PINSTACK Employee Review

My experience working at Pinstack
Ride Operator (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXApril 4, 2019
A typical day at work for me is the following, trying to go back to yesterdays lists and clean everything from yesterdays and today's list, because they never get done unless I am there or in the morning. Then when the rest of the PM people get here, I struggle my way through the night trying to make them do something productive, other than talk, be on their phones, and vape. I have learned that Management at Pin stack can not keep their word. Yet I also learned how to be a shift lead. The hardest part of my job is telling my co workers to separate and actually do their job. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I can work with my friend because he knows how I work and he knows that i will get on to anyone if they do not do their job correctly. In all, this is a good first time job, a job for the season, but not a job to keep for ever, there is a ninety nine percent chance you will not ever get promoted, unless you are the managers pet.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Management, favoritism, lack of training for some people, Terrible scheduling.

Other PINSTACK Employee Reviews

A good place with good people
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXMay 15, 2019
It was your basic restaurant experience. The people are very open and nice. Most of the managers are very helpful and happy to help. Good money if you are competent in your profession.
Made the Best of it
Kitchen Lead/Expediter (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 15, 2019
This place Was Horrible Experience General Manager Was A Glory Hound Would hire anybody off the street with no experience Don't get me wrong I understand U have to start somewhere But at least have a little culinary skills
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Free Food