Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

11.3K
Found 14,624 reviews matching the search See all 18,802 reviews
Fun
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 19, 2018
My favorite job this place is a lot of fun. Fast but my shifts were never long. If you have wheels this is an easy money grab. They don’t offer full time though which is a problem for me
fun.. fast paced working environment
SERVER/CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Linden, NJMay 18, 2018
I was a server at Pizza Hut and it was cool. We occasionally had dine in during the week but the weekend was so busy. we had troubles with the equipment because the equipment was so old. The store needs renovations but the crew was very friendly.
Pros
lunches, discounts
Cons
short breaks
Some customers made the night go by fast
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, MSMay 18, 2018
Working at pizza hut you had to serve the customers, clean tables, sweep, mop, fill the salad bar, clean the restrooms and answer the phones when needed.
Pros
It was a good place to make tips
Cons
rude customers
Very smooth work place with outstanding customers.
CREW MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAMay 18, 2018
Everything dealing with Pizza Hut was good except the management. They would walk around and rest while everyone else was working. But I stayed head strong Nd handled my business Nd clocked out daily.
worked very few hours.
Delivery Driver/Pizza Maker (Current Employee) –  Roy, UTMay 18, 2018
This place is very unorganized. Managers yell at coworkers making it hard for anyone to stay. We have gone through many employees on my 1 year of working there. Some coworkers are very friendly others are not.
Productive and
Shift leader (Former Employee) –  Wethersfield, CTMay 18, 2018
This is my review of my experiences working for Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut is not actually a Hut but they do make pizza by the tens of thousands every days.
Efficent and fun crew and workplace
Shift Manager/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Priceville, ALMay 18, 2018
Pizza Hut strove to promote from within. Management was very open and willing to work with their employees as much as possible. Crew members were timely and productive, while not creating conflict in the workplace.
Pros
Great crew and good food
Cons
Drive times were very diligently watched and kept up with
Good work environment.
Server, Hostess, and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCMay 18, 2018
Good work environment.
Most managers were good at their jobs, though others were not.
Great work-flow.
Good pay.
Coworkers were supportive and helpful towards one another.
Production, management, and driver
Delivery Driver, Production and Manager (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHMay 18, 2018
Daily workflow with Pizza Hut, you had many responsibilities, as production, you were preparing all the food to be ready for customers who came in or wanted delivery for their food. as a driver, you washed dishes, prepared the dough for the next day, broke boxes down, and delivered the pizza or other products to customers homes. as a manager, your duties are to make sure things run smoothly and that everything is getting done before the day ends
pizza maker
Pizza maker (Former Employee) –  Oxon Hill, MDMay 18, 2018
i answered phones.i made pizzas.i cleaned work area.i unloaded food trucks and inventoryed supplies.and at closing time i would mop floors,take trash out.
Pros
love pizza
Cons
not enough hours
fast paced job
Cook (Former Employee) –  Bemidji, MNMay 18, 2018
Fast paced job. food service is tough and you must be thinking ahead of the game. Always check expiration dates. Learn to be flexible and do more than just your one position. I cooked but I had to learn the cut table as well when things got busy. As a cook I was paid the same as the waitresses and drivers but I rarely got tips.
Pros
Free food.
Cons
Pay was the same as watress and drivers but no tips.
eh
Waitress and Cook (Former Employee) –  txMay 18, 2018
i mean its pizza and wings pasta
it was easy work and not very hard
customers were nice
easy clean up work
if u work hard you get your stuff done get out
Job for teenagers
Answering phones, server, delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, TXMay 18, 2018
Many workers at this job don't know what they're doing nor do they care. No benefits, no overtime, no raises, no professionalism. This job is a job for teenagers and shouldn't-and can't- develop into anything more.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
poor salary, no breaks, no befits, incompetence, entry level job, unmotivated employees
Fun workplace and GREAT FOOD.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, CAMay 17, 2018
Daily life at Pizza Hut is sometimes stressful but more enjoyable if anything. The staff there is usually very friendly. If pizzas are ever cold or if they are made wrong, we usually will give a refund or credit where due. The only hard part of the job at Pizza Hut, in my own opinion, is when there is just too many customers calling the joint and the restaurant is just too small and understaffed to feed so many. Otherwise we always enjoyed maximizing our efforts in order to serve our community.
Pros
Free lunch!
Cons
Minimum wage
productive
Cook /Supervisor Trainee (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 17, 2018
didn't really stay long but i was a manager trainee. I learned as much as I could as fast as I could. the manager was great at teaching and helping you become successful.
Pros
Clean
Cons
To much gossip in the work place
fast paced environment
Insider/Driver (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 17, 2018
It was very fast paced with really bad coworkers who slacked off a lot. Pizza Hut encourages smoking habits! There were unlimited breaks for smoking and the time limit on them were UN-capped. it was highly unfair to us non smokers who continued to work hard in the kitchen while smokers took breaks together and socialized outside.
depends on which store
Cook (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLMay 17, 2018
At the store I was I had full time but never made more than 30 hours per week. The environment was good and management too but not what I was looking for.
Cooking at pizza hut was fun
Cook (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, OHMay 17, 2018
If my wife did not get cancer, I would of stayed at pizza hut as a part time job. Management was good. Hours fit my needs at the time. I just had to move out of town so my wife could medical needs taken care of.
Pros
Nothing to say
Cons
Nothing to say
Fast paced and very busy
Team Member (Former Employee) –  VirginiaMay 17, 2018
Very fast paced job, barely had time to take a break. Before you knew it, it was time to clock out. Management was nice but co workers were sometimes hateful. The customers were actually more pleasurable than the co workers.
Pros
Discounted Food
Cons
short breaks and too hot
Relaxed and friendly
Pizza Hut Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 17, 2018
Was flexible with my schedule. Helped me a lot in calming down if there was a issue as well was never give a bad vibe about themselves. Nothing but smiles and laughs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss