Pionear

Working at Pionear: 9 Reviews

United States9 reviews

A great job.

This job was fun and exiting. You had an opportunity to work on your typing skills a lot. They were willing to compensate you well for your time in learning there training material.

Pionear is an employment agency

Pionear works well with in communicating job duties, acceptance of application or any additional items needed. The agent is available for any questions and concerns.

Terrible Company

I did not enjoy working there. I would not recommend this a as a place for employment. Working there was a life lesson; also, no work, life balance...

procuctive

working comfortable with the manager. decent amount of red tape and politics. but this is expected of a great company. the labor is good and comfortable. they have good condition for employed work

Great Company

September 2013 previous employer Bank of America began dissolving it's interest in Mortgage Servicing and down sized its Loss Mitigation departments in Texas, California and North Carolina. December Pionear Recruiting contacted me regarding a vendor employment opportunity coming available January 2014 at Bank of America in Plano, Texas. The contract was initially for ninety days.subject to renewal. Pionear was a off site employer who received it's feed back for the vendor contractor they employed and the Ban of America' s vendor team manager.. The departments senior management abruptly resigned and replacement was not immediately in place.leaving the department disoriented.The banks vendor manager was unable to provide contiguous support / training due to newly acquired department responsibility.

great work enviroment

I had a great experience working for Pionear I learned a lot in the mortgage industry.

Mortgage

• Work on default and /or non-defaulted loans. Documenting loan history, responding to customers, investor, and 3rd party inquiries. • Researching and/or preparing documentation, analyzing requests in accordance with established guidelines and determining appropriate course of action. • QC associates files that are pending approval and/or decline. • Submit files to QA for final decision.

Great wage for repetitive work

This company will definitely find you work for those needing extra income and not requiring that the the position be rewarding in ways other than financial compensation. The work was monotonous and boring but I was paid on time weekly with no issues.

Pros

good wage, casual work settings, and flexible lunch schedules

Cons

no benefits and positions are temporary

Productive workplace

Productive and fun environment. Close to home and daycare. Good people to work with.

Pros

employment

Cons

no benefits, no pto, no guarantee on permenant placement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pionear. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Pionear in popular locations

• Pionear
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?