PINSTACK Employee Reviews for Ride Operator

My experience working at Pinstack
Ride Operator (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXApril 4, 2019
A typical day at work for me is the following, trying to go back to yesterdays lists and clean everything from yesterdays and today's list, because they never get done unless I am there or in the morning. Then when the rest of the PM people get here, I struggle my way through the night trying to make them do something productive, other than talk, be on their phones, and vape. I have learned that Management at Pin stack can not keep their word. Yet I also learned how to be a shift lead. The hardest part of my job is telling my co workers to separate and actually do their job. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I can work with my friend because he knows how I work and he knows that i will get on to anyone if they do not do their job correctly. In all, this is a good first time job, a job for the season, but not a job to keep for ever, there is a ninety nine percent chance you will not ever get promoted, unless you are the managers pet.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Management, favoritism, lack of training for some people, Terrible scheduling.
My co-workers made it all worthwhile in the end .
Ride Operator (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 6, 2018
Pinstack is a place to go if you are a “speak when spoken to” kind of person . They don’t take light to speaking ones opinions and often times our needs are pushed to the side . As long as the company is making money .
Pros
Discounted lunch, free hour of bowling, employee game cards
Cons
Horrible management, no hours, inconsistency
Worst place ever
Ride Operator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 17, 2017
The management is a complete joke and the HR woman is complete trash. They work you like a dog and you barely get paid more than minimum wage. Again, management is a joke and they are not qualified. They need to get real people who have degrees and not somebody they found on the street. DONT EVER WORK HERE!!!! They treat you like trash. DONT EVER WORK HERE!!!!
Pros
Cons
Management, hours, respect