PK Employee Reviews

United States3 reviews
there is really no room for advancement. the mangement is good. the CEO is very friend, but will not work with you when it comes to pay and looking to advance
It was a company that had alot of learning on a daily basis so it made going into nice because it was an always learning experience. Thru online training and one to one training it was a job that always kept one on its toes. I enjoyed being able to interact with the tenants in a one to one basis and knowing that the got to a point where it was comfortable for them to come in and be able to talk to the manager without feeling uncomfortable was a nice feeling. Once the Pk took over from the previous owners it became a fast paced environment for the reason they updated the office system to a more technology atmosphere.
Physical job. Heavy lifting of drywall and lumber. I became a very skilled forklift operator while employed there. I worked many over time hours while employed with PK/Erb Lumber.
Pros
Working outdoors
Cons
Hard pysical work
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.