Pizza Hut Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 10,430 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOArtie Starrs - President, Pizza Hut US69%approve of Artie Starrs - President, Pizza Hut US's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- IndustryRestaurants & Food Service
Salary estimated from 53.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Pizza Hut have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 555 questions about working at Pizza Hut. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Pizza Hut employees.
Insights from 5.2K Indeed users who have interviewed with Pizza Hut within the last 5 years.
My experience, personality, what I wanted out of the job.
Available times to work driving history
Previous work life and general traits. Easy interview.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Pizza Hut?Published on May 24, 2021
- Pizza Hut