Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Found 16,626 reviews matching the search See all 21,639 reviews
manager was cool
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Mableton, GAOctober 23, 2018
i liked working here because it was a pretty chill job everybody who worked there was young and i ate alot of free food. i worked here for a good two years
Productive and a fun workplace
Cook/Closer (Former Employee) –  Lewisburg, PAOctober 23, 2018
While I worked at pizza hit I enjoyed it and I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a good job I learned some skills there to like how to be prepared,how to get into a steady and consistent work pace,and how to deal with and help customers
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks, not enough hours
productive fast pace environment
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Farmington, ME 04938October 23, 2018
I worked for pizza hut for many years and decided to get done for good when I had my baby last year. I did like working there but its the hours are not what i am looking for.
Pros
love the fast pace environment
Cons
there are employees you constantly have to tell to do their job
It’s a good first job but other then that you can find something better
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 23, 2018
If it was your first job then it can get a lot of stressful with all the orders coming in and usually they start you on the dish station for literally like your first 4 months and that it self gets crazy. And the pay was horrible
Wonderful place to work!
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAOctober 22, 2018
I absolutely loved working here, I love my coworkers my manager and even the drivers! Everyone was like family and we still talk from time to time! 5 stars!!
Pros
Discounts on food
Cons
Nothing everything is greaf
Not a fun place
Store Associate/Driver (Former Employee) –  Saint Marys, GAOctober 22, 2018
I was a Cook on a makeline and I helped clean an close store. Wash dishes. Helped restock food an prep all food and pizza's. picked up parking lot before closing. Also a driver
Entergicic atmosphere
Production/Waitress (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNOctober 22, 2018
I enjoyed my job. Great atmosphere ! The team was just that...a Team..not every business can come close to what I've experienced there. Just would like to be paid weekly.
Good for tips if you can stand the bad management
DELIVERY DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Puyallup, WA 98373October 22, 2018
THE GOOD:
If you want minimum wage plus the tips, go for it! The Delivery Driving is great! Customers are almost always happy to see you and you get to listen to your own music on the route!
The tips are AWESOME for drivers (especially with the new tip-in-advance and percentage system.)

There was also a time where the coworkers were the absolute best part. Good teams are out there, if you can believe it.

THE BAD:
Scheduling is always hectic, you never really know what your week's going to look like unless you're stuck on opening shifts (looooow tip rate and a lot of responsibility for kitchen prep.)

The time you're off is subject to change. you will likely need to stay late. (more hours and possible tip earnings though!)

Coworkers can either be the best or the worst, hard to gauge when they all leave so fast due to the poor management and pay. Either you have a fantastic team and everyone works well together and cares for one-another or they all slack on their work and get nothing done. Usually the latter and you're stuck washing dishes for 2 straight hours at midnight.

THE UGLY:

Endlessly uncoordinated and disorganized management.

Really look into your car insurance. And I mean REALLY look into it. Some companies require you to get commercial insurance for your car.

Pizza Hut does not offer coverage for accidents on the job. Look into laws around this if you can, it will surprise you.
Pros
discount food, Tips, short and sweet interaction with customers, own music
Cons
hectic scheduling, 1 break, management
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAOctober 22, 2018
None nothing to tell. Did not care for it much. Has quite a bit to work on and correct as they attempt to grow. Environment a bit stressful and turnover is extremely high.
Like driving? Pizza delivery is a great job opportunity.
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Spanaway, WAOctober 22, 2018
I worked in the area i grew up in. So when it came to driving, i was able to avoid traffic by taking many back roads for effective short delivery times.
PizzaHut Call Center Employee
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 22, 2018
There is a good opportunity for students taking co-op at this job, the hours were flexible for me and the staff was reasonable. Its a nice place to work as long as your practicing putting money into savings.
Great first job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saratoga Springs, UT 84045October 22, 2018
The manager was great and the hours were very flexible. The pay was low, but the managers cared about me and had incredible work drive. The job was fun and was a great first job to gain experience with customer service and food service.
Pros
Free pizza, 20% discount, fun environment
Cons
Low pay
Flexible hours
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCOctober 22, 2018
I worked at Pizza Hut all throughout high school and a few years while I was in college. They were very flexible with my schedule and I always received discounted food.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Did not pay enough
Good first job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 21, 2018
Gives good times based on personal times. Friendly and super helpful managment, as well as flexibility in break times and eating times. Lots of customer service skills and patience required.
Great
Pizza Hut server (Former Employee) –  Athens, TNOctober 21, 2018
They where really good helped when needed it when we were packed full of people and tried to work with everyone when they needed there days off and never argued
Pros
Get workers and people
Cons
Not enough pay
Good College Job
Server/Packer (Former Employee) –  Indiana, PAOctober 21, 2018
I had this job in college, it worked really well with my class and show schedules and provided extra cash on the side from tips.
Everyone was generally pretty relaxed and just came in and did their jobs, no real drama, just work. If they paid me more, I'd 100% go back.
Pros
Discounted Meals, Relaxed Environment, Oppertunity to Cross Train
Cons
Wages too low, no benefits.
Alright place to work.
Pizza Hut server (Current Employee) –  Borger, TXOctober 21, 2018
It's not that bad of place. Great if you can handle stressful situations at times. Server pay is terrible unless you make great tips which can sometimes happen. I think it just needs better management considering you get write ups and etc.
It was ok
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Harriman, TNOctober 20, 2018
It was awesome when I started but when the delivery area got cut it got super bad. It use to be a million dollar store now it just has been run to the ground
Pros
Employee discount, a few awesome people
I really am not here to bash the company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Willow Street, PAOctober 20, 2018
It was a decent company to work for, promotion was in my near future but we had a boss who i worked with that didn't care about certain employees and would use constant favoritism towards certain people. it got old, people that have been working there for years haven't seen a single pay raise, but people off the streets can come in and make more than the person who had dedicated years of service to the company? The place was off, i wasn't happy working there at all. The people were great and treated like junk by one person who went too far up the chain and couldn't handle the stresses of management so they decided to take it out on every employee they hired.
fun and easy job
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNOctober 20, 2018
everyone is a team. delivery drivers have other responsibilities in store such as taking orders, folding boxes,prepping, washing dishes, and boxing food. it's overall an easy and fun job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

56.1K

2.3InHerSight Score

1.9Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight