PINSTACK Employee Review

how I felt about working at Pinstack
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXSeptember 18, 2018
when I first started working at Pinstack it was amazing, but I soon realized that the management was terrible. One manager would tell me one thing and another would get say not to do that etc. They had their favorite workers, and treated them way better then they would treat me or certain employees. I worked so hard for Pinstack and my work never got noticed. But the most enjoyable part of working there was some of the employees I worked with. They made working there fun and I loved coming to work.
Pros
fun employees and free bowlings when not busy
Cons
management, favoritism

Other PINSTACK Employee Reviews

Bad management everywhere
Line cook (Former Employee) –  Las ColinasJune 18, 2019
Management was run poorly from the top down. The kitchen manager was a straight up jerk and the pay was not worth the amount of workload. Nepotism also causes major issues.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Short breaks, srewssful environment, understaffed when busy, over staffed when slow
A good place with good people
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXMay 15, 2019
It was your basic restaurant experience. The people are very open and nice. Most of the managers are very helpful and happy to help. Good money if you are competent in your profession.