Pinnacle Property Management Employee Reviews

Pinnacle Was Great.
LEASING AGENT (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 17, 2018
I loved my time working as a leasing agent for Pinnacle's downtown Portland properties. I have now worked for 2 property management groups and I would love to go back and work for them.
Pros
Properties and team
Cons
Leasing Schedules
Great residents, great property, good company.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXApril 23, 2018
I loved working for Pinnacle when they seemed more focus on investing in their employees and promoting from within. I had seven Regionals in six years as a Property Manager. Some where terrific others a nightmare with something to prove and a huge ego. I left because of the last Regional's deceitful and surreptitious dealings . There became a great divide when the company environment changed drastically and became more cut throat then focused on team work she was part of that regime. Managers where no longer invited to seminars or educational work shops. Not sure if they even have quarterly manager meetings anymore with year end awards.
Pros
Great pay, opportunity for growth and education.
Cons
Regional Managers have their own agendas and abuse their power.
Fantastic
Leasing Specialist- Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 9, 2018
Love, love, love this company. I was with Pinnacle for many years. It was with them that I fell in love with real estate. This company will take you under its wing and allow you to soar as high as you wish.
Changes have been made...
Leasing Specialist/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  ILApril 4, 2018
I'm thankful that I had the opportunity to work some some great professionals within the company. Changes have been made since I left, therefore, everything could have changed.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 28, 2018
I enjoyed working with Pinnacle, they are pretty fair and I loved the every day challenges. Meeting new people everyday was wonderful,
The team work always came together especially as the challenge got greater. Thank you Pinnacle for all the opportunities you gave me.
Pros
Always room to advance
If I could give them a -5 I would.
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 26, 2018
I would never recommend anyone to work here. Very poor management, no training opportunities, and all in all not a very enjoyable place to work at. I would go elsewhere as soon as the opportunity comes up.
Pros
pay is good
Cons
horrible and i mean horrible staff/management/human resources
A learning experience
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Walhalla, SCMarch 22, 2018
Just an average opportunity with a company that is average. They did have good training. They would never make me full time because they didn't want to give me benefits.
Pinnacle Management
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 13, 2018
The job was great. I enjoyed meeting new people and getting those that were new to Vegas in their perfect homes. The only thing that I would change is management. We all worked as team players but the structure was off.
Never a dull moment, fun place to work
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLMarch 4, 2018
Fast pace environment. Learned how to lease. Management is very open minded and GREAT to work for. Workplace it VERY diversity. Hardest part of job was dealing with resident that was not sincere about paying their rent. The most enjoyable part of the job is making people/resident feel like home and approving them that they have been approved.
Pros
Events for the residents
Cons
Not enough time in a day lol
Its fun! just like you're at home
PROPERTY MAINTENACE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAFebruary 14, 2018
If you like to do some renovation or restoring of houses this is fits for you. Management are really good . The only hard thing to do is when you moved appliaces to garage.
Laid back office with nice people but not enough work to keep employees engaged.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WA but moving to Bellevue, WA.January 31, 2018
I appreciated when I started the ability to choose my schedule a little bit. Basically the earlier you come in the earlier you get off. My supervisor is very understanding and hands off which works great for some but not for me. I realize now that I need a little bit more structure or a supervisor who is more attentive to employees. The office itself is very disconnected from each other. Every department has it's own separate area and people do no interact very much. I want a more collaborative work environment which my current job does not provide. In my opinion the hardest part of my job is that I have to coordinate data from the sites while never meeting, or speaking with them in person. Everything is through email so an extroverted person like me struggles to maintain motivation stuck behind a screen all day. Others might like how relaxed and low pressure the job is but for me I feel my talents and skills are being wasted doing the same thing every month without learning new things or being challenged in new ways. It is a great job for an introverted person who likes doing repetitive and sometimes very tedious administrative tasks to help real estate companies make money off of people living.
Pros
flexible scheduling, good benefits, decent pay, autonomous work environment
Cons
little to no collaboration, no innovation initiatives, very repetitive, tedious, often not enough work to fill out the week.
It's Okay
Leasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAJanuary 1, 2018
This company is oookay to work for. I can see that some properties will be amazing to work at and others not. It honestly depends on your Regional Manager and owners. I also feel like Pinnacle does a lot of unnecessary steps to get a simple project done.
Pros
Good Bennefits and Discounts
Cons
Hard work, favortisim from higher up management.
Would not recommend based on Poor Management
Reserves at Pilot Butte (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORDecember 31, 2017
I had a Regional that was never present and when there were issues that needed help from the regional this person was never there to help. The regional would contact me to ask questions about how to do her own job.
benefits
Cons
poor management
work day
Maintenance Supervisor - The Platform Apts (Current Employee) –  Kent, WANovember 27, 2017
I've been here since it was built. I love the property and the people I work with. I had 3 managers since the building was built. Residents are awesome.
Pros
pay is great
Maintenance technician
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WANovember 7, 2017
I was a maintenance technician assistance maintenance man learning a new trade Skills like plumbing, repair, installing, cleaning and keeping pool clean and safe
Benefits
Cons
Boss was a mean sob
Lack of qualified management
Leasing Consultant/ Maintenance Assistant (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 27, 2017
I learned a lot about the industry in this position from different sides. I worked both in the older lower end communities and high end communities and the overall consensus is the management didn't really care about the residents and never gave the tools needed to make any property live up to its full potential. It frustrated me the most due to the fact these are peoples homes not just some small insignificant thing.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
poor management
Very fast pace, lots of activities, team events, wonderful VP
Property Accountant II (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLOctober 24, 2017
Very fast pace, lots of activities, team events, wonderful VP, community service, opportunities to advance in your career, focused in your health and well being.
Pros
Volunteerism, fun activities, wonderful Controller and VP
Cons
Stressful
Great Company
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAOctober 18, 2017
Great company to work for. great manager. Very fast paced job. Good Comissions. Low hourly pay. I learned so many thing in my career I just want something in the medical field.
OK place to work
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 26, 2017
Management was a little disorganized and many employees didn't show up for work on time, making the employees have to work overtime and come in on their days off.
Pros
Work
Cons
Disorganized
Good
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dunwoody, GASeptember 26, 2017
very good good manager training was very well would work there again very very good company took care of residents compensation was good. residents were long term