PINSTACK Employee Review

good place to work as long as your not a tech
Bowling Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 24, 2018
loved the atmosphere and the other employees. the job didn't work out for me as my manager just wanted to bring all of his old crew back in to the tech department. Promised multiple things that never happened and that rubbed me the wrong way. he played favorites and as I sated wanted to get rid of everyone and bring as many people from his old crew that he could. Hired a new guy and just instantly gave him my shift without asking and instantly switched me to nights without an type of warning and I never closed before. At the time that was a major deal because I lived an hour away and had only one ride to work as she worked down the street from me. so the hour shift made it really hard to get to work and show up on time. Cut my hours down from fulltime to part time without warning. promised raises and things were going to change and they didn't. all in all its a very good company to work for they love there employees but the manger over the techs is what rubbed me the wrong way

Other PINSTACK Employee Reviews

Bad management everywhere
Line cook (Former Employee) –  Las ColinasJune 18, 2019
Management was run poorly from the top down. The kitchen manager was a straight up jerk and the pay was not worth the amount of workload. Nepotism also causes major issues.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Short breaks, srewssful environment, understaffed when busy, over staffed when slow
A good place with good people
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXMay 15, 2019
It was your basic restaurant experience. The people are very open and nice. Most of the managers are very helpful and happy to help. Good money if you are competent in your profession.