Pivot Physical Therapy
63Average

Pivot Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA7 reviews
My fellow workers are great to work with. Everyone is understanding and willing to teach/learn. The work day can be both hectic and relaxed, just depending on the day and the schedule.
October 14, 2019
Thanks for the feedback! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy your position as a PT Tech at Pivot PT.
The best part of my job was my coworker.
My CD was slightly immature and also not inclusive as a provider. She never utilized my ability to get authorizations or solve any problems. I felt useless as a FOC. I'm not sure about the other CDs at other locations, who I hope are more mature than the one I worked under.

The company was nice and we had weekly conference calls and also had FOC meetings. I would go back but to a different office.
January 22, 2020
Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. Our goal is to provide the optimal work environment for all of our employees. We are so sorry to hear that your experience does not reflect our culture. We would love the opportunity to address your comments and gather additional details. Please reach out to us at feedback@pivoths.com.
This is a great company to work for if you are entry level, a physical therapist, or have an interest in becoming a physical therapist. Unfortunately, It appeared as though they cared more about clinic growth and acquisition rather than focusing on employee growth.
Cons
low pay
June 27, 2019
We appreciate your review and feedback. We always strive to provide an optimal working experience for each employee. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns regarding low pay and business growth. If you're open to that, please reach out to our HR leadership at hr@pivoths.com. Thank you.
Supervisor is caring and supportive. I am learning about the role of a physical therapist and working in a team. I wish I had more opportunities to provide direct services to patients.
Work day includes customer and client services, scheduling, payments, and prepping patients.
Very stable environment if you're familiar in working in physical therapy. Working in the Northern Virginia area makes it a busier clinic but overall the staff and management are great.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
No room to grow. Just feel like a receptionist forever. All the upper level postions were taken by people who have no desire to retire or give up their title.
At the Pivot Physical Therapy clinic in Urbana I was able to acquire 40 shadowing hours under a professional. It was a really interesting experience and my eagerness to learn more about physical therapy only grew from there.