Pinnacle Property Management

Pinnacle Property Management Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
Pinnacle was the second company I had worked for in the property management industry and I absolutely love it. I worked in the NW region and our team was pretty amazing. I loved my location and my management team. Everyone was always very involved in all aspects. They definitely spend money on their employees, our company parties were always a blast. I got a pretty decent hourly wage for not having been in the industry too long but my commissions were GrEAT. They also offered company apt discount if you lived on site. D
Great company
would love to come back to work for Pinnacle but I had knee surgery and I was out for almost 6 months. I have reapplied several times but I do not get any response.
Pros
unlimited earnings
Cons
coporate does not respond to emails or phones right away
fast environment; lot of deadlines
Great company. However, it is an stressful environment. Fast pace and a lot of deadlines. Great leadership with few exceptions. Some good benefits and flexibility.
Great Company to work for!
I loved working for Pinnacle! The property that I worked at was a headache, but I loved my team and upper management really seemed to care for their employees. Constantly sending out email blasts to all their properties telling them how much they appreciate our hard work, raising commission bonuses, extending incentives to help staff and property succeed and stay in budget. Overall I would give Pinnacle 10 stars if I could. The only reason I parted with the company is because I had to relocate for several reasons, but if I ever moved back to the state, I’d go back in a heartbeat.
Pros
Great pay, great bonus structure, great benefits
Cons
Third party management company, pays semi-monthly
Your typical corporate run machine climate
Your typical corporate run machine climate. Not a personable, friendly, or family oriented environment. Just unrealistic ideas from up top, that lack reason or order. But we always keep the machine running, especially at site level.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Ok place to work depending on Manager
I believe Pinnacle would have been a better place to work if I was under a different Manager. I had to transfer the last 6 months of working there because my previous Manager was a horrible person. She started a lot of drama with all the employees which caused the environment to be very toxic and she told a lot of lies. When I transferred to another property, that Manager was very wonderful. Unfortunately, my employee had to end due to a Management change.
Pros
Commission when it changed to 1%
Cons
First Manager was not supported at all
Great company to work for
This company is great to work for.

You learn a lot of computer skills and customer service skill. I learned to step out of my comfort zone and into something I enjoy doing.
People will step on your dead body to rise to the top is really cut throat
Was worried up fornot wearing a pinnacle uniform that I was provided. Once they want you out they try to drive you insane till you quit. Like my bathroom key was taken away, and I called HR and reported the situation, and they couldn't admit there fault because of liability issues and decided to agree with management, needless to say I resigned.
Pros
Long breaks
worked many sites on many styles of property
Average days would include completing work orders, unit turns, or special projects from managment. I worked many styles properties: Midrises, garden style, mixture, brand new, 60+ year old properties, section 8 properties, ect.
Pros
Team Lunches
Cons
people easily set into lower level roles causing negative views towards certain positions
Fast paced n very stressful
Could pay more hourly or make supervisors salary instead of hourly n pay us more n could use one more technician because 2 people is not enough for 156 units
Pros
Always busy, never lack of work, helpful
Cons
Don't pay enough, n to political it's all about politics
Great Company!
I have worked for Pinnacle Property Management for a couple of years and I love the benefits, and company culture. I would continue to work for this company if they had better advancement opportunities available.
Great company
Pinnacle is a very professional Property Management company with care for those who work for them. They educate, train and provide opportunities that are stable.
Great Corporate Office Vibes
I came to Pinnacle in 2015 and I love the corporate office personnel. There are more positives than negatives with Pinnacle. There is not a lot of turnover which was important to me in choosing to stay with them.
Pros
longevity, advancement opportunities
Cons
long hours, heavy work load
Productive work days
a typical work day involved doing call backs for potential prospects, following up. I learned a lot about team work and working together as a whole to get things done in a timely manner. There really was not a hard part about my job I enjoyed working with my staff. My manager ALWAYS helped and never had an issue with doing so.
Pros
Incentives, Holiday Parties
Pinnacle Property
Never a dull day, always something new to learn. Great team to work with. Fast environment I love finding people homes. Its hard to evict residents who fall on hard times.
Pros
Finding the perfect home for people
Cons
Evictions
Really good management
The manager here is awesome. she really care about her employees and her residents and most importantly her work environment . She make sure everything is done when it's supposed to be done.
Productive and fun place to work.
I love working for Pinnacle. The only thing I would say is the pay is very low for the position. Working with the company is great and I especially feel that it is the perfect job for growth and development.
Fun
Good company to work for. Nice people enjoy the time. Good co-workers. Good benefits. Tale good care of your needs. Hours are good. Programs for employees is great.
Don't waste your time
I would not work for this company, staff is underpaid and they do not work with your needs, especially if you have children with extra curricular activities.
Great company to work for.
Unfortunately the company was sold and every employee had to leave Pinnacle. It was a great company to work for. They had great a good team. The company had great benefits.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Conpany sold. No negative feedback
Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and
provide information about local areas.

Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of

insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.

Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of residential properties.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle Property Management. Our community is ready to answer.