PipelineRx Employee Reviews

Fast-paced but enjoyable work place
Staff Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  SCSeptember 26, 2017
PipelineRx provides remote services, mainly overnight and weekends, to hospital pharmacies. As an employee, you are expected to become proficient with multiple hospital policies and operating systems so that you can provide assistance to coworkers if needed. This may be stressful to some, along with the overnight hours but I find it stimulating. Often, I would become bored working years with the same company but I continually find myself challenged here and will continue to learn and improve my practice.

I enjoy working for Pipeline mostly due to the team I work directly with. They work hard, take pride in their work and I have seen several instances where the management supported their employees in a way not experienced at other places of employment. I feel they are genuinely invested in your professional and practical development.

As mentioned above, the most difficult aspect of the job is dealing with multiple hospital protocols/personalities/operating times etc.

This company is always innovating new ways to improve and implement pharmacy practice remotely. As an employee, I feel as I contribute valuable input that is considered by my superiors and often results in changes of practice. I'm excited to be part of the process.
Pros
Relaxed environment, great workplace culture, invest in the employees through licensures
Cons
Fast paced, over-night schedule
Run as fast as you can from this company
Clinical Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 24, 2016
I was one of the original RPHs to be hired with this company 5 years ago and help build its reputation. Pipeline used to be a great company to work for. With new management installed about 12 months ago the company's philosophy sadly has shifted from providing top-notch patient care to corporate profits and greed. Management has essentially created a Pharmacist "sweat shop". Worked 12 hour shifts with no breaks, covered 8-12 clients simultaneously, most of which were very "difficult" to please. Management always backs the client, you as a pharmacist will always be in the wrong. RPHs are expected to process upwards of 75-100 orders/hour every shift in addition to kinetics consults, answering the phones, etc.. Management tells you there are other RPHs that will help cover your order que, however these other RPHs are also swamped with their own clients. Concern for patient safety is non-existent.
I worked for 4 years without a raise because the company was not "profitable". Now pay raises are based on order productivity and "off the clock" work.
Management targets employees that question things such as safety and working conditions, bullies them, then makes up fictitious problems/issues to fire employees. Have seen many excellent RPHs fall victim to this employment practice over the past year. Most of the time Pipeline can't keep up hiring new people to replace the old ones that are leaving because they are tired of being abused or they are fired by management so they keep increasing the workload for the existing employees.
If you value your professional ethics
  more... and your hard earned state RPH licensures you will pass on this company as an employer or as a service provider that services your patient population.  less
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Terrible management and work expectations, disregard for patient safety and patient care
Great people to work for. Love their management style.
Clinical pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Arkansas, Little RockJuly 27, 2015
Like this company. Excellent management style. Like my co-workers. Very professional company. A lot of good opportunities for advancement. Love how diverse this company is.
Pros
Not a control freak company. No micromanaging which I love.
Cons
The pay could be better.