PITTSBURGH STEELERS Employee Reviews

Video Tape Operator/ Robotics Camera (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 21, 2019
The Steelers is a great place to work.during the course of a game day they feed you 3 different times. and once a year they provide new Team apparel for work.
Pros
free food
Cons
only work game days
fun
Usher (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 13, 2019
The most enjoyable part is to watch the Steeler game. The atmosphere is crazy, fun, and exciting. I had fun working here and I would recommend this job to anybody.
excellent seasonal job
CLUBS (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 22, 2019
Learn what its like to be part of a culture of sports

and fans and treat them like family. Thats the job.

Thats the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
your one big family
Cons
losing the game
Brand Ambassador
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 19, 2019
Serves as front-line customer service personnel to maintain quality partnerships with team sponsors and other team contributors during games and training camp. Supports management in promotional efforts of large, high-profile products
Part time
Professional Athlete (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 16, 2018
Staying active is always great for your mood and knowledge of growth. I like to always stay busy, training in the ams and evenings. Twice a day. Then mentoring kids at ford sports performance.
productive work environment
Training camp employee (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 4, 2018
Throughout the camp I learned more about working in a group setting along with leadership skills necessary to work with people for better communication.
Great Organization
Professional Athlete (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 25, 2018
Solid organization with great leadership in place. Driven support staff that stops at nothing to make sure you have everything you need to succeed on and off the field
Productive and Fun workplace
Security Guard & Player, Coach Cart Driver (Former Employee) –  Latrobe, PAJune 5, 2018
Great job for high school or college students looking for a fun and eventful summer with NFL players. Great way to get to know the great people of the organization and a great way to make some extra money for the summer. I highly recommend.
Exciting team-oriented workday
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 26, 2018
I love my experience with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Every game day is fast-paced, exciting, and requires a lot of teamwork among employees. However, there is little career advancement opportunities. Compensation is a little low. On the flip side of the coin, the experience is great for skill building and networking!
Wonderful Experience
Steelers Nation Unite Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 21, 2018
I only worked for a short period but my experience was great! Everyone was absolutely professional and kind. I would definitely recommend working for the Steelers if given the opportunity.
Very active involvement with sponsors and fan engagement, limited advancement possibility
Steelers Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 14, 2018
The event marketing role as a, Brand Ambassador, I fulfill is a fun/very active! At training camp when I started my job, I worked six days a week all of camp and greatly enjoyed it! You work with fans face-to-face and on a team. So you definitely need to be a team player.

After camp is over the hours you work drastically shift. You usually work only home games unless you make your self available to do separate events (Pittsburgh Steelers sponsored 5K etc...) I personally worked all the home games and separate events possible, and in doing so made decent money while doing something/working for a franchise I love!

I've had great experiences thus far, highly recommend working for the Steelers franchise if you have the opportunity!
Pros
Free meals after work for home games.
Cons
Not an everyday job after a certain point of the year.
Training Camp Security
Training Camp Security (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 4, 2018
Working Steelers training camp was a dream come true for me. As a lifelong fan, I was able to get paid while watching my favorite team practice and also be able to socialize with the players.
Steelers
Events Intern, Marketing Department (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 7, 2018
Best large organization operated like a family owned mom and pop business. Best place to work! Every person you are in contact with is so nice and helpful, including players.
Pros
Cons
Weather
Great Organization
Operations Intern (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 11, 2017
The Pittsburgh Steelers (PSSI) posses one of the greatest structured organizations I have ever been a part of. Everyone from the janitor up to the President were all hard working individuals. Friendly atmosphere and everyone strives to make the organization and operations run as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Every department worked together on every event held there and there were days where you did not even work in your field you helped out the department that needed the most help.
Pros
Steelers, Family-oriented
Employment Review
Manager, Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 4, 2017
Great People. Great Benefits. A small family owned business. HR Department is a team of one, so no upward mobility at this time. Commute not ideal.
Productive and great marketing experience
Steelers Experience Associate (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 31, 2017
I was able to be exposed to many different marketing opportunity within a well know and large organization.

I learned a lot about event marketing and how to appeal to the general public at events and practices.
very fun and fast pace environment
Video Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 16, 2017
I loved the fast paced and demanding environment, but fun since it was day to day football operations.

Being around technology and constantly learning was key as well
Pros
Free lunches and parking was nice
Good place to work very hard to advance
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 23, 2016
Great people and a great work environment. Been here 13 years and still in the same position. Good pay with great benifits.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
no room for advancement
Great place
Club Attendant (Current Employee) –  PGH, PAMay 19, 2016
great to work with
everyone is helpful
hard is part is dealing with the intoxicated fans sometime
great part is you get to be in the atmosphere every game
Pros
your in the atmosphere
Cons
Nothing bad to say
Productive and creative environment
Marketing and Events Intern (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 3, 2016
During my time with the Steelers I have learned a lot about our corporate partnerships, how we market them both on and off the field, and how to properly plan and executive successful events.