Pita Pit USA Employee Reviews

Would recommend
Prep/Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Bettendorf, IAJune 18, 2018
I Would Highly recommend this job to anyone that needs a quick pay. To be honest this is one of the better companies that I have been working around for quite awhile.
Pros
Free Pitas, Discounts
Cons
Hours
Pita pit
Pita Roller delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJune 6, 2018
It’s a good place to work at . Really fast paced and good people working . Great environment and food is delicious . I would recommend this job in a heart beat I loved it .
Good first job
Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Bettendorf, IAJanuary 30, 2018
Pita Pit is a great place to work for a first job. It offers relatively short shift hours (at least at the Bettendorf location) and it is fairly easy. The lunch rushes can be very stressful.
Pros
One free pita, fun people, good owners.
Cons
Lack of career advancement.
manager was crazy
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Ames, IAJanuary 10, 2018
overall it wasn't a bad place to work. however the general manager of my store ran it into the ground. She was terrible to staff and customers and would leave randomly during the day.
Horrendous Management, Backstabbing Managers
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oregon City, ORJanuary 9, 2018
A typical day at work would be okay if the Manager or Store owner didn't come in. Too much drama, and Manager and Store Owner were taking money out of the employee tip jars. They belittled employees. I learned how to deal with poor management and gained great customer service skills. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with how the employer treated his employees. I enjoyed our regular customers and other co-workers. I also enjoyed making Pitas for people and chatting them up.
Pros
Free Lunches, reasonable breaks, and good hours
Cons
Poor management, tip stealing, too much drama
Fast Paced
team member (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WANovember 6, 2017
Great job for students, or people just starting and needing work experience. It's a fast paced environment and focused around quality and production of food and making customers happy. The owners are absolutely wonder and they make everyone feel welcome. If they had offered me a management position, I would have accepted.
n/a
ASSITANT STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAOctober 18, 2016
The store that I worked at was new, The culture of the place was good until a older manager started and then it was down hill from there. The place began to become lifeless.
Disorganized environment and schedule that sporadically changed weekly.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDJanuary 24, 2016
A typical shift included food prep, cleaning, stocking food, assembling food for customers. I learned to use a grill and multitask. The management at Pita Pit was quite scattered and inconsistent. My co-workers were very kind and helpful during my training period. The most difficult part of my job there was separating sounds during a lunch rush and dividing my attention between many voices at once. The most enjoyable part of my job was having small talk with customers, making deliveries, and seeing a customer walk away with a smile.
Pros
Tips, friendly co-workers
Cons
Consistently unorganized schedule
Productive and fun work place
Cashier/Prep/Cook (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 14, 2013
Assist Customers by providing information an resolving complaints
Process merchandise returns and exchanges
Recieve paymentsby cas, check, credit cards, vouchers, an or automatic debits...
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Short breaks