Plastic Products Co., Inc. Employee Reviews

Good environment
Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, KYApril 12, 2017
I don't like the break schedule you only get 2 10s and one 15 min no 30. but good place to work. The management is nice and friendly they make you feel welcome.
Pros
7-3 good shift
Cons
Breaks are short
It's fast past and for me I liked it
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  West Branch, IAApril 7, 2017
It's a good place to work if u like to work some days and not all days the pay is good the people are friendly and helpful and are willing to show u how to do things
I work with some awesome people.
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  West Branch, IAJanuary 14, 2017
I work a lot of hours here. Spend time on all 3 shifts. The best part of working here is the people from the top down. Has almost a family atmosphere.
Unstable
Molding Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Greenfield, TNDecember 15, 2016
this place can offer a person good benefits and opportunities but it seems to never ben able to operate a full crew. The company gives to many LOW's (lack of work) daily without notice until the shift starts. The training lacks attention and the shift leaders are rude with attitudes towards new hires, training and overall doing the job they are required to do.
Pros
Potenional
Cons
Short breaks and to many LOW's
Great people to work with, a lot of things need to be changed as to how the plant is run, but it is getting better.
Quality Assurance Technician (Current Employee) –  Seneca, SCJuly 6, 2016
A typical day at work in the life of a Quality Technician is coming in to find out what is running and to make sure that the transition between the previous shift and my shift is smooth. Making sure all of my operators have everything they need before they start there day. I have learned how to make a decision and how to stand by it. I have also learned how to be a little more aggressive within my field in terms of making decisions. I have also learned to communicate better with everyone including upper management and being able to listen to the floor operators who run and make our bushiness what it is. The hardest part of my job is when making a decision in terms of quality being able to know if it was the right decision for the company and not knowing if I will get in trouble or not. That is actually part of the job though, the most enjoyable part of my job is making sure that first hand all the product that gets shipped out to our customers are made of the best quality.
Pros
Very Laid back environment, 100% Employee Owned, Great Benefits
Cons
Pay could be better, communication is lacking.
worked press oprator position eight hour night shift worked in quality for a short period also
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, KYJuly 2, 2016
Enjoyable job worked for two years filled in for qudid not ality control when people were absent did not like breathing some of the toxic fumes at times
Pros
eight hour shifts were great
Cons
breathing the fumes from some of the presses was alarming some fumes were toxic
Was hot and always on feet
Operator/Material handler (Former Employee) –  Greenville, KYJune 10, 2012
Poor management on the supervisors part , overall i liked the positions I held there but there was also a lot of small town politics !!
Pros
was close to home
Cons
didnt like supervisor