Pinnacle Transport Group
Happiness rating is 60 out of 100

Pinnacle Transport Group Employee Reviews

United States99 reviews

drivertruckofficedrivemoneycompanyfamilypay

It’s good, could be better

Up and down. Some weeks are good, some not. The work is is not consistent, it’s easy work though. When it’s good it’s good, but when it’s slow you basically stuck.

What is the best part of working at the company?No forced dispatch and the Texas terminal has the best hospitality What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Trying to get to your next unit

Pinnacle Transport Group insights

• Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

People in charge

Everyone's against everyone no one works together horrible place to work no communication horrible pay no toilet no water pays sucks management sucks.

Great place if you like to work independently

If you would like delivering brand new trucks. This job is for you. Great place to work. You get to decide how many runs you want to go on. You can get a advancement of your pay up front. Dispatched department are very nice.

Management had no clue....

Horrible company...they do not take care of their drivers. They have people in mgmnt that do not have a clue about the driver's needs, no positive reinforcement what so ever.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Too many to list

What is the best part of working at the company?The people and freedom of being your own boss....almost...What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Traffic and weather

Very family and pet oriented,

I have worked for this company for 11 years love my job. Everyone feels like Family. Great Co-Workers. I get the ability to meet new people,learn new skills.

Pros

Meet New People, Learn New Skills, Work-Life Balance

Do not believe the Recruiters. Lies fall out of their mouths every time they open them

There are other companies you can work for.Very poor communication.You can easily expect to call your dispatch multiple times, only to be ignored. I texted this past Friday, here it is Monday and still haven't heard back.

great place to work, they know you by name not a number.

pinnacle is a good place to work. great people, friendly and respectful environment. sometime communication with corporate could see some attention. pay is good but could always be better . wouldnt hurt to have a company get together at my terminal,lots of drivers would appreciate that. adding a health care option would be a great idea for drivers leased on. we are truck drivers i get it , but we have familys too, home time is a must.

Pros

owner opp

Cons

health care

Leave you stranded at this place

This is not a very good company to work. I work here twice and got the same result both time. The first time I work I didn't get my bond back. The second time I got half my bond back. The timing for the picking up the trucks are. Might get lucky to get paid on time. There a lot of favoritism in this company. Say if break down. They won't pay all your breakdown time and want to give you half your money back. They write you up for everything they can think of. In the end u will end of withback taxes. The truck that you go pick up from places are mess up before you pick them up. I would take pictures at this place for your own safety. They will try anything they can to get you to fail and lose money. STAY AWAY YOU BEEN ⚠️

Pros

Get to do a lot of traveling and meet new people

Cons

Don't get paid that much. They lie to much

Great place to work and grow.

I feel a sense of accomplishment everyday. I came from a company that no matter what I did it was never enough. I would go home deflated and miserable because I was so far behind. Here I have more responsibility and problem solving but I have a solid backing from upper management. When I come to work I feel as though I am set up to succeed!

Pinnacle is an exciting company that allows its employees to grow in the company while challenging their skillset to their maximum capacity.

I am the Vice President of Operations for Pinnacle Transportation Systems Inc. I have been with Pinnacle for 14 years. Pinnacle is a family owned and operated company, that has the benefits of a large corporation, while maintaining a family atmosphere. Rarely do you find a company of this size that the owners, not only know your name, but care about each of you individually. In my opinion, a person looking for a forever home, could not find a better landing spot than the Pinnacle Family. I deal daily with a multitude of issues with our driver base as well as our employees, the actions of this ownership prove the goodwill and caring possessed for their drivers and employees. If you are looking for an outstanding career, put your application in for a position with Pinnacle, you will not be disappointed.

Great place

Great place to work ! I love been here 2 1/2 yrs. I have a terminal in Texas. I work for PTSI. Mobile home division

Provides Training and accessibility to team members

Being a new member of the Pinnacle Team .I have had all the access to resources to make my terminal a success. Any questions have been answered in a timely manner.There is accessibility to management and all have been helpful and hospitable

Pros

Providing Training

Drama

Started off nice, turn over is really high. If they don't like you they will force you out. Upper management is clicked up together, bristol office is like a highschool full of mean girls

Pros

Paycheck, lunches

Cons

Everything, mangers

I have been a driver at Pinnacle for over 2 years , it has by far been the most rewarding job I have ever had, they go over and beyond for there employees, they give you the time off when needed, it is a close knit family atmosphere and it be where I retire!

Best Company

I have worked for Pinnacle for 9 years and they are by far the best company that I have ever worked for. They are family owned and make you feel apart of that family. I feel that I am supported and my opinion matters. I would highly recommend Pinnacle Transportation to anyone wanting to work for a company that knows you by name and not just a number.

Great place of employment!!!

I am a driver for pinnacle transportation group absolutely an amazing company. I came from another company that was not good to their employees pinnacle gave me a chance on their fleet. Helped me get my truck and start working on my long time goals of owning multiple trucks. They are always their for you when needed. They never leave you hanging I got into a accident and my fleet manager helped me through the whole thing she is absolutely amazing! Absolutely the best company I have ever been with and pinnacle can count me in untill I retire thank you for being such an amazing company. If you want a family owned and you want to be respected as a driver come here now don’t wait.. you will make a lot of money as well.

Pros

Great staff, Great pay, extremely flexible

Cons

Their is not one

Great place

I can’t even stress enough the great opportunity pinnacle has given me and supported me to keep my tires rolling. Great office staff and co workers. You will always be legal.

Pros

Flexibility and support

Cons

It’s trucking

Fair and honest working environment.

I have worked for Pinnacle Transport for almost one year as an owner/operator otter driver. I was brand new when I started. All the other drivers and administrative staff have been helpful and encouraging. The pay is very good and the hours are flexible when reasonable. Overall, this is a good working environment that where drivers and staff actually support each other.

Great place to work for.

Company is really developing. Management and colleagues are very supportive. We know when to work but we also find the time to have fun. Family and pet friendly company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle Transport Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Pinnacle Transport Group with

• Pinnacle Transport Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?