Pioneer Savings Bank Employee Reviews

Fast paced
Floating Manager (Former Employee) –  Wynantskill, NYApril 23, 2018
Supervised staff to ensure all customers were greeted and helped very efficiently. Oversaw all office operations to ensure accuracy and security was of upmost importance. Maintained scheduling of office hours on a daily and weekly basis to ensure proper coverages throughout the day. End of day made sure individuals and office balanced according with daily transactions.
Pros
challenging
Cons
stressful
Excellent company
Accounting Department Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Troy, NYDecember 19, 2017
Pioneer Savings Bank was an excellent company in which to work. I spent 22 year with them and enjoyed my time there. I was always given the chance to advance myself. If you worked hard, you would be noticed.
Fun Enviroment
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Troy, NYMarch 17, 2017
Great people and great environment, everyone is enthused about their job. The only downside is their compensation which is on the lower end of other financial institutions.
Typical day below
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Watervliet, NYJune 11, 2016
▪ Responsible for completing various banking transactions including deposits, withdrawals, and transfers.
▪ Provided customer service, including answering questions to those within the banking facility and via telephone.
▪ Was held accountable for accuracy of each transaction processed, via end of day procedures.
Pioneer Bank
Customer Service Representative/Teller (Former Employee) –  Delmar, NYSeptember 30, 2015
A solid local bank to work at. Hard to sell some of the products they offer but enjoy my fellow employees and most of the customers.
Pros
The hours, compensation, and people
Cons
Cant be very dead for hours at a time
Great people with great values.
Teller I (Current Employee) –  Latham, NYJanuary 22, 2015
Pioneer is a wonderful place to work. They are very rooted in the history of the company and take the satisfaction of their customers very seriously. As with any group of people that are around each other 40+ hours a week we've all had our differences but we are all quick to move past and help each other excel.