Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Found 19,936 reviews matching the search See all 25,764 reviews
Excellent
Pizza Maker (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 21, 2019
It’s a great working evnviroent and helps people push them selves, they are very flexible with your hours especially if your are in school and have extra curricular activities
Pizza
Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 21, 2019
Work for the company for awhile great gray management when I got into the assistant manager's position I was placed at the store where I seen manager after manager leaves their job so I ended up moving to Denver for the KFC job
Terrible Place To Work (If You Had The Same Manager)
Server/Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 21, 2019
The manager broke both of her feet which meant I had to step up and be the leader for a long time. Everything ran completely smoothly. When she returned people began to quit and she would force people to walk out to keep them from obtaining a job with Pizza Hut again. I would not work there ever again. I gave this place a lot of time to grow and they never did.
Was a great experience
Manager (Former Employee) –  Muleshoe, TXAugust 21, 2019
I loved my job at Pizza Hut. It wasn’t until I was training to be the general manager that things changed. My boss wasn’t treating me fairly anymore and basically pushed me to quit.
Great place to work.
Chef (Current Employee) –  Moab, UTAugust 21, 2019
Great people to work with, a great group of managers that are very understanding and flexible. While I will be moving soon and leaving this town, I would happily work here again with these wonderful people.
Cashier supervisor
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rialto, CAAugust 21, 2019
Always moving around all they mostly care about is numbers. People can get sent home if there is no hours. End of night there is not enough staff sonetimes.
The World's Largest Pizza Chain
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Graham, NCAugust 21, 2019
Delivering for Pizza Hut was my first job. I can't really say I recommend it to anyone. My manager was pretty good at her job, but the rest of the staff was intolerable. The hours of driving, and the competitive nature of the delivery team was very stressful.
Fair place to deliver pizza
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WVAugust 21, 2019
Management was amazing. Understandable about personal problems. The support staff, cooks and crew are all great. For a part time job earning extra money in the evening and weekends it's wonderful.
Petty
Manager (Current Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDAugust 21, 2019
I’ve worked at 3 locations and only one was good. Locations are petty and if you don’t “fit” the crew tries to make you feel bad. Managers let them get away with this. You can’t call HR cause you will either be fired or transferred to another location. The more you trained you are the worse hours you get cause they just put you where they need a body. The less you know the more hours you get because they can’t fit you other places. It’s backwards.
Pizza Hut
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Clinton, OkAugust 20, 2019
I really enjoyed working at Pizza Hut in clinton. They do not do a drug test but I never once got a ticket or into a wreck while at work or even after work.
Horrible place to work for with the new owners
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 20, 2019
Horrible company to work for with the new owners they walk around like they know everything don’t respect their employees. Harassed their employees question them about their sexuality if they’re dating anybody try to be in your personal business go around asking other employees about your personal business
Fast-Paced and Better Salary
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXAugust 20, 2019
Very face-paced work environment. The employees try their hardest and should definitely get paid more for the work they do and the customers they put up with.
all good but no ping pong table
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CAAugust 20, 2019
It was a good job where I had my office outside, always enjoying the street air and looking around without the complications of being inside the store. I enjoyed almost 20 years working there.
Not fantastic
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  ArizonaAugust 20, 2019
A typical day at work would Just be over cleaning the place because it gets very little orders. Or when it does get orders the orders will be messed up
Pros
Sometimes get food for free, you get discounts, it’s pretty easy
Cons
Management can be horrid sometimes, really slow a lot where you will be sitting around, stressful sometimes weirdly
a fun place to work with great bosses and employees
SHIFT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, NE 68701August 20, 2019
A great place to work with a fun enviroment working along team mebers, very fast paced and busy. I like the fact we were ther to create a fun dining atmosphere for all ages. The work was evenly distributed between all shifts each one responsible for a specific set of tasksfor opening and closing. The part of the job was meeting new people and assisting with their visit and giving them a great dining experience as well.
Pizza Hut
Server (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXAugust 20, 2019
Really good job as a beginner being a server I worked there part time and they were really flexible with my hours especially as a student in high school
Fun place to work but never seem to get appreciated for hard work.
Server (Current Employee) –  Bangor, MEAugust 20, 2019
Worked there for almost a year. The environment is relaxed and fun as long as you show up do your job and get it done right and in a timely manner. However dont expect to get appreciated for your hard work or get raises. Friendly team and company to work for but its not a long term job as advancement is also next to impossible.
I loved working at pizza hut
Cook/Server (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 20, 2019
i loved my coworkers there were so nice and friendly. and we would joke around and listen to music but still get our stuff done in time. We had a great team work.
Delivering was fun, if always on the road.
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Chickasha, OKAugust 20, 2019
The job was fun initially. Driving pizzas around, listening to your radio and making tips based on your performance was nice. However, any time spend in the store was pretty awful. Between answering phones that no one wants to answer, to cleaning huge garbage pails filled to the brim with dishes and hearing your other coworkers complain about how you get to leave the store. Tears up your vehicle, and what tips/salary is made does not make up for the automotive repair costs you will incur if employed for any length of time.
Pros
Freedom when on the road, music, and tips.
Cons
Any in-store work, management.
Coworkers make working there worth it
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 20, 2019
Pay is horrible, raise is once a year and pretty much nonexistent (like 10 cents and 15 cents if your lucky). Extremely on your back about numbers but always understaffed. So apply if you want but I wouldn’t recommend becoming a shift Manager unless your a robot , have absolutely no feelings and care for no one but yourself.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Customers, Management(not in the store)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

57.2K

2.4InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight