1. Complete our online application and submit the required documents.
- Social Security Card
- Driver License
- Current DOT Physical
A dedicated recruiter will reach out to you.
2. Your application will be reviewedtogether with:
- Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Background Check
- Drug Test Results
If you have a CDL, we also review
- FMCSA Clearinghouse Report
- PSP, Pre-Employment Screening
3. Once qualified, you will be ready for
- OrientationWhere you’ll learn all aboutthe day to day driving and useful resources for the road.
- Road Test, and your First Run
Your first run can be scheduled together with your road test. Our dispatch team will help you plan your trip. You will receive 50% advance on your run at dispatch and the remainder the same day the vehicle is delivered.
applied online, a recruiter called me
Same as most places
One on one
It's an orientation process with new drivers who have clean MVRs' to convince them to drive box-trucks.