Pioneer Resources Employee Reviews

bus driver
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIFebruary 22, 2019
vehicle inspection and prep tranaporting children and adults to and from varies places customer srevice ti clients ading clients and peraring vehicle for the next day
Tons of Hours
Frac Equipment Operator V (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXDecember 9, 2018
16 hour days. You see the same 14 people every day for your hitch. Good benefits. Not much else to say. Not like most service companies since they only work for themselves.
Great Work Atmosphere
Resident Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIJuly 10, 2018
Pioneer is a wonderful place to work if you are a people person. You must be able to get along with people from various walks of life. You must have a structured life outside of work, due to the possibility of having to cover unexpected shifts.
Pros
A comfortable work atmosphere as long as everyone does their share.
Cons
May have to work unexpected hours.
typical day
Janitorial Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIMay 5, 2018
educational supervision of my coworkers was a true learning experience each and every day.
to see how one can view a day or a job or a task at hand sometimes though them it would being a smile to your face.
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
no componsation for personal vehical use
Exciting and fun
Community Connections- Skill Building Mentor (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MIFebruary 13, 2018
Everyday was a new challenge, in a good way. The days were never the same, and were always full of fun. I liked the people I worked with and made a lot of great friends. However, their always seemed to be communication issues. A lot of misunderstanding which would lead to confusion.
Pros
My co-workers were very friendly
Cons
Could use communication activities to improve communication between staff members.
Fun place to work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MIOctober 9, 2017
Great work environment , fast paced always busy. Weekends off, paid holidays, earned paid time off. Great company to work for, just needs to pay more.
Pros
Laid back environment
Cons
Low Pay scale
Working with residents
Resident Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MIOctober 3, 2017
The best part about my job is assisting my resident with whatever it is that they may need help with ..It makes me feel good going home knowing that I have assisted there ever needs.
Pros
Staff meetings
Cons
Not having a lunch brake
Specialist position
Transportation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MISeptember 2, 2017
Worked there for years. All my employees were wonderful, management was very lacking in all aspects. I basically ran the department as my director knew little about transportation. I worked day and night and had great relationships with our schools we serviced.
Fun place to Volunteer.
Gleaning Assistant (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MISeptember 1, 2017
It was a good place, people were extremely nice and they made it easy for me to be able to volunteer. But all out amazing place to volunteer at! 10/10.
A Great place with great people
Yard crew/Kitchen staff (Former Employee) –  Holton, MIAugust 26, 2017
While at Pioneer trails you got to meet several different people and were placed with different tasks it was fun and if I had the chance id work there again!
Pioneer was a great working expirence for me.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXJuly 26, 2017
Working at pioneer was fun and a bit complex, I love the fast but steady pace the workers were awesome. It taught me more responsibility. Also how to multi-task a whole lot better.
Pros
we got free lunch on fridays for our hard work
Cons
I dont have any
Staff
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MI 49442July 26, 2017
Fun experience getting to know staff and working with consumers. It was a learning experience. I've learned how to work with people and create culture within the workplace.
Pros
lots of breaks
Cons
people not doing their jobs
Assisting with physically and mentally challenged individuals helping them to live as much of a normal life as possible
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIJuly 6, 2017
The organization assisted physically and mentally challenged individuals have a more normal life by providing training and transportation. They attending training and counseling to help them have a fuller life. Assisting physically and mentally challenged individuals helping them to live a life as much as possible.
Pros
Kind people to work with
Cons
government funding with cutback
Great Company
Community Living Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIJune 28, 2017
Great company working for a great cause. As a community living service worker I would go to the clients homes and work with them on their individual unique goals.
Love my coworkers
Behavior Analysis Technician (BAT) (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MIJune 27, 2017
The things I love most about my job is the people I work with and the population we work for. One thing that could be improved is overall communication.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Healthcare, lack of communication, and pay
Nice JOb
Landman (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXApril 26, 2017
Good people to work with, Nice office environment, Not to stressful, team oriented, Very knowledgeable Team, Pay on time, Family oriented. Very helpful.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Hours
good place to work
Counselor (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MIDecember 4, 2016
this is a good caring place to work for. pay is good and gives you a good balance in work and personal life. Plenty of hours per week. plenty of vacation time,
Produtive fun work place
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIJune 25, 2016
Running machine & inspecting parts helping residents, outings,passing medicine to residents. I enjoy helping people.. But can be challenging working with disability high behavior Ppl.
Pros
Doing outing with residents, working as team
Cons
Challening behavior, machine go down.
Great job if you love direct care and no advancement
Skill Building Mentor (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MIApril 11, 2016
This day does not pay enough for the amount of direct care, PT, OT and programs that are required. Community outings were fun and exciting. Co-workers are always coming and going. First time working for bosses who do not know how to do the work I am doing.
Pros
Community outings
Cons
low pay, direct care, management unorganized
Productive, caring, and -well mannered
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MIJanuary 23, 2016
I been working since I was 16 years of age in and out of factories, and a couple of years later started working with the mental disabled. The hardest part of my job would be lifting heavy patients, sometimes my back hurt but after working I'm able to go home and relax. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I'm helping my clients and making them feel comfortable whether its just putting a smile on their face, assisting them in adls(bathing them, or transporting them somewhere because they are in need of my help. I work alone, I usually work third shift, so I barely see my co-workers, when I do see them, they are very friendly people. What I learned at my job is that everyone is not so fortuate like myself, and that it is a blessing to help those that are in need because you just never know.
Pros
Making clients smile
Cons
Pain in the body

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pioneer Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

Pioneer Resources Reviews by Location