Piping Rock Health Products Employee Reviews

Reviews coincidence all on same day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYAugust 20, 2019
I have never seen a department where so many people leave due to the manager and NOThING is done about it. You will be humiliated everyday and taken advantage of. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!! Worst atmosphere to work in.
Great Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYJune 7, 2019
It's a Rapidly growing Company, and Great opportunities to grow along with the Company. Very Flexible in working when issues came up about scheduling. Everyone is friendly and courteous and there is almost a family like feeling within the company.
Great managers and lots of room for growth!
Customer Care Associate (Current Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYJune 7, 2019
You start off at Piping Rock with detailed training sessions with other customer service representatives and managers, and once you begin handling tasks on your own a manager is always available either in person or through email if they're off site and they are always very helpful.

Customer service can be a mentally taxing form of service to provide, but it's very rewarding in the long-run when you get to help make the customer's day better by providing good service. Everyday is different, so there's a lot of variation in daily tasks which makes the job a bit less repetitive and more enjoyable than others.

Coworkers are great and very easily to get along with.

Piping Rock also seems to be growing at an exponential rate, and there are many different departments with room for growth over time. Overall, I'd highly recommend applying to Piping Rock!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYJune 7, 2019
This company is a great place to work, the entire staff is friendly and happy to help. The supervisors are so helpful and supportive, I have the resources to do my job well and if I need help or additional support, it's available.
Excellent work environment
Our team is like a family. Wonderful people to work with. They make you feel right at home.You will always feel comfortable while working. Piping Rock appreciates there team members and shows it. By far the best company I have worked for!!!
The perfect place to work and grow.
My work day consists of assisting customers with their needs to the best of ability. It's a rewarding atmosphere with a welcoming staff members and a great management system. I feel very supported here in my daily work tasks and my coworkers are amazing. The workplace culture is so easy going, that even when things may get busy its nice to know that you have such a supportive system. The hardest part of the job would be some situations that I personally am not sure how to handle with customers, but with the support system of my colleagues its barely an issue. The most enjoyable part of my job is my time spent with my coworkers in such a relaxed atmosphere.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYJune 6, 2019
I work in the customer service department and the collaboration and team work is great. We all feel like family and work together really well. I have learned more about responsibility and multi-tasking as the work place culture is fast paced and independent in a positive way. The hardest part of the job is working with customers, but the management and team work make everyday enjoyable and worth it.
Pros
rewards, discounts, company events, bonuses
The most enjoyable part of the job
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYJune 6, 2019
The most enjoyable part of the job is the customers and coworkers. Most customers are really great to talk to. The staff are team players who work well together
Great company with exceptional management.
Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYJune 6, 2019
Family and teamwork describes the attitude here at Piping Rock.
You look forward to coming to work and making a difference every day. The associates are dedicated and are absolutely
fun to be with.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere with dedication to the customer.
Nice place to work and the company is growing
Lead Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYMay 14, 2019
PIPING ROCK is a great company to work with because I feel my work is well appreciated and is a place where if you show your
skills and eager to grow in the company they will reward you.
they give you all the tools and training than you need to perform your job in a safe and friendly environment.
Pros
Rewards, fruits, pizza, turkey, 401k, Bonus and a thank you for the job well done
Great Place to Call Home!
Administration (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYMay 14, 2019
Rapidly growing Company. Great opportunities to grow along with the Company, no matter the level of position. Flexible when it comes to balancing work/life. Culture that thrives on innovation and a fast pace. Hard workers are recognized. Leadership treats employees like family.
Great company with a fast paced environment
Associate (Current Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYMay 14, 2019
Working for Piping Rock has exposed me to many things within a short amount of time. Piping Rock invests in their associates to promote the company and their personal growth. Senior Management takes time to teach and mold entry leveled associates.

Piping Rock appreciates their employees by offering great benefits and generous paid time off. If you are looking to work for a company with rapid growth and are ready to learn and move forward within your career, this is the place to be.
Pros
Great work/life balance, growth
Excellent Place to Work
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYMay 14, 2019
Compared to my last job, this company is a breath of fresh air. My Supervisor is dedicated to her associates and her job, and it shows. It is truly enjoyable to wake up each morning and look forward to coming to work. The whole department is a collaborative team and I am so lucky to be a part of Piping Rock's growth.
Pros
Awesome People
Wonderful place to work with enjoyable people
Associate (Current Employee) –  Bohemia, NYApril 30, 2019
I enjoyed working at piping rock with the entire team. Very kind people who care about the work you do. Flexible in working when issues came up about scheduling. A fast paced environment and sometimes gets a bit stressful but there seems to be a lot of growth
Pros
benefits, collaborative team
Cons
heavy workload
Its not the best but a job is a job
Forklift Operator/powder blender (Former Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYApril 5, 2019
Ive had a few jobs but none as stressful as this one. Now in 2019 they stepped up there game but in 2016 and before they had terrible management and workers barely cared. I'd never return unless I had not other job or option
Pros
Meh the job was given to me because of no *l past jobs my friend advised d
Unprofessional with Poor Leadership
QA (Former Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYFebruary 28, 2019
If you're looking for high level stress and lack of appreciation, fill out the application. Management will bombard you with various tasks that have nothing to do with your job description/requirements, have high expectations regarding project turn around, all with no training. There is basic training on how to be clean in the facility but as far as your actual everyday task goes, you're on your own. You would probably assume to ask your manager if you have any questions but they are ALL clueless with poor leadership skills, and if you go against them YOU WILL be fired. They will fire you faster than a pyro.
Receiving the Newsday "best place to work" was very unbefitting for the company. The company is highly understaffed and unorganized, it's hard to tell which. You initially assume that you are being payed well but when you start performing your tasks you start to realize that you're the only one in your department doing managerial work but getting a peon pay check. They will overload you with task after task after task expecting you to be the company savior and you WILL NOT get a good job. There is no verbal praise or recognition you will feel overwhelmed 90% of the time and overall miserable.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
Poor Management all around (QA, Hr, Manufacturing, Lab) 30 minute lunch break
Fine place if you like a lot of work and no appreciation
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYDecember 11, 2018
Was constantly told that we're a team and needed to work together and communicate when the workload was to much and delegate my responsibility. Not take all the work on to my own shoulders. Every time I went to mention that the work load was getting too much and could use assistance the response was always.

"Well maybe 'we' need to stay late to get things finished" as they would proceed to constantly leave early and take vacations during important company wide audits.

Pretends to be "Team and Family Oriented", but there is no loyalty to the employees that bend over backwards to do their job day in and day out for years.

Great benefits and pay is just livable, but they'll expect the moon and stars and heap responsibility after responsibility on you without any kind of compensation or acknowledgement, and at the first single mistake will let you go.
Excellent
AutoCAD Drafter (Former Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYDecember 10, 2018
I was able to learn a lot of skills at this internship that will help me in my career. Everyone is friendly and courteous. It is somewhat of a fast paced environment but that is preferable to boredom.
Pros
Free box of meat for 4th of July
Cons
N/a
Rewarding, Challenging and Fun!
management (Current Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYNovember 19, 2018
Piping Rock is a fast-paced environment that expects its associates to think swiftly and efficiently. Culture is family oriented and offers great benefits. Communication is great between management and associates. Raises are given every year and hard work is always rewarded.
Pros
Flexible schedule, family focused atmosphere
Toxic work environment
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bohemia, NYJuly 17, 2018
This is an absolutely horrible place to work. They have no loyalty to any of their current employees and create an extremely toxic work environment. Department managers have no idea how to run a department whatsoever. Managers will flat out lie to protect themselves and blame their mistakes on innocent employees who they supervise. Managers who review your work and make final approvals will not be held accountable. The company does not properly gather facts about anything and will only listen to managers who cannot be trusted.

This pathetic excuse for a business has ridiculously high turnover and employee morale is incredibly low because associates know their jobs are not safe. Do not expect to be treated as a valued associate because any claims they make that they care about their employees are nothing but lies. Do expect to have your character attacked frequently due to total fabrications they will make up about you. Upper management has no soul and they are obsessed with being spiteful. On the surface, they look nice but they're actually evil and have no empathy for their hardworking employees. Overall, this is the most unprofessional company I have ever worked for in my life. You will be treated like garbage, DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER APPLYING HERE!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Piping Rock Health Products. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2