Pinnacle Transplant Technologies Employee Reviews

Efficient small company in growing industry
Short-term (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 19, 2018
Pinnacle had a good management team and a balanced working environment with training opportunities and recognition and engagement activities for staff.
Interesting work
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 6, 2018
Being a customer service rep for a tissue bank is different then any other position i have ever had. most of the training was self taught on the products they carried. very heavily regulated due to the bio-medical products the they distribute.
Pros
The COO is the best guy ever
Cons
New company lots of growing pains
Hostile working environment
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 7, 2017
I worked at this place for under a year and I would never recommend working there to anybody! Management is absolutely horrible. Very unprofessional, they show favortism, they discriminate in more ways that one. Stay far away from this place! There are many places to work that are better than PTT.
Pros
Having weekends off
Cons
Too many things to list!
Stay Away
Processor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 1, 2017
Management and above are a bunch of idiots. Always looking to exploit employees and customers so the top dogs can buy new cars or go on trips. Management makes decisions without knowing or understanding the process.
Pros
Nice coworkers.
Cons
Bad work culture. Bad management.
A productive and growing company.
Quality Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 23, 2017
I really enjoy the schedule and flexibility of my Manger. The work load was manageable and my coworkers were always friendly and eager to answer questions.
Most enjoyable part of the job
Medical Administrative Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 2, 2017
I am enjoying my experience at Pinnacle Transplant Technologies while completing my externship. Every employee I have encountered has been very respectful, welcoming, and most importantly helpful. The positive energy you feel through out the company is motivating and make you want too do your best!
Pros
Employees are very helpful
Cons
None that I know of
Improving Culture
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 5, 2016
Great place.Small company, so the offered pay is expected. Small facility, no room for personal items. Make enfs meet with what the facility has. Great benefits, has improved since 2012.
Pros
Social Committee, and free lunches.
Cons
Push to fill orders.Alot of overtime.
Rewarding and Growing!
Quality Control Packaging Lead (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 27, 2015
You can expect to feel rewarded working at Pinnacle Transplant Technologies (PTT). You are treated like family and they create a relaxed work environment. There is PLENTY of room for advancement within the organization. The company is growing by leaps and bounds. I love working at PTT.
Hostile working environment
Packaging Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 17, 2014
Unprofessional co-workers and higher management peoples. Workers gets yell at and force to work overtime at times. Supervisors and managements not in term. Too much gossips and dramas in a small company like this. Feels like you are back in high school and deal with naiveness and grown up BS's....
Cons
No time management, hostile working environment, favortism