Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Found 18,089 reviews matching the search See all 23,568 reviews
Slow paced and relaxed workplace
Pizza Hut Team Member (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 21, 2019
I learned the patience of dealing with stressed customers and learned how to quickly and efficiently take my customers order with less mistakes overall
Pros
Discounts with meals
Cons
Short breaks
Poor Overall
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAMarch 21, 2019
My experience working at Pizzahut was very poor..
Management had no idea how to "manage" the employees or building,
Inconsistent hours and shift changes throughtout the week
Poor work coniditions
work this minimum wage job where they demand your maximum effort!
Pros
N/a
Okay
Server (Former Employee) –  Buckhannon, WVMarch 21, 2019
It’s not the greatest place to work, or at least not where I was. I got taken advantage of and my work wasn’t always appreciated even when I went beyond my requirements.
no break table or coat rack
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 21, 2019
people have been forced to do 12 hour days without breaks due to mismanagement. We're in a lawsuit agaist the company because we've been being paid less than fast food minimum wage for almost a year now.
Pros
good tips
Cons
bad management
Pizza Hut cook (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAMarch 21, 2019
When being hired make sure you let the manager know what you want to work. Let them know if you want full time or part time so they know when to schedule you.
Pros
You get free small pan pizzas
Cons
No breaks
Great for teenagers
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  La Habra, CAMarch 21, 2019
Its a great place for teenagers straight out of high school. Easy hours and great environment. Very busy and fast pace. easy going managers and fun. Always a good vibe.
Pros
Flexible scheudles
Cons
mostly evening schedules
productive
Server (Former Employee) –  Honesdale, PAMarch 21, 2019
Working at pizza hut has its ups and downs. You get a discount on the food and unlimited sodas from the fountain. Upside of being a server anywhere is getting to meet all kinds of people.
Poor management
Customer Service, Sales, Waitress and Manager (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INMarch 21, 2019
Never would get raises and would not allow you to be full time or pay for insurance. Lazy co-workers and bosses that are not appropriate with their employees.
no fanny
Pizza Maker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tusayan, AZMarch 21, 2019
Was very hard an stresfull, you will work like a robot ,but if you don't have any choise then you need accept this job ,in this jobs many Native Americans, Mexican and Jamaican are employed.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
fhort breaks 15 min.
High Energy Workplace
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Belton, MOMarch 21, 2019
Very nice and comfy place to work at in the beginning and loved the job but lost a lot of workers and motivated staff, it was great tip money but got over worked and didn’t have the help needed.
Very fast paced working enviorment.
Take direct orders from supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALMarch 20, 2019
Pizza Hut is a very fast paced , hard working enviorment. The down side about it is that you don't get enough pay for the amount of hard work a dedication you put in to satisfy the customers.
family
Delivery Driver prep and dishes (Former Employee) –  Smithville, TNMarch 20, 2019
I loved working there so much they always made me feel at home and like family if I was able to advance and make more money work more hours I would have never left it is an excellent place to work
Pros
the people
Cons
short breaks
Okay place to work but only for a job
Pizza Maker (Current Employee) –  Slidell, LAMarch 20, 2019
Pizza Hut is a good place to work until you become one of the best employees and then they tend to use you. You hardly get raises and when you ask they laugh in your face. The management is okay, but they do not really do much either. The people are great to work with as long as you can handle customers on a daily basis, and do not need advancement, its the perfect job.
High stress, Inconsistent hours, Great company
Restaurant Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Pullman, WAMarch 20, 2019
Being a good manager here requires allot of communication, time management and problem solving. Most team members can be easily successful by showing up on time and working hard. The hours are inconsistent which can be stressful but normal for food service (Very flexible with college schedules) The high pace environment is exciting and the tips are nice. I have found upper management to be accessible, supportive and flexible.
Pros
Fun, Flexible, Good Tips
Cons
Fast Pace, Inconsistent Hours
Sucks but potheads have to work somewhere
Driver (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMarch 20, 2019
I was popping DPH, dramamines, and DXM caps the whole time. I don't know what that job is actually like outside of one giant robotrip. also, delivery pizza is all around gross food. Unsafe and unhealthy to be out delivering at 2 am.
Great Energy
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSMarch 20, 2019
Great place to work. Great Atmosphere, Great People, Great Benefits. I liked working as a delivery diver/Pizza Maker. It was a great opportunity that helped push me to better opportunities.
its ok
Shift Manager / delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Rockledge, FLMarch 20, 2019
I know every store run a little different. I loved my job when i first started it i could not ask for a better environment. My co workers are amazing.
This place is awful
Production worker (Former Employee) –  Hummelstown, PAMarch 20, 2019
Do not work here. The management is extremely poor and they only hire people that are unmotivated to get the job done. This makes it nearly impossible to accomplish even the most basic of tasks.
It’s. Job
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Gloucester, VAMarch 20, 2019
It’s a job nothing more nothing less. You should use it as a steppingstone and nothing more. The company will work with you but there is only so many stores and only so many managers.
team member (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, CAMarch 20, 2019
The job wasn't bad. You are on your feet all day. It can get hot and there are a lot of rules to make sure you are following for health and safety. overall, it was a fun temporary job. Great for a teenager or someone looking for temporary employment.
Pros
Fun environment.
Cons
Pay was not a living wage. Feet hurt at the end of the day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

56.6K

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

33%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss