Pizza Hut Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 1,701 reviews matching the search See all 23,982 reviews
Overall, just okay.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 19, 2019
Depending on location, the overall pace varies, often moderate to fast paced. Little to no chances of pay raises unless moving up in management. 40 paid sick hours. Hires those with a criminal record. Consistent hours. Drug tests if you do get an injury. Management is in the same boat in terms of work load.
Decent
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 19, 2019
Was a decent place to work for. Real fast paced, constantly going going going. Had great employees when I was there not sure about now though. Managers were alittle uptight
Unprofessionally managed and unsanitary work environment
Production Worker, customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Aston, PAApril 19, 2019
A typical day at work was predictable. I was assigned a station such as dish or wings or make, also counter at times. There was typically shortages in supplies and no soap for the dish washer. There were many unsanitary and unethical food environment issues, with no air conditioning and the majority of the time inconstant heating. I learned production and customer service from Pizza Hut and could do every task in the store I was assigned to.
disrespectful
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  The Colony, TXApril 18, 2019
being a csr sucked. at times it was fun but sometimes it was like running around with your head cutt off while you got a manager telling you to do everything while they sit around on their phone. or tell you that woman should do all the work and men should just sit there and watch cause thats what we are good for. the only thing i liked about this job was the drink discounts we had.
Pros
its a job
Cons
needs to pay more.
I learned a lot.
CSR, Server (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSApril 17, 2019
I had good and bad experiences. Good because I had fun with customers that came in sometimes, and got free personal pans and drinks. Tips were also great. Bad because management was slow sometimes and relied heavily on the employees without doing much. GM was nice, but the other managers were difficult. They don’t drug test so you have to deal with coworkers (and managers) that we’re high, thereby making you have to work even harder and making the work environment chaotic. And sometimes the store would use expired product. Gross. Poor pay for all the work that has to be done too. VERY disorganized and poor decision-making company to work for.
Pros
Free personal pans, drinks, tips
Cons
Poor environment, drug abuse while clocked in, overly stressful for amount of pay.
Fast paced job with little pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mason, OH, USApril 17, 2019
Stressful and busy with low pay and no raises for working hard. Practically played a manager's role with no compensation. Upper management (store management) was poor, lower management was good.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Busy, not fun, etc.
Productive place to work while in college
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Panorama City, CAApril 17, 2019
A typical day includes folding boxes, proofing food for the next day, and making deliveries. I learned overtime how to manage my routes, and how to manage making food faster for a rush for the day after. Most enjoyable part of the job was the discount on the food. Hardest part of the job is when your understaffed and have to do everything yourself.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short breaks
Company needs better employees and better management
Customer Service Representative/ Server (Former Employee) –  Searcy, ARApril 17, 2019
The employees and management was more worried about friendship then the overall well-being of the company. The most enjoyable part of the job was when employees were not gossiping and were actually working. A typical day at work would be employees talking among themselves until things at the work place was falling behind.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
everyone was unprofessional
Best work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 16, 2019
Everyone at work mad being there so worth it the environment so clean n positive . I never felt uncomfortable to ask for help . Everyone supportive and the managers allowed me to learn more then just my position
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Slow 75% of the time
Awesome
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Quebradillas, PRApril 15, 2019
Is a awesome place to work some time it could be stressful but is worth it just have to learn to smile let guess to choose seat give them menu, offer some deals appetizer dessert and be as nice as you can.
Pros
Discount
Cons
30 minutes of break
quick pace to meet goal
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Miami Beach, FLApril 15, 2019
pizza hut is a pretty nice place to work if you need extra pay or if you don't need that much pay. Management is nice and make sure your good with the job. Working here i learned about customer service and working as a team to meet a goal.
Overall Fun quick paced work but management is incompetent
Cook & Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Manor, TXApril 12, 2019
I worked at pizza hut for almost a year. Overall I have mixed feelings about working there. They hire pretty much anyone meaning that you can get stuck with incompetent co-workers/managers. Being a cook is fun if you like fast-paced work and its honestly very easy to make the pizzas. If they see you are a good worker you may get more hours, however, they will take advantage of you by scheduling fewer people to work the shifts you are working.
Pros
Small free meals, good hours if you are a good worker
Cons
Incompetent management/staff. No benefits until you've been working there for an entire year
horrible hours at the one i work for
Cook and CSR (Current Employee) –  Champaign, ILApril 11, 2019
i only work maybe 10 hours a week at the pay of $8.25/an hour. i cant pay any bills not even my phone bill with this job. i am used to working in retail and being trained on everything before being put to work on the most busy day for the week. i almost walked out on my second real day on the job.
Would not recomment unless youre 16-18
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 8, 2019
I personally would not recommend working here for anyone , I was payed 7.25 which i dont mind if i only worked for one position. But working here i was expected to work all positions , from cashier , drive through , cooking , cutting and packaging pizzas, answering phone calls even doing manager work counting money and taking care of unhappy customers.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
low pay, high employee expectations, overworked
Great first job just not the best pay
CSR/Cook (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCApril 8, 2019
This was my first job. Taught me the meaning of good customer service and being a team player. Loved my coworkers. Only reason i left was because of bad management and eventually getting a better paying job
Pros
20% discount off clock, easy to move up
Cons
Low pay
Depends on your location or GM
Customer Service Representative / Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAApril 8, 2019
Because Pizza Hut's have no cameras they can fire you for no reason with no proof, shift managers take advantage of their positions constantly and there can be alot of dishonest activity depending on who your employees are. Scheduling is always a mess, leaving the store with one employee or way too many... Gm prioritizes their shifts staffing and screws over their other managers making them work alone with no cook to save labor. Too much bs, not enough pay
Pros
discounted meals
Very fun place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 4, 2019
Working at Pizza Hut was super fun, I enjoyed my job. It was a a quick environment, you had to be fast an prep things for the next day. Management just not the best.
Adequate workplace that had trouble recognizing employee achievement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXApril 4, 2019
Pizza Hut is a fine job to have for a brief period of time. If you enjoy interacting with people and being part of a team, it can be fun and rewarding in that sense.
The pay and chance for advancement, however, can be mediocre.
Productive and a great place to work!
Hostess/CSR (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIApril 4, 2019
I've been employed here for over six years. When you get busy, you learn to communicate and things are just fine and even relaxed. Its only stressful when you're overwhelmed with call ins and carryout getting slowed down. But this does happen but we have a team that knows how to make each other laugh or at least smile in the middle of a dinner rush and that counts for something. Plus it does smell good around there. The only thing is you need to be sure to fill out the schedule availability sheet. Otherwise the managers? They may not know when to schedule you or how many.
Pros
Discounts, Good crew, Great Environment, good management
Cons
Shift misunderstandings
It's pizza hut
Customer Service Representative and Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 28, 2019
Anything from making pizzas, using the cash register, doing opening and closing duties, handling complaints from guests and/or employees

It is about as fun as it gets working in a fast food restaurant.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

56.7K

2.4InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight