Pivot Physical Therapy
Happiness rating is 62 out of 100

Pivot Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
The staff at the Germantown Pivot Therapy location is extraordinary. They have built an environment that really lets you feel as if you are apart of a family let alone a team. The work days can be challenging occasionally because of the busy nature of the industry; however you feel supported and heard when working along side these therapists. I do wish there was more opportunities to grow within this company, but none the less this position offers great work experience and exposure to what it’s like as a Physical Therapist.
Pros
Lots of Excellent work experience and people
Cons
Requires good stamina and patience
April 19, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your Pivot experience! We're so glad to hear that you felt like family with our Germantown team and while you were challenged by the fast pace, you also felt supported by your coworkers. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share with area leadership. All the best to you!
The best part of my job was my coworker. My CD was slightly immature and also not inclusive as a provider. She never utilized my ability to get authorizations or solve any problems. I felt useless as a FOC. I'm not sure about the other CDs at other locations, who I hope are more mature than the one I worked under. The company was nice and we had weekly conference calls and also had FOC meetings. I would go back but to a different office.
January 22, 2020
Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. Our goal is to provide the optimal work environment for all of our employees. We are so sorry to hear that your experience does not reflect our culture. We would love the opportunity to address your comments and gather additional details. Please reach out to us at feedback@pivoths.com.
My fellow workers are great to work with. Everyone is understanding and willing to teach/learn. The work day can be both hectic and relaxed, just depending on the day and the schedule.
October 14, 2019
Thanks for the feedback! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy your position as a PT Tech at Pivot PT.
This is a great company to work for if you are entry level, a physical therapist, or have an interest in becoming a physical therapist. Unfortunately, It appeared as though they cared more about clinic growth and acquisition rather than focusing on employee growth.
Cons
low pay
June 27, 2019
We appreciate your review and feedback. We always strive to provide an optimal working experience for each employee. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns regarding low pay and business growth. If you're open to that, please reach out to our HR leadership at hr@pivoths.com. Thank you.
Supervisor is caring and supportive. I am learning about the role of a physical therapist and working in a team. I wish I had more opportunities to provide direct services to patients. Work day includes customer and client services, scheduling, payments, and prepping patients.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Very stable environment if you're familiar in working in physical therapy. Working in the Northern Virginia area makes it a busier clinic but overall the staff and management are great.
No room to grow. Just feel like a receptionist forever. All the upper level postions were taken by people who have no desire to retire or give up their title.
At the Pivot Physical Therapy clinic in Urbana I was able to acquire 40 shadowing hours under a professional. It was a really interesting experience and my eagerness to learn more about physical therapy only grew from there.