Pitney Bowes

Found 2,757 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,150 reviews
bowesmailpbpostagemailingmachinemetersorting

Flexibility and Open Communication

Featured review

Pitney Bowes selected this as a representative review
Pitney provided adequate support and training to learn and complete my duties in a timely and accurate manner. The remote work also provided great flexibility.

Pros

Remote work, strong team environment

Cons

What is the best part of working at the company?i was laid off with no notice and then they took my 401k savings backWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?time managementWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?cold to work with, really not pro familyWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?busy with very little employee relationship

Pitney Bowes insights

Based on 1,043 survey responses
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Corporate casual and comfortable work environment

I enjoyed working for Pitney Bowes, and I felt was upstanding company. I always knew what was expected of me in my job performance as well as with my coworkers. Outstanding phenomenal company to work for.

Pros

Holidays and vacations were always something to look forward.

Cons

I was always early for work sometimes too early so that was a not always fun.

Very unprofessional

Lack of communication amongst the higher ups. Overworked . Blamed for their mistakes . Fixing other mistakes while being blamed for their mishap. No professionalism whatsoever.

What is the best part of working at the company?co-workers and staffWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Number of hours workedWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Low morale and too much micromanagingWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Highly stressful due to sr. management directions

What is the best part of working at the company?Great teamwork, employees are awesome.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?No stress at all great training.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Teamworks together, great letter of recommendation.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Come in and do the work. Learn as much as possible. Tell them your goals and they accommodate.

Stressful

The job is honestly by far one of the easiest jobs iv ever had physically but mentally dealing with management is a pure headache they show favoritism nothing and I do mean nothing is consistent at this place.

Good Employer

I'd have to say it was the best job that I've had. You were trained very well on servicing the product and taking pride in your work. DMT division was the best for me.

The North Las Vegas Location!!!

I worked here from March to September 2022.Everything I was told in orientation was the exact opposite from what I experienced working on the floor. 1ST Shift is a good shift that can carry their own weight. They do a good job & I have a lot of respect for them. 2ND Shift is the laziest shift in the entire building. I really hated working with them & cleaning up behind them. 3RD Shift lacks a lot of communication between the management and employees. Supervisors need to be visible on the floor more. There is no discipline & no order on this shift. Some of the employees tend to be too bossy. Same Ole Operators running the machines super fast every night, like they the Las Vegas Fire Department just to try to get a $25 gas card. How Dumb!!!As long as Management care about the numbers and not the employees, this place will not be able to keep reliable workers & there will always be a high turnover rate will continue. It still amazes me how Management allow employees to come back in the building from break and lunch high & smelling like weed. Has this dusty facility ever been cleaned since it been opened??? This place really need to shape up or just give this building to Amazon!!!

Pros

Parking, Flexible Hours

Cons

Communication, No Discipline, No Order, 2 Ghetto

Fun Productive place to work

Great place to work very energetic. Staff have a positive attitude with employees . Staff goes out of their way to make employees comfortable. Opportunity to advance

Pros

Music while working, pay every week

Cons

Fast paced, consistent movement

North Las Vegas location is a mess

Would not recommend working at the North Las Vegas location. Management is terrible. They have favorites and moving up is only for the people they like. If you are not able to work 7 days a week(no days off) for however long they say then this is not the place for you. They can change the schedule anytime they want and if you can't do it then they can fire you. They will also give you PTO that you don't have and NEVER requested and once you leave the company they will request that money back. Leaving you with a bill you can't afford at the moment. I would avoid this place at all cost.

Decent

Alright job, at times the spread of work is unfair. Repetitive the entire shift so it is somewhat easy, but can be labor intensive. Overall an alright place.

Great manager/Department

Great department to work for. Manager is knowledgeable,going but expects job to be done and is fair. Overall very nice experience and a good place to work. Recommend.

Eassy job for the drivers just picking up mail

Poor pay and company always cuts hours down their biggest cost savings they focus is on employee hoe to have you work less and less so the company can save

Pros

Clean warehouse

Cons

Poor pay. Hours always change and get cut down

Good local management

Good, solid company with excellent sales training. My direct manager and the next manager above were both incredibly supportive and care for their people.

Pros

Great local office

Cons

Larger company not always clearly tied into work of local office.

Little stability and bad training

No training structure, leaders barely know what's going on half the time, constant accusations when performance slips with no regard to reason why. Leadership is constantly unprofessional.

low pay no overtime

No work herei learned a little management is ok culture is diverse oknothing really too hard about the job itself the most enjoyable are some other other employees

Stressful, non supportive, totalitarian environment

No need to say much more. Luckily, I wasn’t there long enough to burn out or to be demoralized by a micro- managing VP- jumped ship the first chance I got.

Strong company with a long history but not progressive as far as employee benefits

This is a very stable company with generally good management direction. The company has been around for over 100 years so they're doing something right!As far as treatment of employees, it's not very progressive and very Connecticut focused but does have some tolerance for remote work (especially during the pandemic). If you're in management or a business role, expect to work long hours and have to respond to emergencies often. Not the best work-life balance, especially if you want to advance.

All bad

Favorites, managers in gaged inappropriate activity with employees, no respect to employees. The place is like high school with the drama as well. Jobs all easy very boring but definitely not worth the pay

this company needs to be gutted from the inside out.

very unprofessional, racist, no advancement, unorganized work, only 10 minute brakes, no incentives for good work. people are treated differently, you are rushed to do your work, made to feel uncomfortable by supervisors and leads all shifts long, very boring environment to work in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pitney Bowes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Pitney Bowes.
Powered byComparably