PINSTACK Employee Review

Fun and fast paced environment
Shift Supervisor/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 12, 2018
The environment at Pinstack was overall enjoyable. My days consisted of paper work and making sure employees are there and on time. My job there was not limited to my job title, I worked in any department that was in need of my help because at Pinstack, teamwork is everything and how we would get through our days. I learned the certain programs we used that I did not know before including but not limited to excel, outlook, etc. Management and my fellow co workers were fantastic and we all worked well together. The hardest part of the job was handling the busy days with a short staff but that was also my most enjoyable part of the job because being busy and stressed is how I work best.
Pros
Free bowling, half off food, unlimited play cards
Cons
short breaks, no health benefits, hard to advance

Other PINSTACK Employee Reviews

Bad management everywhere
Line cook (Former Employee) –  Las ColinasJune 18, 2019
Management was run poorly from the top down. The kitchen manager was a straight up jerk and the pay was not worth the amount of workload. Nepotism also causes major issues.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Short breaks, srewssful environment, understaffed when busy, over staffed when slow
A good place with good people
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXMay 15, 2019
It was your basic restaurant experience. The people are very open and nice. Most of the managers are very helpful and happy to help. Good money if you are competent in your profession.