Piper Companies

Working at Piper Companies: 14 Reviews

United States14 reviews

It's a staffing agency so be prepared

It's a metric/results-driven business that's a fast-growing company. Everyone is extremely nice, from co-workers to management. If you are money-driven this is a place for you. You get what you put in.

Nun

I really think I was a great place to work I loved everything about it it was not one day I woke up and didn’t want to come here this is the best place to work in Houston

Pros

Nun

Cons

Nun was bad

Piper Companies insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Great Place to work

I loved this company! It’s an amazing work environment and very rewarding! Everyone is friendly and makes you feel at home! There are many ways to advance.

Pros

Hour lunch, wfh options

Cons

More office locations

Heavy equipment operator

Great job to far from home .. pay was great people were friendly ... But I was 16 hours from home and with a mother sickly and in bad help I felt I need be closer to home and covid-19

They take care of their consultants

I worked for this company as a subcontractor through another company. Piper Companies HR team and their customer managers always listened to my needs and made me feel an active and engaged member of their team.

Temp work and you are on your own from there.

Temp work and you are on your own from there. They could be a little better with renegotiating with management for contract extensions or finding other jobs for you before your current one runs out.

great company

great company, I have been working for them for two months. They are providing training and are very involved with the day to day operations when you report to site.

Great temporary staffing

Great contractor temporary staffing who helped me to connect with the client. I will work with them again and again and again. Their recruiting staff are very professional.

Excellent opportunity

Great place to work if you enjoy fast paced and teamwork. This company work hard, but on their down time, they also play hard. Be reliable and professional. You will learn a lot.

Pros

Pay, location, great management, training, travel

Cons

It was only temporary for me at the time.

Great Place to work

Great Company to work for they promote work life balance. ZP offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary. I highly recommend ZP for entry level to Senior applicants.

Working hours available

Piper has an irregular work schedule, but when there is work, we receive a good amount of hours. Some days are long and some are short. There are periods where there is no work, but for the most part they have work available. They are always looking for new opportunities in cleaning, which helps me be more consistent in my duties and accomplish more work.

Confident and friendly management

I am working as a contractor at ZP, on a Federal Government contract for 12 months. I am responsible for the project oversight of subcontractors who are replacing/upgrading site IT equipment and performing a database analysis.

It depends on the person

This job all depends on the person. If you are eager to make money, you will be successful. With that said, you must be a person to be able to over come adversity or you will not be there after 6 months, as you face this adversity in your role and in this industry.

Great company

Great company to work for. Challenging work that is also fun and professionally rewarding. Supporting an important Federal agency in delivering a high quality product.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

Short lunch breaks

Common questions about Piper Companies

Answered by current and former employees at Piper Companies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Piper Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

4.9
InHerSight Score
5.0Personal Development
5.0Career Opportunities
4.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Piper Companies with

Learn about Piper Companies in popular locations

Piper Companies reviews by popular job title

• Piper Companies