Pinnacle Travel Staffing

Pinnacle Travel Staffing Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
Great company to work. For. Has great incentives to do better at your work. The staff there goes out of there way to accommodate. They are great people to say the least.
I am a Nurse Manager and have been receiving nurses from Pinnacle for many years. The recruiters are very professional and accommodating to ours shifts. The nurses we receive are happy with their assignments and usually stay on for a long time. I highly recommend this agency if looking for agency nurses.
Most caring company that I have ever worked for. Constantly going above and beyond for all of their employees. Fantastic to work for a company that has your back every step of the way.
I really enjoy working for Pinnacle Travel Staffing. The recruiters are always available and they check in often to make sure that everything is going well. They have many assignments available and the pay and benefits are great! They are very responsive with any of my needs. Overall, a great company to work for!
I absolutely love working for Pinnacle Travel Staffing. This is a big family and team oriented company. I highly recommend Pinnacle Travel Staffing to any nursing professional that wants a company that treats you with dignity and respect. They pay well and offer retirement, health insurance.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Pinnacle Travel is awesome to work for and at. We have a good time in the office everyday, my coworkers and supervisors are great. Joining a new team usually very difficult but not at Pinnacle.
Nice culture. Family feel nice people Definitely would recommend Always are willing to help if an issue comes up. Very concerned with win win for everyone
Pinnacle Travel Staffing is a great company to work for, I feel like I'm part of the family. Whenever I have a question or concern, I can always get an answer. The pay is good, and I wouldn't want to work for any other company.
I have worked with other travel staffing agencies but none of them made me feel like a part of the “family”. Pinnacle does! The recruiters at Pinnancle work with you to get the schedule you need. They respond to emails and messages quickly.
Do yourself a favor ,please dont work for this company ,horrible experience ,they will lied to you just to get in ,but at the end you will see it for yourself
I recommend this company for nurses. They have great assignments, and excellent compensation. My recruiter is responsive to my needs, questions and went goes out of his way to help me get the best experience, pay, and recognition on my travel assignments. My recruiter even sends text messages or calls weekly making sure that I’m OK and also asking if I need anything. Payroll was always reliable, opportunity to extend assignments with good bonus. I have been able to seamlessly extend my contract and get the days I wanted to be written into my contract with no problems. I have been employed with Pinnacle since July 2018. This is a great company. Give them a try you will not be disappointed.
I was the one of the first employees to work for Pinnacle staffing, I was paid well, staff was always present if needed for any circumstance. The company checked in on me regularly, giving me a feeling of reassurance and priority. After my contract ended they helped me into my career occupation that I currently have and will eventually retire at. I recommend Pinnacle travel staffing to any nurses looking to make good money and work for a company that is family oriented with the reassurance that they will always help in any way they can.
This was my 2nd time working for a staffing agency/company. Hands down Pinnacle is the best because it lives up to the name; Pinnacle means the most successful point! Being a nurse I wanted to look up the word pinnacle to see what it means. Although the company is based miles away, they are in constant contact via phone, text and the yearly visits are nice because nurses are rewarded with gifts for the positive efforts we give. Pinnacle recruiters are enthusiastic and never make you feel like you are bothering them. Twice a year, the Pinnacle family comes down to personally meet with employers and keep the rapport alive which have earned a lot of respect from my host employer. More importantly if i have a problem at the work site, Pinnacle is in there fighting for their nurses and the company listens. Pinnacle is a fair company and I have loved being a part of the family for the past 2 years and counting.....and let's not forget about being paid weekly. (LIVING MY BEST LIFE WITH PINNACLE.... FABULOUS!!)
Beware of this travel company. They are very convincing and will lie to get you to sign the contract. They are very limited in what they can offer and are not experienced with travel nurses.