Pioneer Products

Pioneer Products Employee Reviews

Cool job
Pioneer Products is a janitorial company open to public to take care household needs and to service the American people who intends on taking care of home,places,or things
Terrible Management
Awful Management.
Does not care about their employees.

Horrendous working conditions.

Outdated and honestly ancient attendance policy.

No good benefits.
Turning was great
I worked in the turning department, my boss was the great. The employees are loyal and helpful. The shop is fairly clean. Upper management could use and overhaul.
Pros
Very lenient. No rushing to punch in and out for lunch and break.
Cons
10 hour work days and only 2 breaks
day at work
come in clock in then go straight to machines and get them running. also have to check machines for coolant and make sure drill bits arent dull or broken
Productive and overall great place to work. The employees and staff are great people and easy to work with.
Overall I loved the company, it's employees and staff. Everyone is willing to help one another. I have only good experiences and memories there. I would have stayed working but moved to San Antonio, TX.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Productive Day
It was a friendly environment even though I was one of the three women on the shop floor. I was treated fairly well and I had a voice. They offered career advancements for those who showed potential.
Stressful and many employees are not appreciated foy doing a good job.
Pioneer Product's is primarily a job shop in a manufacturing environment. It was a family oriented facility, treating the employees well. They are now under new senior management, and many changes have been made.
Pros
All of the Pro's have been taken away.
Cons
Expensive employee healthcare, Dental, and vision. New point system, not much of training or assistance in employee advancement.
Stressful enviorment
Very stressful since new management was assigned. Pioneer used to be a very family orientated place to work, New management changed policies and has gone down hill since
Great place
Great place great work environment great management CNC shop Quality is job one Safety is of,the highest importance. Great team good pay. Racine Wisconsin technologically advanced machinery
Pros
Great upper management
Everything is good
I check the first part, if its good sometimes it is sent to QC and if its not good I would call the supervisor to fix it, I check that everything is good in the machine and I carry parts in it so I can start working.
I like to get along with my co-workers and I enjoy my job.
Pros
Everything is good
Cons
No problem
Overall this company was great in just about all areas.
At the beginning of the shift, we'd all report to the second shift supervisor to find out what machines we'd be working on but every employee pretty much had their own working area unless the machines was being changed over for another part. I learned just about every part in the shop and had the audit sheets memorized to cut down time in between cycles of the parts being machined. My co workers we all knew one another and it was a great blessing to have known them. Some of us still remain friends to this day. I can't say there was anything difficult about working at Pioneer. It's a great company to work for and the employees I know, were very pleasant.
Pros
The environment and atmosphere was very comfortable.
Cons
Benefits for this company was as far as medical, dental and vision wasn't all that great.
good place to work
staff and employees were fun to work with, pay pretty good able to learn. ware house to small for all the work being done overall hardest part was sorting the barrels daily.
Running CNC machine, and inspection
Like my co workers but I am a very hard worker and don't always feel that my hard work is appreciated or acknowledged.Never miss work and always take overtime that is available or offered.
Fast paced environment
Fast paced but could be more information shared between departments.
Rehab equipment manufacturer
Started out as an employee in the polishing department, that turned into a supervision position within three months. Contract work for a Boston hospital, for their rehabilitation centers. Polished and buffed parts prior to chrome plating, and assembly. Responsible for quotas and daily assignments, material ordering, and maintenance scheduling.
Pros
taking on more responsibilities
Cons
small crew with no management back up for attendance rules.