PJT Partners Careers and Employment
- Company size11 to 50
- Revenue$5M to $25M (USD)
You’re seeing all 18 jobs at PJT Partners because we can’t find any available jobs at PJT Partners close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Research Analyst - Restructuring & Special Situations Group
New York, NY
Compensation, Data and Analytics Specialist - Human Resources
New York, NY
Cashier in New York, NY
on February 18, 2020
Was a very simple cashier job, nothing special or too crazy. Gained more experience with cash registers, handling money, dealing with customers. Had to keep my work environment organized which is something I always succeed in.
Remote Freelance Designer in New York, NY
on May 21, 2018
it was ok for a time needs reform and more diversity and not sure what else would not recommend at all for anyone in an administrative role. bankers seemed to be ok
Contracted Print Operator /Mail Clerk in New York, NY
on April 17, 2018
this is a great small company. I was not a permanent worker there I was a contract employee. They didn't treat us temp work unfairly. I met some really great people at PJT
Executive Assistant/Office Manager in San Francisco, CA
on March 23, 2018
Would not recommend working for PJT as an assistant. If you are looking for a temporary admin position, maybe. Currently most assistants support and average of 5 people. Paid as if supporting 1 person. Bonuses and raise are not guaranteed.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- PJT Partners