Pinnacle Property Management Employee Reviews for Assistant Property Manager

3.6Pay & Benefits
3.3Job Security & Advancement
Pinnacle Property
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 2, 2018
Never a dull day, always something new to learn. Great team to work with. Fast environment I love finding people homes. Its hard to evict residents who fall on hard times.
Pros
Finding the perfect home for people
Cons
Evictions
Don't waste your time
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, WAAugust 1, 2018
I would not work for this company, staff is underpaid and they do not work with your needs, especially if you have children with extra curricular activities.
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAApril 25, 2018
Very busy and upbeat location. Management was very friendly, as well as the residents. Hardest part of the job was having to take the heat when something went wrong.
Great Place to Gain Experience
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTJanuary 12, 2017
Pinnacle Property Management was a great place to gain professional experience. I worked with great people there, while providing outstanding customer service to the clients who came in the door. Most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that you were helping people with their issues everyday and making sure that customer satisfaction was always high.
Have enjoyed my time
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Parker, COMay 17, 2016
I have enjoyed my time with Pinnacle Living. I love my job, love my property, love my residents... but my immediate supervisor makes the current work environment unsustainable.
Pros
quick to respond to employee issues, cares about employees
Cons
On Site manager
Supportive Atmosphere
assistant property manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 23, 2016
Team members are extremely focused on the daily tasks and complete within a timely manner. Supportive co-workers that do not hesitate to help out in tasks if another worker has a lot to complete. The management always ensures we are all in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere and speaks with workers individually. Some difficulties in the daily routine include keeping focus when there is a high volume of both prospects and resident coming into the office as well as having large quantities of payments to document. Although the return happiness of the residents in our timely solutions is what I love to see at the end of the day.