Pinnacle Property Management Employee Reviews

Poor management! Long hours.
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYSeptember 6, 2019
Only worked at this student property for 30 days & had 3 days off!!! What a joke! My manager sat in his office for 8-9 hrs. a day & I ran the office by myself! Got yelled at & beat down daily by the SU parents who think they’re better than you! Upper management & owners only want cash in their pockets while not giving two f*** about you or your health. The office is a total disaster & embarrassment.
Happy
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 5, 2019
I have been extremely happy being a part of the pinnacle team. One of the best property management companies around with lot is opportunity to advance or move around.
Negative atmosphere
AREA MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 1, 2019
The most terrible place to work. They expect you to work 90 hours per week on salary.

They do not have a good training program and upper management is terrible.
Pros
Cons
everything
Not a fan
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 19, 2019
management is not supportive. Owners are greedy. Wouldn’t recommend company to anyone including residents too. the student housing side truly sucks. Turning 300 bedrooms in less than 2 weeks with little to no support from cooperate .. don’t do it. They will throw money at you to stay because no one wants to do the job.
Horrible Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJuly 13, 2019
The Regional Manager I originally interviewed with was excellent. I was very excited to work under this person. However, they were terminated and I was not happy working under my new Regional Manager. You feel like a number under this company. No support from management company, or Regional. Work life balance is a joke.
Good pay, management support system poorly lacking.
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 8, 2019
Corporate management needs improvement in supporting onsite management. No maintenance support for over 8 months, with no improvement in sight. Training is good though.
Horrible Company Pinnacle
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Las VegasJune 13, 2019
It’s ran by a bunch of clueless barbies! The regional managers could not operate a lemonade stand! They live off drama and gossip! Not college educated more like GED! Stay away they’re a ridiculous company that doesn’t promote you on merit or education but from who you know or gossip !!!! Trailer trash management that lives wants you to bow down to the
And have no opinion cuz their insecure!
Pinnacle
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 1, 2019
For some the company may seem amazing, great benefits and full of energy while for others it can be a nightmare depending on the management. Great benefits lousy managers.
benefits
Cons
upper management
Great Fast Pace Environment
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Marianna, FLMay 21, 2019
This was a great place to work. We are relocating, so I tendered my resignation. I love this job! It had great pay, benefits and even quarterly bonuses. The client were extremely warming and personal! Great people! Great Company!
Good Place to work
Chief Engineer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 22, 2019
Check building for issues and e-mails and WO check BMS and towers for and units for abnormalities preform customer requests and preform PM's checked vendor visits and fire panel.
Pros
freedom to do your Job.
Cons
N/a
Great Company
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAApril 11, 2019
Need to be Balanced in the promotion practices. Great place to grow. Provides necessary tools to complete your tasks. Great place to work.Employee relations are great.
Leasing agent
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 9, 2019
I reallly enjoyed working as a leasing agent I did however take a better opportunity so i could get the experience as management. But I really miss working in the industry and want to get back into it.
Issues with management
LEASING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 28, 2019
It's an okay company to work for but they do not have PTO only sick time and vacation time. So if you have an issue that does not fall under one of those prepared to not get paid. We were required to use our vacation hours because of a snowstorm if we wanted to get paid. The management team would also have outbursts and improperly direct their anger.
An okay company
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 14, 2019
I do not know much about this company. They were based out of California and I am not sure they are still in business. So there is not much more for me to say.
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 1, 2019
Great place to work. Lots of room for growth. They are very understanding of your time and like to help you reach your career goals. I would recommend this as a starting place for this industry.
Often short staffed and under trained
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland OregonJanuary 21, 2019
Pinnacle has a difficult time keeping properties properly staffed and trained.
Often they did not aggressively pursue staffing issues and at one point the office had no manager not assistant.
Great company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSDecember 29, 2018
would love to come back to work for Pinnacle but I had knee surgery and I was out for almost 6 months. I have reapplied several times but I do not get any response.
Pros
unlimited earnings
Cons
coporate does not respond to emails or phones right away
fast environment; lot of deadlines
Property Accountant II (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLDecember 25, 2018
Great company. However, it is an stressful environment. Fast pace and a lot of deadlines. Great leadership with few exceptions. Some good benefits and flexibility.
Great Company to work for!
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mauldin, SCDecember 9, 2018
I loved working for Pinnacle! The property that I worked at was a headache, but I loved my team and upper management really seemed to care for their employees. Constantly sending out email blasts to all their properties telling them how much they appreciate our hard work, raising commission bonuses, extending incentives to help staff and property succeed and stay in budget. Overall I would give Pinnacle 10 stars if I could. The only reason I parted with the company is because I had to relocate for several reasons, but if I ever moved back to the state, I’d go back in a heartbeat.
Pros
Great pay, great bonus structure, great benefits
Cons
Third party management company, pays semi-monthly
Your typical corporate run machine climate
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 4, 2018
Your typical corporate run machine climate. Not a personable, friendly, or family oriented environment. Just unrealistic ideas from up top, that lack reason or order. But we always keep the machine running, especially at site level.