Pinnacle Property Management Services Employee Reviews

- Toxic people
- No room for advancement
- Protocol-based company instead result-based
- Biased toward high management
- Low regard and respect for employees
A great property to work and live.
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 14, 2018
Property has affordable prices but not new. Upgrading here and there, helping with deposits to be paid in payments and pet friendly. Residents are okay
July 14, 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle! We appreciate the positive feedback.

Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAJune 29, 2018
I worked for this company only 3 months because they cut me hours to save money to the company and constantly chance schedules pinnacle have a poor management control plus managers dont care about employees was so stressful for me to have a balance on my life I don't recommend this company
July 3, 2018

We're sorry to hear of your experience working at Pinnacle. We appreciate the feedback.

Loved working for Pinnacle
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 27, 2018
Pinnacle was a great fit for me, and I miss my Pinnacle " peeps".
The company is large so that there is usually assets available and advancement opportunity for those that want to advance.
Pros
Usually plenty of available communities to work at as Pinnacle is always adding to their portfolio
Cons
None come to mind
July 3, 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle! We appreciate the great feedback.

managers are aweful
Building Superintendent (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 27, 2018
the managers treat there employees like slaves. they want one person to do a job that requires more than one person. with the amount of work they give they dont pay enough.
July 3, 2018

We're sorry to hear of your experience working for Pinnacle. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Bad Region
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 6, 2018
I believe Pinnacle as a whole may be a good company. The region I worked in lacked communication, support and training from management. Issues aren’t address immediately and everyone is not held to the same accountability. The property manager is inexperienced and the regional has shown discrimination behaviors. I believe both have been demoted since I left which shows Pinnacle will address issues. Unfortunately it came too late for me.
Pros
A job!
Cons
Bad management, cut-throat, minimum training and support from management
June 10, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle! We take this feedback very seriously and will share accordingly within the organization.

Discriminatory practices
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Camp Springs, MDApril 3, 2018
If you are a MINORITY this is NOT the company for you. There is absolutely no room for advancement. Low Pay. You don't even make enough to live at the community you work at. High turn over in staff, no one stays at the company more than a year. Overall the company has no structure, it is a third party management company whose contract and your job can be ended at any moment.
Pros
None!
Cons
Everything!
April 8, 2018

We're sorry to hear of your experience working at Pinnacle. We certainly take this feedback seriously and will share accordingly within the organization.

The low salary in the usa
Yes maintenance (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 31, 2018
You need to chek others company like Avalon Bay Bozzuto llc Windsor etc etc you need to make lot of changer on your benefita like salary managrmant yes help your work family when they need provide loan so they buy at house and much more you may do to keaping your worker happy not only the company is.not only what the worker cando for the company is what the company cando for the worker ok thsnks
Pros
No pros
Cons
Mo cons
April 1, 2018

We appreciate your feedback about working at Pinnacle. We take these comments very seriously and will share accordingly within the organization. Thanks!

This Place is a joke do not work for them my old grounds keeper tried to warn me I didn't listen my bad
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 27, 2018
Beware of this company . If you quit or resign they won't pay you. They won't answer there phones not even on the corporate level all calls go to an answering system where the person has no clue of what's going on. Just giving you a piece of advice I've been in this business for over 35 years. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY. My next post is an addition to the RipOff report look that up also. BADDDDDD COMPANY.
April 1, 2018

We're sorry to hear you had such a negative experience working at Pinnacle! We take this feedback very seriously and will share accordingly within the organization. Thanks!

The worst company I've ever worked for. I wish I could rate it -5
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 26, 2018
I worked for this company for over a year. I was greeted by incompetent managers, that played by very unfair rules that they made up as they went along. If you're looking to: be delivered false promises, work in a "high school" environment, be publicly humiliated and chastised on something, for you to ultimately be right, and then last but not least this is the place to go if you're trained by another company and need no training from Pinnacle Property Management Services. This company offers very minimal hands on training, very minimal coaching opportunities, doesn't even follow their own policies and procedures, human resources included. Very soured on this property management company. Too bad because I absolutely love my job!!
Pros
Pays well but doesn't make up for the nonsense that you have to put up with.
Cons
This place has too many to list.
April 1, 2018

We're sorry to hear you had such a negative experience working at Pinnacle. We certainly take this feedback seriously and will share your comments accordingly within the organization. Thanks!

Able to succeed if positions are open
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  San AntonioMarch 10, 2018
Great company that gives people the opportunity to advance if there is a position available. I have come to the point where I need a challenge and don't have one anymore.
Pros
Able to succeed, great opportunity to learn
Cons
Lack of room to advance if there are no open positions.
March 11, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle! We're sorry to see you go and hope to have you join the team again when the next opportunity presents itself.

Lack of training
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  RoswellMarch 8, 2018
Lack of training and very unorganized. Highly absence of PM and Regional just listen one side of the history why this property has been fail. Missing communication and gossip inside the leasing office. Feels like someone was always watching you!
March 11, 2018

Unpredictable environment and co-workers who smoke
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Palatine, ILMarch 6, 2018
I often times found myself in the office alone due to co-workers leaving 5-10 minutes of every hour to take a "smoke break." I was part-time so more often than none I was not there throughout the whole week, but the days I was in attendance the atmosphere was always different. The tenants are easy to talk to and usually very negotiable.
Cons
Smoke breaks of workers, complaints.
March 11, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle. We take this feedback very seriously and will share accordingly within the organization about the breaks.

Typical day at work
Safety trainer, New (Current Employee) –  Great Seattle AreaFebruary 15, 2018
Driving to multiple properties to resolve issues across the maintenance field. Programming access cards, adjusting temps on the HVAC controls. Conducting inspections and keeping up the curb appeal at each assest
Pros
Free Lunch once a month for the monthly safety meeting
Cons
multiple checks each month for mileage reimbursement
February 18, 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle! We're glad to have you as a part of our team.

Siempre trabajando en equipo
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  North Austin, TXJanuary 30, 2018
Con esta empresa todo es divertido, siempre están estimulando a sus trabajadores.
Pros
Ofrecen todos los beneficios
February 4, 2018

Thank you for sharing your great feedback about working at Pinnacle!

Bad working culture but good benefits
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lake Oswego, ORJanuary 23, 2018
The property I was at had a horrible job culture. If you're only working closely with three other people you need to get along, at least professionally.

I enjoyed the other leasing consultants (surprising because I've heard it can be super competitive). I also got along well with the assistant manager. The real problem was that the three of us had to support the manager to the max. She was never present, was afraid to take calls from residents, put a lot of her work on us (not to delegate but just so she wouldn't have to). It felt like we were carrying her and she was getting all the pay. Her passive-aggressive attitude and lack of care for any of us really made is stressful and difficult on a daily basis.

If you can find a good property with a positive work environment then this is a great company! I had two weeks paid time off for vacation and some sick pay. You can't work over 40 hours a week though, and sometimes there was more work to do but not enough time.

Overall I enjoyed Pinnacle as a company, just didn't like the office culture.
Pros
benefits, close-knit team, programs
Cons
management, pay, culture
January 28, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback working at Pinnacle! We take this information seriously and will share accordingly within the organization.

Room for growth but terrible pay
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 18, 2018
Honestly, I would be 100% happy besides I’m extremely under paid. The work/life balance is great. I have an amazing onsite team and I adore my RPM and accountant. All pinnacle employees I come in contact with are very humble including the CEO. However, it’s difficult to get a raise. Things are always changing, which could be good or bad from person to person.. I love it. Keeps things relevant and helps us me not get bored. Pinnacle is taking over more properties all the time, so it’s greag if you want to grow within.
Pros
Work/life balance, healthcare plans, possibility for growth
Cons
Salary
January 21, 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle! We take this feedback very seriously and will share accordingly within the organization.

Great Place to work!
Leasing/Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2018
Great company to work for.
The only reason I left was because I was transferred to help lease and assist the property manager but the commute was just too far (52 miles one way) I chose to relocate to a property closer to my home.
January 21, 2018

Thanks for sharing your feedback working at Pinnacle. We certainly hope to welcome you back to the team soon.

I wouldnt recommend this place to my worst enemy
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 14, 2018
I worked here for 7 months I was the only black employee in the office and also the youngest and you could tell. The constant pettiness and immigration jokes were disrespectful and uncalled for. Constant disrespect from leasing agent and no help from property manager. Every time I turned around I was being wrote up for something meanwhile the leasing agent was making several women on property uncomfortable with his constant se*ual advances. Even after the big meeting of a strict no fraternizing with the residents even with the property manager knowing she said nothing. The job paid well and c ommision was good when the property manager and leasing agent weren't stealing my leases. Property Manager was cold and not approachable and the Regional let her do as she wished. While I loved my residents and the salary/ benefits leaving that place was one of the best things I did.
Pros
Salary well above normal/ pretty good work home balance/ good benefits
Cons
Being belittled by property manager/ racists remarks towards black and or poor "ghetto people", commisiom being stolen, hostile work environment, owners never acknowledging you, gossiping among coworkers

Over worked under paid.
Leasing consultant/ Property Management (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 14, 2018
Pinnacle works only if you are in top management. They only care about how many new leases you can get each week.
Meetings should include all employees not just the managers.
Makes you do the job of 5 people.

Work long hours and no OT on check
January 21, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle Property Management Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
1.6

1.6Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

1.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight