge of my area. The workplace culture was high-pace, as it was a Call-Center. The hardest part of the job, was having to "pick up the slack" on calls, when other co-workers would just sit around and gossip, rather than take calls. The enjoyable part was getting to sleep in (as I started at 12 noon), and having an hour lunch.
Pros
1 hour lunch and starting in the afternoon
Cons
Consistent calls and not a really "teamwork" atmosphere at times
Job Discription
COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 30, 2017
Inbound and outbound calls. researching customer concerns and solving problems. Collecting past due payments in a secure way via cc and check. Set appoints for technicians to trouble shoot in the field.
Pinnacle Partners placed me in an ideal position!
Med Institute/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Lafayette, INAugust 25, 2017
I so appreciate the fact that each time their client (Med Institute) has needed someone to fill in , they have called me! They have been great to work with, and I look forward to any other positions I can fill for them!
Pros
great work environment
Cons
no paid holidays
Pinnacle Partners
ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  Hato Rey, PRAugust 23, 2017
un dia tipico es uno de constante movimiento en el que no tengo la privacidad que se requiere mi area de trabajo es un ambiente que a veces se torna tenso pero si se puede manejar, las prioridades de labores cambian constantemente y no hay equidad para los empleado. La parte mas dificil es terminar mi trabajo rapido y preciso ya que recibo muchas interrupciones que no van con mis tareas y es dificil concentrarme cuando lo necesito
Staffing Agency
Accountant - Temp Assignment - Jarden Home Brands (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 28, 2017
I worked temporary assignments for Pinnacle Partners: Accounting Positions; Procurement; Warehouse and various other roles with Pinnacle Partners. Pinnacle was a great staffing agency, concerned about your workplace culture.
Pros
Diverse Workload
Cons
Not a Full-Time Position
Pinacle Partners
Coder, Biller. Auditor, A?R specilits (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 15, 2017
as far ad Money and bonus that part was great, however, management was Micromanagement, that part was difficult. it was just a difficult work environment
Pros
Bonsus
Cons
Micro Management
My opinion.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 12, 2017
They are Good at finding Jobs. Failed to address any of your concerns regarding the assignment. I feel that they only care about their reputation with the companies they are contracted with.
Beautiful building, location great.
DATA VERIFICATION SPECIALIST CORVEL (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 21, 2017
The company was a great experience until the end. They are more interested in their numbers and not what and how the people they work with are treated once they are on an assignment.
Excessive micromanagement by owner!
Sr. IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 10, 2017
Pinnacle would be a great company to work for if there was different ownership. His style of leadership is intimidation and fear which has his managers and employees walking on eggshells constantly. I would not recommend working at Pinnacle Partners right now as the stress that comes with the job is unnecessary and unhealthy.
Pros
Cons
Owner

Want to know more about Pinnacle Partners?

Ask a question
Productive and fun environment to work in.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 22, 2017
(USIC) Appreciative, Accessible (location), Ethnic, Friendly, Fun, Informing, Interesting, and Productive work environment. The breaks could be longer to view the beautiful scenery.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Amazing Employer
Assistant Director (Former Employee) –  Dallas TexasFebruary 10, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Pinnacle. The staff, managers and senoir management worked as a team to accomplish our goals.
I am grateful for the team work we all had and have used many of my skills aquired at Pinnacle in my career since my time there.
Great place for advancement.
Assistant Director Pain Management (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 10, 2017
Pinnacle partners in Medicine is now USAP. It was not USAP when I worked at Pinnacle. Our staff, managers and senoir management were incredible.
It was a place that wanted their employees to succeed. I enjoyed my time spent at Pinnacle.
Great orginization
Practice Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 5, 2016
Pinnacle Partners in medicine(USAP) is a great orginization to work for. They work with managers to improve success ands pratice policies and procedures.
Love this company
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 16, 2016
This place is great. They work for you. I have enjoyed every minute at my placement with this company which is something you cannot say for a lot of temp agencies.
Very freindly and cooperative environment
Phone Agent (Former Employee) –  Hickory Creek, TXJuly 21, 2016
You can expect an open and friendly environment while working there. Often the same level of attention and care is applied to you as it is to the members you are serving. There are always interesting stories throughout the happenings of the day. However, the hardest part of the job for me was simply retaining all the necessary information at once. You can expect a full 13-week training course (you begin at the end of week 2) which actually prepares you for the job. At the end you are considered fully trained and receive all relevant benefits.
Great Jobs
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 28, 2015
They have great jobs! They are nice and offer great benefits too! I would recommend them to everyone. They have temp to hire positions as well as direct hire positions.
Excellent working environment
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 28, 2015
Company was professional. Big emphasis on work/life balance for all employees. Great management and co-workers made the job enjoyable.
Productive Work Environment
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 27, 2015
Fun place to work at, the environment was laid back and the work day usually consisted of answering phones, emails, filing damage reports. It was a steady work flow and always something new to learn.
Pros
cubicle, easy job, overtime opportunites
Cons
miscommunication
Productive wrokplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  IndianapolisNovember 24, 2014
- Maintained excellent customer service, strong telephone support and ability to answer or research the answer to client questions.
- Audited variety of forms, to include but not limited to invoices, condition reports, sales and expense documents, inventory reports, and sale information to clients.
- Utilized knowledge of multiple computer systems, such as the internal operating system, Email, and Microsoft, in the performance of daily duties.