Pinnacle Property Management Employee Reviews

Great company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXOctober 6, 2018
Pinnacle is a very professional Property Management company with care for those who work for them. They educate, train and provide opportunities that are stable.
Great Corporate Office Vibes
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 3, 2018
I came to Pinnacle in 2015 and I love the corporate office personnel. There are more positives than negatives with Pinnacle. There is not a lot of turnover which was important to me in choosing to stay with them.
Pros
longevity, advancement opportunities
Cons
long hours, heavy work load
Productive work days
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 14, 2018
a typical work day involved doing call backs for potential prospects, following up. I learned a lot about team work and working together as a whole to get things done in a timely manner. There really was not a hard part about my job I enjoyed working with my staff. My manager ALWAYS helped and never had an issue with doing so.
Pros
Incentives, Holiday Parties
Pinnacle Property
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 2, 2018
Never a dull day, always something new to learn. Great team to work with. Fast environment I love finding people homes. Its hard to evict residents who fall on hard times.
Pros
Finding the perfect home for people
Cons
Evictions
Really good management
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 25, 2018
The manager here is awesome. she really care about her employees and her residents and most importantly her work environment . She make sure everything is done when it's supposed to be done.
Productive and fun place to work.
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, TXAugust 14, 2018
I love working for Pinnacle. The only thing I would say is the pay is very low for the position. Working with the company is great and I especially feel that it is the perfect job for growth and development.
Fun
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 2, 2018
Good company to work for. Nice people enjoy the time. Good co-workers. Good benefits. Tale good care of your needs. Hours are good. Programs for employees is great.
Don't waste your time
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, WAAugust 1, 2018
I would not work for this company, staff is underpaid and they do not work with your needs, especially if you have children with extra curricular activities.
Great company to work for.
Leasing Agent/ Assistant Manager/ Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 24, 2018
Unfortunately the company was sold and every employee had to leave Pinnacle. It was a great company to work for. They had great a good team. The company had great benefits.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Conpany sold. No negative feedback
Leasing Consultant and Property Management (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJuly 22, 2018
Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and
provide information about local areas.
Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of
insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of residential properties.
Run! Run! Run! Unethical!
Peon for RPM (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 20, 2018
The WORST EVER! So unethical! The WORST EVER! So unethical! The WORST EVER! So unethical!
There are too many issues to list honestly. Until the owners and upper management start to listen, will this company have a chance in the future.
Pros
Cons
ALL possible
Jealousy at its finest!!!!!!
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 15, 2018
Horrible horrible management. At the end of the day, its not about the top performer, its not about whos meeting every goal. At the end of the day its only all about money... & with pathetic managers who would rather not pay you for your bonuses but to keep them as a part of their salary. Absolutely pathetic!! DO NOT WORK FOR PINNACLE!!!!!!

Closed doors, whispering, drama filled. Pinnacle has more unhappy employees than any management I know. More and more people quit every month. 2 managers AND 3 leasing all quit in the SAME WEEK. They all WALKED OUT. Goes to show!!! Management doesnt care whatsoever about their employees. You're just a number to them.
Pros
I miss my apartment...not the job
Cons
Read above
Productive work environment
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Alameda, CAJuly 10, 2018
You will always be busy working in property management but their policies are consistently changing and it may be difficult to adjust to new procedures
Not interested in promoting within
Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 10, 2018
Pinnacle is the type of company that invests more in items that are not needed. They would rather pay for garbage than invest in their managers. NO one seems to see the bottom line picture in the East region. You have a RPM that be-littles employees, sleeps around with employees, choose favorites, do not train for advancement and further more a Narcissist. He continues to lie and upper management doesn't even questions. The ethics line is a joke.
Benefits
Cons
Rpm, lack of promotion, low pay and low team morale
reception
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  DesMoines, WAJuly 4, 2018
taking money orders, showing apartments, answer multi line phone, post craigslist ads, management didn't care about anyone staff or residents, overcharged ppl
Fun place to work
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 4, 2018
• Assist the Property Manager with the daily operations of the Property
• Greet residents and future residents
• Print the daily operation reports unit availability, close service requests and, aged receivables
• Process move-in’s, move-out’s, transfers, new move-in and follow-ups with prospects
• Complete residential account inquiries, post rental payments, and incoming payments
• Schedule vendor services as needed for unit preparation, residential needs
• Resolve resident complaints, concerns, and requests to ensure resident satisfaction with management
Pros
Nice managers
Cons
Distance to work
No a good place to work
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAJune 29, 2018
Working here there were long hours, low pay for management that was uncaring and unkind. The culture was not pleasant at all. Management was rude and unprofessional.
Worked as a team. Fun to work at. Everybody got along.
Assistant Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJune 27, 2018
Typical day at work
Learned to work as a team
Nothing really hard
Working for this company was great. Everyone is nice and help out each other love it.
Pros
Buy us lunch.
Cons
Everything was good
Not customer oriented
Assistant Manager for 194 units (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 27, 2018
I did not like working for Pinnacle. I did not like the manager. I felt like they didn't listen or care to employee s concerns. I quit because the commute was too long and the manager was not pleasant to work with.
Good company but lacking
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJune 25, 2018
lacking in responsible employees
learned basic fundamentals of property management
some of the residents were great
management could use some help in understanding employees