Pinnacle Property Management

Pinnacle Property Management Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
Pinnacle was the second company I had worked for in the property management industry and I absolutely love it. I worked in the NW region and our team was pretty amazing. I loved my location and my management team. Everyone was always very involved in all aspects. They definitely spend money on their employees, our company parties were always a blast. I got a pretty decent hourly wage for not having been in the industry too long but my commissions were GrEAT. They also offered company apt discount if you lived on site. D
I enjoyed working with Pinnacle, they are pretty fair and I loved the every day challenges. Meeting new people everyday was wonderful,
The team work always came together especially as the challenge got greater. Thank you Pinnacle for all the opportunities you gave me.
Pros
Always room to advance
If I could give them a -5 I would.
I would never recommend anyone to work here. Very poor management, no training opportunities, and all in all not a very enjoyable place to work at. I would go elsewhere as soon as the opportunity comes up.
Pros
pay is good
Cons
horrible and i mean horrible staff/management/human resources
A learning experience
Just an average opportunity with a company that is average. They did have good training. They would never make me full time because they didn't want to give me benefits.
Pinnacle Management
The job was great. I enjoyed meeting new people and getting those that were new to Vegas in their perfect homes. The only thing that I would change is management. We all worked as team players but the structure was off.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Never a dull moment, fun place to work
Fast pace environment. Learned how to lease. Management is very open minded and GREAT to work for. Workplace it VERY diversity. Hardest part of job was dealing with resident that was not sincere about paying their rent. The most enjoyable part of the job is making people/resident feel like home and approving them that they have been approved.
Pros
Events for the residents
Cons
Not enough time in a day lol
Its fun! just like you're at home
If you like to do some renovation or restoring of houses this is fits for you. Management are really good . The only hard thing to do is when you moved appliaces to garage.
Laid back office with nice people but not enough work to keep employees engaged.
I appreciated when I started the ability to choose my schedule a little bit. Basically the earlier you come in the earlier you get off. My supervisor is very understanding and hands off which works great for some but not for me. I realize now that I need a little bit more structure or a supervisor who is more attentive to employees. The office itself is very disconnected from each other. Every department has it's own separate area and people do no interact very much. I want a more collaborative work environment which my current job does not provide. In my opinion the hardest part of my job is that I have to coordinate data from the sites while never meeting, or speaking with them in person. Everything is through email so an extroverted person like me struggles to maintain motivation stuck behind a screen all day. Others might like how relaxed and low pressure the job is but for me I feel my talents and skills are being wasted doing the same thing every month without learning new things or being challenged in new ways. It is a great job for an introverted person who likes doing repetitive and sometimes very tedious administrative tasks to help real estate companies make money off of people living.
Pros
flexible scheduling, good benefits, decent pay, autonomous work environment
Cons
little to no collaboration, no innovation initiatives, very repetitive, tedious, often not enough work to fill out the week.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pinnacle Property Management?
It's Okay
This company is oookay to work for. I can see that some properties will be amazing to work at and others not. It honestly depends on your Regional Manager and owners. I also feel like Pinnacle does a lot of unnecessary steps to get a simple project done.
Pros
Good Bennefits and Discounts
Cons
Hard work, favortisim from higher up management.
Would not recommend based on Poor Management
I had a Regional that was never present and when there were issues that needed help from the regional this person was never there to help. The regional would contact me to ask questions about how to do her own job.
benefits
Cons
poor management
work day
I've been here since it was built. I love the property and the people I work with. I had 3 managers since the building was built. Residents are awesome.
Pros
pay is great
Maintenance technician
I was a maintenance technician assistance maintenance man learning a new trade Skills like plumbing, repair, installing, cleaning and keeping pool clean and safe
Benefits
Cons
Boss was a mean sob
Lack of qualified management
I learned a lot about the industry in this position from different sides. I worked both in the older lower end communities and high end communities and the overall consensus is the management didn't really care about the residents and never gave the tools needed to make any property live up to its full potential. It frustrated me the most due to the fact these are peoples homes not just some small insignificant thing.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
poor management
Very fast pace, lots of activities, team events, wonderful VP
Very fast pace, lots of activities, team events, wonderful VP, community service, opportunities to advance in your career, focused in your health and well being.
Pros
Volunteerism, fun activities, wonderful Controller and VP
Cons
Stressful
Great Company
Great company to work for. great manager. Very fast paced job. Good Comissions. Low hourly pay. I learned so many thing in my career I just want something in the medical field.
OK place to work
Management was a little disorganized and many employees didn't show up for work on time, making the employees have to work overtime and come in on their days off.
Pros
Work
Cons
Disorganized
Good
very good good manager training was very well would work there again very very good company took care of residents compensation was good. residents were long term
Property Management
I was a part of a start up crew, there were 10 in our group. I would be the lesion between the construction company on updates of buildings that were opening first, I would let leasing agents what could and couldn't be leased. The largest complex I did a lease up was 420.
The hardest part was keeping the construction company to communicate effectively.

Job culture, we worked effective, and in the end we were able lease as quickly they were finishing up the building.
Pros
Seeing a complex to completion
Cons
Contracting crew.
Pinnacle is a good company
Pinnacle is a good company to work for. I enjoyed my time there. They care about their employees and stand behind them. This industry is fast paced but is fun.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
Great place to learn leasing
I love this place, it has taught how to be great salesmen and learn how to handle objections. Since the community is old, its a challenge to sell here but i have manged to do well for myself. There is always something new to learn here and i feel prepared to deal with anything. Its just so busy so i cant learn to do things that a manger does. I always try to be better then the day i was before and really want to move up. A typical day here starts with advertising our apartments, checking voicemail's, getting back to prospects and getting them into the office to show the property. Also i always help the residents on any work needed in there apartment . The hardest part of my job is finding the time to do everything. I have a great team ,i just like doing everything myself. The most enjoyable part of working here is meeting people and developing relationships that will last past my time here. I love to sell and i love what i do and i just want to be the best that ever did it. Management is good, i can always depend on my managers to help me with any problem and resolve any issue.
Pros
People, friendly staff, great area
Cons
apartment pricing, low commission, old property
Professional work enviroment with great employees
While working with Pinnacle property management I obtained many great skills and knowledge in this industry. My community manager was an amazing role model and provided me with the skills to be successful in property management. I learned how to use many marketing programs like popcard, showpro, LRO rainmaker, yardi just to name a few. The work environment was very optimistic, everyone is very welcoming and always shares knowledge to help us all progress.
Pros
Great Staff and residents
Cons
Bonus structure
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle Property Management. Our community is ready to answer.