Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Found 17,208 reviews matching the search See all 22,428 reviews
Cool place
Pizza Hut Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Iowa City, IADecember 18, 2018
Alright to work and u get tips that’s cool too and if u need a little extra cash it’s a nice place to be especially for a second job at least that’s why I’m there
Not what it used to be
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Converse, TX 78109December 18, 2018
Although the crew was awesome, the inconsistent management and changing of GM's from this store to that caused a fair amount of confusion. On a good day however, orders came in and out in a jiffy with minimal issues. As a CSR the hardest part were the rushes, at times you had to take it all on by yourself and when your new it might seem highly overwhelming; you just have to get your mind right and take on the rush. The free food is probably my favorite part of it all, and the claw machines were easy to beat and pass the slow times by.
Pros
free food, discounts on food
Cons
no set break, teamwork NOT mandatory
Challenging
Cook/ Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  North Miami Beach, FLDecember 18, 2018
I was the cook at pizza hut it was a bit challenging at first but as soon as I got the hang of it I was able to get a system going for me and it worked out really good.
Pros
Fast pace
Job advancement
General Manager (GM) (Current Employee) –  MadsionvilleDecember 18, 2018
Great career with the opportunity for growth within the company. Team member training is great has room to improve with the job work life balance. Overall great job
Pros
Discount meals
A very hit or miss kind of job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CADecember 18, 2018
Working at the location where I worked at sucked. There wasn’t really room to move to another shift and if there was it always came at a price. Management was handled very poorly and unprofessional. If the other employees did not finish up the ‘prep’ for the next day the closing driver had to finish it for them.
Pros
Discounted pizza
Cons
You will always smell like grease
Call Center Position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 17, 2018
I worked there during school. Starting pay is not something to live off. They do offer discounts if you eat pizza hut. Co workers are pretty nice and fun. Not many benefits
Productive, fun, fast paced
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMDecember 17, 2018
The people are amazing. The management is lieniant but strict. Do your job and their happy. Have fun and enjoy your day. Pizza Hut is a great first job to work.
Pros
People are amazing
Overall a good work environment
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYDecember 17, 2018
This was a good job! And it was always a fun but safe working environment. Very laid back at moments and then you’d get hit at the rush hours. It’s a good working place.
ok
Pizza Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CODecember 17, 2018
This was my first job after college. I was just trying to get started and find my way. It got my foot in the door so to speak as far as getting into the job market, nothing more.
Productive fun work place
Crew member/Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GA 31313December 17, 2018
Pizza Hut gave me a taste of the other side of the fast food industry with delivery. being able to work multiple positions while accurately making and delivering orders.
non flexible job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLDecember 16, 2018
pizza hut was my first job and it was a great experience to work in the food industry. I learned how make pus and how to use the cooking and dish washer. i didn't like how on my days off i would be getting called in everytime, and i couldn't cause of school.
It’s a Convenient employment
Customer Service Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 16, 2018
Just better hourly wage . It’s a self Employment job . There peak hours are mandatory . There leak hours or mainly on the evening on the weekend . I like that we pick our own schedule and days .
Pros
Make your on schedule
Cons
Peak hours only in evening
I worked here a long time ago
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDDecember 16, 2018
I was a shift manager at Pizza Hut in the late 1990's. At this time they offered very little money ($6.50 per hour) and the shift manager was responsible for a lot of work. At the same time I was going to college and I had to go back to waitressing so I could make as much money as I could in as few hours possible.
fun people
delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CADecember 16, 2018
the day can be really slow sometimes except for lunch hours etc. they teach you new things when it gets really slow even started too learn how to make pizza!
Pros
fun people
Cons
can get rude customers
Really didnt work yhere for long
Waitress / server / cashier (Former Employee) –  Borger, TXDecember 16, 2018
I didn't get to work there long had alot of personal problems go on after I had started.. Was going to school and only worked the weekends so I didn't make alot of money
Good workplace, good for part time workers
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Belgrade, MTDecember 16, 2018
Overall, this is a great job with very flexible hours. The only thing that I would say is 'bad' about this job is that the pay isn't the best but it is an awesome job.
Pros
Free Lunch, flexible hours
Cons
Hourly wage
Great Place to Work
Lead Server (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLDecember 16, 2018
I enjoyed working for this company. The job advancement was great. I had only been there a short amount of time. They saw that I had potencial and was willing to take me to the top. The crew I worked with made each shift fun and enjoyable. Every day was different and it was great to see that our crew loved to work together.
unprofessional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 16, 2018
unprofessional work environment. they play with schedules. they will not pay you for time off. they will not pay for working on holiday's. they barely give raises.
Pros
discount
Great company
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Hallandale Beach, FLDecember 16, 2018
friendly work environment where corporate genuinely cares about the Employees. Casual dress. Earn cash the same day. Work independently on deliveries.
Pros
Free food. Independent work
Cons
High volume
Loved working there. Colleagues were nice and friendly.
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDDecember 15, 2018
Customers can either dine in or order pizza to take out. As for my job: I did most of preparation then put pizza in refrigerator, collect plates from tables and wash them, and cleaned up the kitchen before going home.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Reasonable breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

56.3K

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

33%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss