Piper Companies

Piper Companies Employee Reviews

Excellent opportunity
Great place to work if you enjoy fast paced and teamwork. This company work hard, but on their down time, they also play hard. Be reliable and professional. You will learn a lot.
Pros
Pay, location, great management, training, travel
Cons
It was only temporary for me at the time.
They take care of their consultants
I worked for this company as a subcontractor through another company. Piper Companies HR team and their customer managers always listened to my needs and made me feel an active and engaged member of their team.
Temp work and you are on your own from there.
Temp work and you are on your own from there. They could be a little better with renegotiating with management for contract extensions or finding other jobs for you before your current one runs out.
great company
great company, I have been working for them for two months. They are providing training and are very involved with the day to day operations when you report to site.
Great temporary staffing
Great contractor temporary staffing who helped me to connect with the client. I will work with them again and again and again. Their recruiting staff are very professional.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Great Place to work
Great Company to work for they promote work life balance. ZP offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary. I highly recommend ZP for entry level to Senior applicants.
Working hours available
Piper has an irregular work schedule, but when there is work, we receive a good amount of hours. Some days are long and some are short. There are periods where there is no work, but for the most part they have work available. They are always looking for new opportunities in cleaning, which helps me be more consistent in my duties and accomplish more work.
Confident and friendly management
I am working as a contractor at ZP, on a Federal Government contract for 12 months. I am responsible for the project oversight of subcontractors who are replacing/upgrading site IT equipment and performing a database analysis.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Piper Companies?
It depends on the person
This job all depends on the person. If you are eager to make money, you will be successful. With that said, you must be a person to be able to over come adversity or you will not be there after 6 months, as you face this adversity in your role and in this industry.
Great company
Great company to work for. Challenging work that is also fun and professionally rewarding. Supporting an important Federal agency in delivering a high quality product.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Piper Companies. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4
InHerSight Score
2.0Personal Development
1.3Career Opportunities
1.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight