PINSTACK Employee Review

Productive, Positive atmosphere, great training, and Career advancement
Fun Manager (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXJanuary 24, 2019
A typical day for me consists of monitoring the operations of the game-room, bowling, and food and beverage side of the business. During this process I interact with all of the guest and team members to ensure that everything inside of the facility is up to operational standards. My goal each day is to ensure that the company standards are being met from the parking lot being cleaned all the way to seeing if there is any issues with any gaming, kitchen, bowling related items so that we can ensure the quality of our operation is meeting guest satisfaction. This company has taught me so much about time management, being more organize, promoting from within the company, inventory and budget management and controlling labor. The most enjoying part of my job is being able to learn different aspects of the business but also I was able to train others to start them on their career path in the PINSTACK world.
Pros
Free lunches for salaried managers, 401K, Health benefits, Awards and Recognition, Vacation time, compensation for travel and company laptop provided for department managers

Other PINSTACK Employee Reviews

Bad management everywhere
Line cook (Former Employee) –  Las ColinasJune 18, 2019
Management was run poorly from the top down. The kitchen manager was a straight up jerk and the pay was not worth the amount of workload. Nepotism also causes major issues.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Short breaks, srewssful environment, understaffed when busy, over staffed when slow
A good place with good people
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXMay 15, 2019
It was your basic restaurant experience. The people are very open and nice. Most of the managers are very helpful and happy to help. Good money if you are competent in your profession.