Pinnacle Solutions Inc Employee Reviews

Smaller Company, More Experience
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 13, 2018
It was a smaller company. A very different atmosphere than what I was use to, I would rather more communication among other coworkers I feel that's the way to learn and develop a bigger experience for your career. I did learn and experience more that I can use to advance in my career.
Pros
More experience that I can use to advance in my career.
Cons
A different atmosphere, and very little communication among coworkers.
Technical Writer II/Team lead (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 18, 2018
I sat behind a desk all day assigning work to my subordinates. I monitored their hours. I had some subordinates that didn't follow rules very well. I also trained new hires and installed needed programs.
Pros
Flex Schedule
Great Work Culture and Fair Compensation
Digital Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 19, 2018
Pinnacle Solutions values their employees. They are fair with compensation and benefits. There is a lot of freedom given to set your own schedule and you can work remotely if you need to.

No micromanaging at this company! They hire people because they trust them to be a professional and be capable of doing their job without hovering and hand holding.

No matter what your seniority level, you can expect your opinions to be listened to and valued
Pros
great culture, self-managed environment, work remotely, weekly parking stipend
Cons
expensive health insurance, no parking lot
Terrific little company
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 23, 2017
I left when the contract we (Pinncle) had with a major corporate player was canceled - not my choice, but I would be very happy to work for them again if I lived in Indianapolis.
Great Company
Subcontracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 7, 2017
A small but growing company. The management cares about their employees and the work culture. Great 401K and insurance plans.Long hours but a great team!
Official response from Pinnacle Solutions Inc
March 12, 2018

This review is not about our company. We are located in Indianapolis, IN in the United States and this review is about a different Pinnacle Solutions, whose website is found here: http://pinnaclesolutionsinc.com/

Great Company
Battalion Personnel Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Rucker, ALOctober 13, 2016
Great company and people. They allowed me the flexibility manage work how I wanted. Management is easy to approach and talk to. Pay and benefits were great.
Official response from Pinnacle Solutions Inc
March 12, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle Solutions Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Pinnacle Solutions Inc Reviews by Location