Pinnacle Transplant Technologies

Working at Pinnacle Transplant Technologies: 22 Reviews

United States22 reviews

workmanagementworkingenvironmentemployeecoworkerspeoplepinnacle

Decent starting job

It is okay for an entry level job but then there is not much chance of moving up. They don't give good raises. I got less than a dollar pay raise total working there for 3 years. The morale is not good and technicians are treated like the lowest of the low. But the work is easy and fairly enjoyable. The turnover rate is very high though, if that tells you anything. And the company is not doing well financially.

Slowly righting the ship

The current management group is doing an excellent job of finding qualified staff and correcting historical mistakes. The CEO is highly experienced in the industry.

Pinnacle Transplant Technologies insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Laid back, but boring

Easy job, not much to learn. Management is lackluster, nobody communicates with each other. No room for advancement, but reliable hours and okay pay.If you just need a quick and easy job, probably the place for you. Don't expect to get anywhere though.

Run

Not worth your time unless they have made some huge improvements in management since 2019 😊 too much work and not enough support. That was then though. I hope for everyones sake they got orders under control. I organized all the inventory. So much wasted due to lack of care from previous employees.

Pros

Overtime hours

Cons

Unreasonable expectations

Don't judge a book

Generically built. High maintenance facility. We are correcting mishaps and break downs half of the time. Managers are not respected. The only workers left walk over the people trying to improve this place. The attitudes Are not worth the sub par pay.

Pros

Indoors

Cons

Small timers. No money

Awful management/ abusive atmosphere

The managers in this company often turn a blind eye to safety concerns, harassment and violence. One of the most toxic work environments I’ve ever seen. Not worth putting your safety at risk for $15/hour.

Great place t work . They are passionate about the impact regenerative medicine is having on the world

The staff are absolutely welcoming and fun to work with. There is freedom for you to work on your research. There are supervisors who are ever ready to clear any confusions or questions you may have.

Relaxed atmosphere and great work hours

Very supportive managers. A fast growing company that does not forget to take care of its employees. Emphasizes respect to donor and their love ones. Produces quality products that helps improve patient's lives.

Pros

Laid back but serious about providing best quality products, Very flexible work hours, Great managers and leaders, Great HR team

Cons

None that I can think of.

Poor management

Poor management and no communication. No incentive to keep going. Put in my 100% and got treated like horrible . I don’t recommend anyone to work here. Run!

Laid back work place employees are great

It's a perfect foot in the door company. They aren't quite up to par yet but working on it every day and getting better. Has its downs as well as ups like any other companies. If you can deal with a rough management its great.

Pros

Friendly employee's

Cons

Lower pay, management needs to organize.

Poor management

I was let go the day I put in my two weeks. It's common for people who want to leave to be let go the day they give their notice at this place. Hr is a joke. Managment was poor and issues with coworkers were not dealt with properly.

Stay away

If you have never worked in the health care field stay far away. I was in countless meetings where management just throws different people under the bus. I would not go in the direction of this company. Constant back biting...the business I am not even sure if it’s stable or failing. Hostile work environment.

Pros

The food truck

Lots of Potential

Pinnacle Transplant is a company with loads of potential to be great. Current management/leadership is their Achilles heel. A disconnected executive leadership team operating in the Old Boys’ Club mentality has hamstrung forward momentum.

Pros

Fair compensation for experience and skill

Cons

Misogyny and lack of direction for associates

Efficient small company in growing industry

Pinnacle had a good management team and a balanced working environment with training opportunities and recognition and engagement activities for staff.

Interesting work

Being a customer service rep for a tissue bank is different then any other position i have ever had. most of the training was self taught on the products they carried. very heavily regulated due to the bio-medical products the they distribute.

Pros

The COO is the best guy ever

Cons

New company lots of growing pains

Hostile working environment

I worked at this place for under a year and I would never recommend working there to anybody! Management is absolutely horrible. Very unprofessional, they show favortism, they discriminate in more ways that one. Stay far away from this place! There are many places to work that are better than PTT.

Pros

Having weekends off

Cons

Too many things to list!

Stay Away

Management and above are a bunch of idiots. Always looking to exploit employees and customers so the top dogs can buy new cars or go on trips. Management makes decisions without knowing or understanding the process.

Pros

Nice coworkers.

Cons

Bad work culture. Bad management.

A productive and growing company.

I really enjoy the schedule and flexibility of my Manger. The work load was manageable and my coworkers were always friendly and eager to answer questions.

Most enjoyable part of the job

I am enjoying my experience at Pinnacle Transplant Technologies while completing my externship. Every employee I have encountered has been very respectful, welcoming, and most importantly helpful. The positive energy you feel through out the company is motivating and make you want too do your best!

Pros

Employees are very helpful

Cons

None that I know of

Improving Culture

Great place.Small company, so the offered pay is expected. Small facility, no room for personal items. Make enfs meet with what the facility has. Great benefits, has improved since 2012.

Pros

Social Committee, and free lunches.

Cons

Push to fill orders.Alot of overtime.

Rewarding and Growing!

You can expect to feel rewarded working at Pinnacle Transplant Technologies (PTT). You are treated like family and they create a relaxed work environment. There is PLENTY of room for advancement within the organization. The company is growing by leaps and bounds. I love working at PTT.

Common questions about Pinnacle Transplant Technologies

Answered by current and former employees at Pinnacle Transplant Technologies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle Transplant Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Pinnacle Transplant Technologies Reviews by Location

Learn about Pinnacle Transplant Technologies in popular locations

• Pinnacle Transplant Technologies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?