PLANET MITSUBISHI Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
not good
Title Administrator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 18, 2018
face paced, cut throart, not a good workplace, I was laid off, last minute, and I was only working part time. Your space is not appreciated, nor is your qualifications.
Life Changing Job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 5, 2018
Dec 2 Made a year for me working here. we have put together a great group of people. Love working with my coworkers. I have learned a lot about selling cars, and even more about life and different lifestyles. This is definitely a Career that one can make a lot of money and provide for his or her Family. The owner of the Dealership is Truly dedicated to make sure that his employees are successful and fairly compensated. Best Job I have ever Had
Success feels good
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 5, 2018
Working for Planet Mitsubishi has truly allowed me to expand my idea of personal success. If you are willing to put in the work, they have a team and owner who will help get you not only to where you want to be, but push that idea even further. Every day you get to learn and grow. The team that they have put in place strive to better each other life. And there really isn’t more you could ask for when it come to working around these people everyday.
5 Star
Sales Rep (Full-Time) (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 15, 2017
Great company to work for. Everyone is very helpful and welcoming and the managers and owner really care about their employees. There are many opportunities to advance! 5 star rating!!
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 27, 2017
The boss is professional and supportive. The team environment makes it a great place to work! Auto sales is a lot of fun and anybody wanted to earn a professional income is welcome here.
$6000 guarantee is a blatant lie.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 17, 2017
I would regularly witness some reps making as little as $200 a week. The owner is complete mister, and an absolute crook.
Not a "Car" sales environment!
Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 30, 2016
Very hard and stressful. Goals that are completely unrealistic and not achievable by any means. The owner who also acts as the general manager is a disgrace to the automotive business. He treats his employees with no respect what so ever. On that note will not pay you on time; if at all. Myself and multiple managers were suspended without pay for a week. If you have any issues regarding anything the owner will cuss you out and further get physical and harass you. On the plus side, wait there is no positives for working with this company.
Pros
No positive
Cons
Owner, employee treatment, and disrespectful place to work.
Good reliable job.
Lot Manager/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Hempstead, NYMay 3, 2016
I have learned alot about the car business from the service to the sales. I am always busy with tasks this job keep me on my feet and keeps me active.
depends on teamwork
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 15, 2015
No matter where you work you have to have teamwork and if that's not there your day is going to be hard. I love helping when I'm needed.