Pinnacle Property Management Employee Reviews

Fun
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 2, 2018
Good company to work for. Nice people enjoy the time. Good co-workers. Good benefits. Tale good care of your needs. Hours are good. Programs for employees is great.
Don't waste your time
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, WAAugust 1, 2018
I would not work for this company, staff is underpaid and they do not work with your needs, especially if you have children with extra curricular activities.
Great company to work for.
Leasing Agent/ Assistant Manager/ Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 24, 2018
Unfortunately the company was sold and every employee had to leave Pinnacle. It was a great company to work for. They had great a good team. The company had great benefits.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Conpany sold. No negative feedback
Leasing Consultant and Property Management (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJuly 22, 2018
Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and
provide information about local areas.
Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of
insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of residential properties.
Run! Run! Run! Unethical!
Peon for RPM (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 20, 2018
The WORST EVER! So unethical! The WORST EVER! So unethical! The WORST EVER! So unethical!
There are too many issues to list honestly. Until the owners and upper management start to listen, will this company have a chance in the future.
Pros
Cons
ALL possible
Jealousy at its finest!!!!!!
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 15, 2018
Horrible horrible management. At the end of the day, its not about the top performer, its not about whos meeting every goal. At the end of the day its only all about money... & with pathetic managers who would rather not pay you for your bonuses but to keep them as a part of their salary. Absolutely pathetic!! DO NOT WORK FOR PINNACLE!!!!!!

Closed doors, whispering, drama filled. Pinnacle has more unhappy employees than any management I know. More and more people quit every month. 2 managers AND 3 leasing all quit in the SAME WEEK. They all WALKED OUT. Goes to show!!! Management doesnt care whatsoever about their employees. You're just a number to them.
Pros
I miss my apartment...not the job
Cons
Read above
Productive work environment
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Alameda, CAJuly 10, 2018
You will always be busy working in property management but their policies are consistently changing and it may be difficult to adjust to new procedures
Not interested in promoting within
Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 10, 2018
Pinnacle is the type of company that invests more in items that are not needed. They would rather pay for garbage than invest in their managers. NO one seems to see the bottom line picture in the East region. You have a RPM that be-littles employees, sleeps around with employees, choose favorites, do not train for advancement and further more a Narcissist. He continues to lie and upper management doesn't even questions. The ethics line is a joke.
Benefits
Cons
Rpm, lack of promotion, low pay and low team morale
reception
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  DesMoines, WAJuly 4, 2018
taking money orders, showing apartments, answer multi line phone, post craigslist ads, management didn't care about anyone staff or residents, overcharged ppl
Fun place to work
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 4, 2018
• Assist the Property Manager with the daily operations of the Property
• Greet residents and future residents
• Print the daily operation reports unit availability, close service requests and, aged receivables
• Process move-in’s, move-out’s, transfers, new move-in and follow-ups with prospects
• Complete residential account inquiries, post rental payments, and incoming payments
• Schedule vendor services as needed for unit preparation, residential needs
• Resolve resident complaints, concerns, and requests to ensure resident satisfaction with management
Pros
Nice managers
Cons
Distance to work
No a good place to work
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAJune 29, 2018
Working here there were long hours, low pay for management that was uncaring and unkind. The culture was not pleasant at all. Management was rude and unprofessional.
Worked as a team. Fun to work at. Everybody got along.
Assistant Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJune 27, 2018
Typical day at work
Learned to work as a team
Nothing really hard
Working for this company was great. Everyone is nice and help out each other love it.
Pros
Buy us lunch.
Cons
Everything was good
Not customer oriented
Assistant Manager for 194 units (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 27, 2018
I did not like working for Pinnacle. I did not like the manager. I felt like they didn't listen or care to employee s concerns. I quit because the commute was too long and the manager was not pleasant to work with.
Good company but lacking
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJune 25, 2018
lacking in responsible employees
learned basic fundamentals of property management
some of the residents were great
management could use some help in understanding employees
Retaliatory company
PROPERTY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 20, 2018
Company will retaliate against you for their shortcomings. Also, in the event you are injured they will find a way to terminate your employment. Upper management relies on site level to do their work.
Pros
Cons
required overtime without compensation, micromanagement, unrealistic expectations/timelines.
It was ok
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 18, 2018
It just felt like another job. The properties that were placing me at, I personally didn't care for that much and it was really slow considering that it was the holiday season. But I enjoyed working with people that I met during the short time that I was there for
Excellent District Manager-Opportunity for growth
Property Manager/Country Glen (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJune 11, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Pinnacle. You meet regularly with other managers to brainstorm how we could improve as a portfolio.
Benefits and pay were good and my most recent District Manager was a great leader.
Pros
Leadership
Cons
Accounting
Leasing consultant
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  ArizonaJune 10, 2018
Overall this is a good company to work with. They only manage properties and don’t own so there is potential that you get a horrible ownership. Not as involved as other companies that own and manage.
Pros
Commission
Pinnacle Was Great.
LEASING AGENT (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 17, 2018
I loved my time working as a leasing agent for Pinnacle's downtown Portland properties. I have now worked for 2 property management groups and I would love to go back and work for them.
Pros
Properties and team
Cons
Leasing Schedules
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAApril 25, 2018
Very busy and upbeat location. Management was very friendly, as well as the residents. Hardest part of the job was having to take the heat when something went wrong.