PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Working at PITTSBURGH STEELERS: 41 Reviews

United States41 reviews

Great environment with tons of learning

I had an amazing time at the internship. The people were very supportive and always encouraged asking questions. I left with new skills and a great experience.

Great

Great to work for had a lot of good opportunities and had great experiences with many great people from that organization. Very memorable for my life.

PITTSBURGH STEELERS insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction

A few of my friends know about the job

Great overall experience and would work for them again. They were always there to make sure you felt as if you your one of the Steelers and made sure you were healthy and working your hardest.

Pros

Went out of their way to make sure you felt apart of the Steelers family

Cons

Long hot days outside

Great workplace

Amazing workplace, would return in a heartbeat. Would prefer to enter the journalism/broadcast field but I would take any position available as I have been a die-hard Steeler fan for the entirety of my life. I would be able to benefit the organization due to the extreme passion I have for the Steelers.

Great learning experience

Being a Marketing Brand Ambassador for the Pittsburgh Steelers was a great learning experience. I was able to learn how sports marketing works with a world class professional sports team. Learning how the professional sports world works, and knowing how to interact with players, employees and fans helps you a lot for your career. The workplace culture is great, and the people around you are great to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job is being with a world class sports team, and seeing the inside of how a professional sports team runs.

Fun and exciting work environment

The employers were very hands on. One challenge was working with the public if (they were) intoxicated or upset. Everyday was different which made it fun. The job allowed for creativity and thinking outside of the box.

The Steelers is a great place to work.during the course of a game day they feed you 3 different times. and once a year they provide new Team apparel for work.

Pros

free food

Cons

only work game days

fun

The most enjoyable part is to watch the Steeler game. The atmosphere is crazy, fun, and exciting. I had fun working here and I would recommend this job to anybody.

excellent seasonal job

Learn what its like to be part of a culture of sports and fans and treat them like family. Thats the job. Thats the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

your one big family

Cons

losing the game

Brand Ambassador

Serves as front-line customer service personnel to maintain quality partnerships with team sponsors and other team contributors during games and training camp. Supports management in promotional efforts of large, high-profile products

Part time

Staying active is always great for your mood and knowledge of growth. I like to always stay busy, training in the ams and evenings. Twice a day. Then mentoring kids at ford sports performance.

productive work environment

Throughout the camp I learned more about working in a group setting along with leadership skills necessary to work with people for better communication.

Great Organization

Solid organization with great leadership in place. Driven support staff that stops at nothing to make sure you have everything you need to succeed on and off the field

Productive and Fun workplace

Great job for high school or college students looking for a fun and eventful summer with NFL players. Great way to get to know the great people of the organization and a great way to make some extra money for the summer. I highly recommend.

Exciting team-oriented workday

I love my experience with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Every game day is fast-paced, exciting, and requires a lot of teamwork among employees. However, there is little career advancement opportunities. Compensation is a little low. On the flip side of the coin, the experience is great for skill building and networking!

Wonderful Experience

I only worked for a short period but my experience was great! Everyone was absolutely professional and kind. I would definitely recommend working for the Steelers if given the opportunity.

Great place

Great place to work with great people who care about you and your family. You feel like you are at home away from home. Really enjoyed my time working with the organization..

Pros

People.

Cons

None.

Very active involvement with sponsors and fan engagement, limited advancement possibility

The event marketing role as a, Brand Ambassador, I fulfill is a fun/very active! At training camp when I started my job, I worked six days a week all of camp and greatly enjoyed it! You work with fans face-to-face and on a team. So you definitely need to be a team player. After camp is over the hours you work drastically shift. You usually work only home games unless you make your self available to do separate events (Pittsburgh Steelers sponsored 5K etc...) I personally worked all the home games and separate events possible, and in doing so made decent money while doing something/working for a franchise I love! I've had great experiences thus far, highly recommend working for the Steelers franchise if you have the opportunity!

Pros

Free meals after work for home games.

Cons

Not an everyday job after a certain point of the year.

Training Camp Security

Working Steelers training camp was a dream come true for me. As a lifelong fan, I was able to get paid while watching my favorite team practice and also be able to socialize with the players.

fast pace and hard work but never over whelming. Great management and reliable co-workers

receive inventory, process orders (count, check for damages, and compare to purchase order) pull and pick for store locations. complete pulls in a timely, organized manor. ship inventory to needed locations (customers, stores, stadium, or even RTV) conduct inventory counts on a yearly basis or verify counts if there is a discrepancy. Management was excellent which also made the job it self enjoyable along with great co-workers who make the job not only enjoyable but easier by helping each other achieve our goals.

Steelers

Best large organization operated like a family owned mom and pop business. Best place to work! Every person you are in contact with is so nice and helpful, including players.

Pros

Cons

Weather

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PITTSBURGH STEELERS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits