Pinterest

• Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good learning experience

good experience for learning , they are doing some cool things with the product. Very collaborative environment but going through some growing pains.

You can work at your own pace and then you also have a coach if you need help or insight on different approaches on different aspects

Working at your own pace and you can work as many hours as you want and if you don't feel like working then you don't have to work that day because when you work with penicillin you set up a business account so therefore you working for penister but you're still self-employed at the same time

Cons

Do you know healthcare. And you can take as many short breaks as you would like

Very Fun Place to work

Work and Innovation is generally fun. Some of the internal systems are hard to use. Some of my team members were not that supportive and I did not get to work to my full potential

It was a cool experience

It was a fair and cool work place. A friendly environment to be in and nice people to work with. It's like being at a little city inside of San Francisco. It was great and i had a good time working there.

Pinterest was a great experience

Pinterest was a very cultural diverse job with many different faces that came with nothing but positive energy. I would say the best part about working for Pinterest was being able to experience how the CEO cared for his workers as if they didn’t work for him, and the amazing overtime they gave us.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Great place to work.

A great culture and atmosphere to work in. I learned so much with the team and the businesses I got to encounter every single day. The ability to collaborate in such an open setting really gave us ability to grow.

Great Work/Life Balance

Pinterest believes in work/life balance, and the mission behind working for Pinterest is extremely inspiring no matter what department you're working for.

Pros

free lunch, unlimited PTO, health insurance, stock options

Cons

no 401K matching

productive and fun place to work but getting politic

Good flexible workplace but lots of red tape to navigate internally. The CEO has great product vision but not the best and most competant people in places of leadership

Workplace Culture

Great culture! Overall the SMB team in the Ogden UT office is a fast-paced and positive environment. It is a very busy office and if you aren't intrinsically motivated Pinterest might not be the place for you.

competitive and standard

my typical day at work is to Prepare all my tools then they send me a text what I'm going to do the whole day. I try to complete all the work I need to do. If I finish on time we have to do extra stuff. you Have to be flexible to move to different buildings and other stuff.

Jobs at Pinterest

See more jobs

Amazing Company

I have loved my time at Pinterest. The culture is unreal and there is a certain work hard and play hard mentality. The only downside is having to live in a crowded city to work at an office if you want to promote

Pros

Culture, Free food, benefits

Cons

Big City offices

Pretty good

It was a fun internship. The people are really friendly, the office is really nice, and the benefits are pretty on par with other companies on their level.

Fun, forward thinking, but lacks good compensation.

The Ogden Office is a great place to learn, for entry-level employees, but as far as earning potential in the SLC area, is quite poor. The reward is in knowledge not in compensation.

Pros

Growth, snacks, fun.

Cons

Pay.

Pinterest was a great learning experience.

The hardest part of the job was looking for businesses to speak with. It was very challenging and probably the most challenging jobs but it was the most rewarding.

Just soso

Like the team. Dislike the management who doesn't know anything. Brand new equipment t to use which is a plus. Most teammates act way too spoiled meaning they act like they are better than this place. Leaving a mess at their station and bathroom allowing someone else to pick up after them.

Pros

Free Lunch and Drink

Cons

You can be payed better elsewhere

good place to work

good culture and people, bad management as its a growing company and having hard time scaling the management correctly. very smart people are hired and the work is interesting

Solid Job

Best job I've had so far. Loved my team, management, etc. Company culture had some of the typical silicon valley pitfalls, but many benefits to compensate.

Fun Workplace with great people

Given task to complete to help fellow workers to achieve their goals at hand. I learned different skills in different positions. Workplace environment was very relaxed but collaborative at all times.

Working at Pinterest was one of the best experience I got working professionally. People,place food and atmosphere is awesome.

Relaxed, Fun and space for creativity are three things I had while my time on Pinterest. Weekly summary and meetings were not just to find out where exactly you and your team did but to improvise and grow your potential.

Pros

Free lunches, gadgets, and cozy office.

Great place to work, but poor management

Love the company, the product, the people, but poor management. Management never gave me updates on how to improve, never praised to increased morale, and definitely discriminated. I am disappointed I experienced this while working at this great company.

It was great wo0rking for pinterest

I really liked the startup culture and the kind of work ethics they followed! The best part was the work life balance that they offered there. It was an enriching and evolving experience to work for them both professionally and personally!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinterest. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Pinterest.
Powered byComparably

Compare Pinterest with

• Pinterest
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?