Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Found 17,198 reviews matching the search See all 22,413 reviews
non flexible job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLDecember 16, 2018
pizza hut was my first job and it was a great experience to work in the food industry. I learned how make pus and how to use the cooking and dish washer. i didn't like how on my days off i would be getting called in everytime, and i couldn't cause of school.
It’s a Convenient employment
Customer Service Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 16, 2018
Just better hourly wage . It’s a self Employment job . There peak hours are mandatory . There leak hours or mainly on the evening on the weekend . I like that we pick our own schedule and days .
Pros
Make your on schedule
Cons
Peak hours only in evening
I worked here a long time ago
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDDecember 16, 2018
I was a shift manager at Pizza Hut in the late 1990's. At this time they offered very little money ($6.50 per hour) and the shift manager was responsible for a lot of work. At the same time I was going to college and I had to go back to waitressing so I could make as much money as I could in as few hours possible.
fun people
delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CADecember 16, 2018
the day can be really slow sometimes except for lunch hours etc. they teach you new things when it gets really slow even started too learn how to make pizza!
Pros
fun people
Cons
can get rude customers
Really didnt work yhere for long
Waitress / server / cashier (Former Employee) –  Borger, TXDecember 16, 2018
I didn't get to work there long had alot of personal problems go on after I had started.. Was going to school and only worked the weekends so I didn't make alot of money
Good workplace, good for part time workers
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Belgrade, MTDecember 16, 2018
Overall, this is a great job with very flexible hours. The only thing that I would say is 'bad' about this job is that the pay isn't the best but it is an awesome job.
Pros
Free Lunch, flexible hours
Cons
Hourly wage
Great Place to Work
Lead Server (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLDecember 16, 2018
I enjoyed working for this company. The job advancement was great. I had only been there a short amount of time. They saw that I had potencial and was willing to take me to the top. The crew I worked with made each shift fun and enjoyable. Every day was different and it was great to see that our crew loved to work together.
unprofessional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 16, 2018
unprofessional work environment. they play with schedules. they will not pay you for time off. they will not pay for working on holiday's. they barely give raises.
Pros
discount
Great company
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Hallandale Beach, FLDecember 16, 2018
friendly work environment where corporate genuinely cares about the Employees. Casual dress. Earn cash the same day. Work independently on deliveries.
Pros
Free food. Independent work
Cons
High volume
Loved working there. Colleagues were nice and friendly.
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDDecember 15, 2018
Customers can either dine in or order pizza to take out. As for my job: I did most of preparation then put pizza in refrigerator, collect plates from tables and wash them, and cleaned up the kitchen before going home.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Reasonable breaks
Ok
Cook (Former Employee) –  Cordell, OKDecember 15, 2018
It's ok slow didn't to much like working there it could get hectic for a very low wage no lunch break very understanding thou could be better no change of advancements
Pros
Non
Cons
Get to eat for 1.59
Pizza Hut is very fun , very easy , I loved it but not the management & also delicious and have great deals .
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCDecember 15, 2018
Pizza Hut is a very easy job you can ever work at . Making pizza is fun and takin orders and communicate with the customers and seeing how happy they are about pizza .
Pros
Free water
Cons
30 minute breaks
Very fast paced and many problems
Pizza Hut Team Member (Current Employee) –  Warwick, RIDecember 15, 2018
A typical day at work would be very busy but you can keep it under control if you stay calm. I learned to keep to myself to stay out of drama. Management was not too bad considering they worked around your availability. The hardest part of the job was trying to stay out of others personal problems because they always try to drag you into it. The most enjoyable part of the job was making friends and getting along with all of the customers and making them have a great experience.
Pros
free meal when on the clock
Cons
No breaks
Fun work place
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Goleta, CADecember 15, 2018
*I like the fact that the hiring process was faster then what i though...
*I was able to get knowledge and skills in the tipe of work area and safety skills.
*I enjoyed the work place and my coworkers and management.
Pros
Family Oriented
Cons
Wish i could still be working there
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Newark, OHDecember 15, 2018
I absolutely loved it when I worked there before. We had a great team. Flexible hours and the upper management helped us get team members in there when we were short.
Hostil work envirment. pay grade is better for new employees seniority mean nothing
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Aurora, CODecember 15, 2018
Is often time a hostil work envirment. The pay grade is better for new employees seniority mean nothing. The lazy people always get treated very well. Has a very high turn over rate
Cons
No breaks doesnt promote from with in
Productive and fun working environment with nice people. You have a break if you ask for one.
Pizza Hut Team Member (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTDecember 15, 2018
It’s a fun environment to work in and the people are nice. We come together as a team and help each other out. The managers are all nice and help out with hours. You can take time off and the managers are pretty cool with it. If you ask for a break you can usually get one. They let you have a 10 minute smoking break if you smoke.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
No breaks, low pay
Pizza Hut
Server (Former Employee) –  Wamego, KSDecember 15, 2018
When I worked there the management was good, I had a lot going on with high school and the owners where treating the management very poorly and all they care about is money.
It was over all stressful
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXDecember 15, 2018
The workers some of them were gross they would pick up the food from the floor and still hand it to the customer that was gross . I would throw the food away if it hit the ground also they would tell you to go on your day off
Pros
Some staff was cool
Cons
No breaks
Alright
CSR / Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 15, 2018
I really like this job in the first place environment just didn't get the management team and why they would like never promote anybody especially somebody dedicated to the job like me
Pros
Cons
Management team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

56.3K

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

33%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss