Pivot Health Solutions

Pivot Health Solutions Employee Reviews

Pivot Health Solutions insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

fun workplace that prioritizes patients and their experience

Featured review

Pivot Health Solutions selected this as a representative review
My schedule is flexible. I learn a lot from the other therapists that I work with/my clinic director, especially as a new grad. The culture in my clinic is great, everyone is willing to help each other out when needed. I really enjoy the 45 min blocks with patients and the option to double book or not depending on comfort level.

Pivot - review

Company would like you to see 55 patients per week. All appointments (follow ups and Evals) are 40 mins. Typical outpatient company that wants high units with every patient. Company is strict on Overtime and rarely allows it. Strong clinical education department that has a lot of New Grad and Clinical Internship opportunities. Overall its not a bad place to work, there are other companies that are much more to work at.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Expectations of # of patients and limited help

Fun and Productive Team

Very fun, hardworking, and energetic team - family orientedGreat managers - acknowledges hard work, provides feedback, very knowledgeable, uplifting

Pros

Great managers, fun team, flexibility, feeling appreciated

Exhausting

Management plays favorites. There is no discipline or consequences for any actions. You can be harassed by coworkers and nothing is done about it. Some people can make up their own schedule and work when they want. Others aren’t even considered for a schedule change. You are overworked, understaffed, underpaid and there’s too many inconsistent changes that happen every day.

Pros

Job is very easy

Cons

Short breaks, insurance is awful, pay is terrible.

strong team experience

Great team. Aggressive growth objectives. Strong purpose. A lot of room for growth and upward mobility. Good pay and benefits. Strong company culture.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Bosses show major favoritism & no raises

After two years I was never offered a raise or even talked about getting one & neither did any of my fellow employees. Had to work an insane amount for the pay, no medical benefits offered. Bosses show major favoritism and bring their home life into their work life constantly.

Cons

I did not enjoy my time here

-Front office coordinators are not treated or paid well(at least when I worked there)-No advancement or raises( 13 cents for a whole year, are you joking?)-Managers who have no clue what we do on a daily basis-Nepotism-They will literally hire anyone just to have a but in a seat-You want college graduates so you can pay them a salary of a high school drop out.

Has a LOT of room for improvement

PIVOT has two ideologies..occupational health and physical therapy. Management clearly favors PT and has little comprehension of the occupational health aspect. Managers are weak in task, management, and interpersonal communication skills. There is no room for advancement, no yearly raises or cost of living adjustments, no performance bonuses, and the benefits are HORRENDOUS AND EXPENSIVE!

Pros

Independence

Cons

Lack of raises, promotions, extremely poor benefits, poor management

Working with Pivot has been very rewarding. There is always excellent resources to go when you have questions or concerns. I love the family atmosphere they have going here at Pivot.I have had no problems with any employee or management, my needs & concerns have always been addressed. I always feel comfortable bringing it up knowing it will be taken care of.

Management Sucks

Management Sucks, you have to call the managers for everything and or email. There are a million locations and only 2 managers. They never answer there phone and when you make a decision on your own you get in trouble for it. There is only 1 marketing person for the company. The owner of PIVOT only cares about getting people in to be seen. You dont get a yearly raise at PIVOT. People are always quitting.

Don’t apply!

Front Office Manager is great! Other management, not so much. Clinic Directors & therapists only care about themselves and don’t value the work of the receptionists. Pivot thinks receptionists are easily replaceable. Instead of being praised for the 18 things you excelled at, you’re reprimanded for the ONE thing you did wrong. There isn’t room for advancement.

Don’t Work Here

You are expendable at Pivot. They do not pay fairly, vacation is very difficult to use, and patient volumes are very high. Don’t expect a raise or 401k matching either.

Interesting and diverse

The job is interesting, getting to treat and evaluate employees from varying types of industry. Good hours and pay. Friendly work environment with great clinical leadership.

A great entry level opportunity to gain clinical experience.

This is a great opportunity to gain clinical experience. During my first year with the company, I've obtained experience as a Front Desk Coordinator, Drug Screening Coordinator, Medical Records Technician and becoming more efficient working in the Clinic. I'm very grateful for the opportunity!

Pros

Company is Flexible.

Cons

Advancement

Terrible management!

I would not recommend anyone to apply there...training is horrible...not recognized for the job you do. No yearly raises. Management doesn't give enough training then expects you to know the job in 2 weeks!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pivot Health Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9