Pinnacle Property Management Services Employee Reviews

Where dreams go to die
Not Providing since they’ve ruined my life enough. (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 9, 2019
If you are looking for a dead end job that delights in cutthroat culture and underhanded management tactics then I’d say you’ve found the right spot. The compensation is right however make sure you’re ready to live up to their completely outrageous ideas of the amount of work that can be done in their timespan. Also be ready to do your job plus your managers job but receive zero credit and be constantly criticized for everything you do whether it’s right or not. Better be out for yourself and be willing to wait 20 years to be promoted and even then you won’t make enough to support your family. If I were you, I’d look elsewhere.
Pros
One good manager out of hundreds
Cons
Pick just one? The management and the culture and the biggest cons...
January 13, 2019

We're sorry to hear of your experience working at Pinnacle! We take the feedback very seriously and will share accordingly within the organization. Thanks!

No Direction & Quick to Fail!
Property Manager/Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJanuary 4, 2019
Pinnacle could be a great place to work but the company has become so focused on their clients and not the employees that work for them. Employees are treated as expendable and of no value for the hard work they do. There is extreme nepotism in the market and a "Mean Girls" attitude displayed by upper management. Leadership is very limited and the culture is very reactive instead of proactive. Overall very little support is offered and employees are expected to handle all situations on their own without consult.
Pros
Property Locations
Cons
Long hours, poor leadership
January 7, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle. We were sorry to hear of your experience. We take this feedback very seriously and will share accordingly within the organization.

have more management experience and more quality not quantity
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Villas at Green valleyDecember 26, 2018
I have been tempt for a couple of moths and the truth is that we have A protocol for our management staff members.I believe that managers are not always right pinnacle is a great company like any others is the management that are hired that makes pinnacle look bad there is poor lack of communication between leasing and management plus management have there favoritism for employees
we are seen as a tool only by not giving us the confident to express our self i believe that every task should be a successful accomplishment it requires a team work. I believe that as soon as we step in our daily job it should be starting smooth there is no reason to be stressful or cut throat .I believe in communication and if we don;t communicate with our regional -and keep them aware of whats going on in our property and what do we need to do to make-it better by providing the right tool . sorry everyone who was never honest about communicating properly . believe listen and communicate is the key. for any type of jobs and have a beautiful day at work. good luck everyone.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
more training /and more experience management
December 30, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback while a temp at Pinnacle. We appreciate the feedback and will share with the local management team.

Terrible upper management South Eastern Division, Not Ethical, list could go on and on
On-Site Manager (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaDecember 9, 2018
Upper management needs to be evaluated. You are losing Great talent due to upper management issues. Lack of communication and training is a HUGE problem. Upper management is very vindictive. Never speak up or you will be terminated. If you are an onsite team member do not ever expect to be valued in this division. You are just a number. Pinnacle has the potential to be great but the future of Pinnacle does not seem very bright. Maybe take a look at your Corp. Employees. There are some very unethical things happening. I feel bad for the client because losing good talent is going to affect their bottom line and for that think upper management lack of everything. I would hate to be that client. Hard working dedicated employees whom are producing and have been for a very long time are hard to find. I have never experinced anything like what I am currently experiencing. This is a game changer for me. This is all due to upper management.
Pros
Good benifits and paid time off.
Cons
Terrible upper management, no communication, hostile work enviorments, no work life balance, unprofessional behaivors, unethical, no support, my list could go on and on.
December 10, 2018

We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear of your experience. We take this feedback very seriously and will share accordingly within the organization.

Questionable employee treatment
Area Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCNovember 18, 2018
I learned that I could not trust my regional or his supervisor. I made a complaint and the HR generalist questioned me in a very accusatory manner. When the HR manager followed up with me it appeared as though she had not been filled in what had occurred in her day off. Really disappointed with the way this was handled.
November 26, 2018

We appreciate your feedback and will share accordingly within the organization.

People always having to leave
Mgr (Former Employee) –  MplsNovember 14, 2018
The place is a joke, portfolio mgrs are useless, clueless, and demanding. They waste time and effort their Corp office in tx came the shots and Kevin is a puppet
Pros
Cons
You get to quit
November 26, 2018

We're sorry to hear of your experience working at Pinnacle. We take this feedback seriously and will share within the organization.

Unknown job decision
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 14, 2018
There is to many chiefs and not enough Indians. Training is non existent. Realistic expectations are not what’s on the plan of success. Stressful, overwhelming, and unhappy employees. Upper management does NOT listen to complaints and concerns of their employees. It’s brushed to the side and ignored. You find out things as you go and then get chewed out by management if you make a mistake. Things just don’t make sense it’s just unorganized.
Pros
Having a job
Cons
No Training and no communication
November 26, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle! We're sorry to hear that your experience did not exceed expectations. We certainly have plenty of training available in University of Pinnacle - in person, on demand and hundreds of videos and resources available when you need them.

Great company back in the 1999's.
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Lithonia, GANovember 2, 2018
I worked for this company a long time ago and wish I could return, it was a great company then, back in 1999, I was laid off due to ,management change. The pay was great and I got paid for overtime and commission. Wish I could return.
Pros
Great pay and was a great company to work for in 1999
Cons
Went under new management. I was laid off.
November 5, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle! Feel free to visit our Careers page on www.pinnacleliving.com to see any openings in your area.

pinnacle
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVOctober 29, 2018
pinnacle was a great company to work for there small in my region but they show great support to there employess and was a non stress company no pressure if u getting ur things done
November 5, 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle! We hope to welcome you back to the team when the opportunity presents itself.

stressful place to work at
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, OROctober 25, 2018
a lot of micromanagement from the manager and regional .no budget for maintenance projects , manager didn't had good communication and always tried to put me on the spot like if she didn't want me to work there ,never had a full hour of lunch always was interrupted in the middle of my lunch break to kill a spider
Pros
have a job
Cons
no breaks, stressful
November 5, 2018

We're sorry to hear of your experience working at Pinnacle. We take this feedback seriously and will share with the local management team. Thanks!

bad management
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLOctober 19, 2018
Management that will hire you with no exp. then not really train you , than they blame you when every thing falls apart. when I worked there in 2 year span they changed property mangers 8 times.
Pros
The residents were nice for the most part
Cons
everything up above
October 22, 2018

We're sorry to hear of your experience during your time at Pinnacle. We have a robust learning management system with hundreds of training resources at your fingertips in order to ensure your success. Please reach out to your regional trainer to discuss. Thanks!

Horrible company
Assistant property manage (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 18, 2018
Poor management, Your just a number, poor pay, overall poor management company. They don’t care about you it’s about what you can do for them.
Cons
No advancement, poor management, low pay
October 22, 2018

We're sorry to hear of your experience working at Pinnacle. We take this feedback very seriously and will share accordingly in the organization to address. Thanks!

Report Oriented
Area Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 8, 2018
Company is very big on reports for reports for reports. They do not promote from with in very often and the large amount of training classes that are offered, they do not do a lot train staff members to promote. Benefits are good and you do have the opprotunity to interact with different people on a daily basis.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Do not promote from within.
October 15, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience working at Pinnacle! We take your comments seriously and will share with the appropriate team members to review accordingly.

HORRIBLE place to work
Make Ready Technician (Former Employee) –  Port Orchard, WASeptember 8, 2018
Steer clear of this company. Cut throat, unfair, you are expected to be loyal to them but they do not have your back. Horrible management and thought process rarely makes since
Benefits
Cons
Horrible from on-site management to corporate management
September 10, 2018

We're sorry to hear of your experience working at Pinnacle. We take this feedback very seriously and will share accordingly within the organization. Thanks!

Poor corporate office
Manager (Former Employee) –  AlabamaAugust 30, 2018
Unprofessional work environment within the corporate heads.
Don’t care about the apartments, just the face value and what will make them money
Dont pay their employees fairly, would rather see you go than to pay you what you deserve
September 2, 2018

We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience at Pinnacle. We take this feedback very seriously and will share your comments accordingly within the organization. Thanks!

Great place to work!
Supervisor of Roving Specialty Team (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 30, 2018
I worked here for four years and had a great time! The desert region has a very friendly welcoming family!! I would recommend this company for anyone looking for a job in the apartment industry.
Pros
Good company
Cons
Not all people are good
August 4, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle! We truly appreciate your kind words.

Bad Idea
Management (Current Employee) –  FloridaJuly 16, 2018
- No good
- Toxic people
- No room for advancement
- Protocol-based company instead result-based
- Biased toward high management
- Low regard and respect for employees
July 23, 2018

We're sorry to hear about your experience working at Pinnacle. We certainly take this feedback very seriously and will share with the local management to address. Thanks!

Happy to help others
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALJuly 15, 2018
At times things get hectic and it seems like there’s never enough time. I’ve learned many new aspects of my work,new technology and techniques. Management is helpful and not overbearing. Work culture is very cooperative and supportive. The hardest part of my job is loosing my tenants to death and nursing homes. The best part is helping people when they need it the most.
Pros
Company outings
Cons
Fast turnover
July 16, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle! We are glad to have you as a part of our team.

A great property to work and live.
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 14, 2018
Property has affordable prices but not new. Upgrading here and there, helping with deposits to be paid in payments and pet friendly. Residents are okay
July 14, 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience working at Pinnacle! We appreciate the positive feedback.

Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAJune 29, 2018
I worked for this company only 3 months because they cut me hours to save money to the company and constantly chance schedules pinnacle have a poor management control plus managers dont care about employees was so stressful for me to have a balance on my life I don't recommend this company
July 3, 2018

We're sorry to hear of your experience working at Pinnacle. We appreciate the feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle Property Management Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

Ratings from women

1.6InHerSight Score

1.6Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

1.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight