Platinum Consultants Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Door to door sales
Manager Adam Perini (Former Employee) –  Preston, IDSeptember 4, 2018
Had a great time traveling with a group of 15 to 20 members, I was just an employee that did my work and loved to learn more and more as time went on and it advanced me on my work ethic and sales that really built my character in a good way. I was always self motivated to keep on working long 12 hour days to get better and better at my work and to learn how to talk to people and get in habit of a better lifestyle. The team wasn't as motivated as I was so it created a lot of fallout with the structure of the team,.besides that i was working beside the manager to keep myself focused on my goals and I had lots of fun meeting new people and helping them out the best way i could for them.
Very productive and supportive environment
Web Designer/ Assistant to CEO (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 11, 2018
Platinum is a great place to work with a strong tight knit group of employees. It served as a perfect place for me to meet and greet with new people in the city allowing me to grow my connections and help a small company expand and grow.
A typical day at work
Unarmed Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 3, 2018
A typical day at work was not too stress inducing. After putting on the uniform for the shift, we all went to our stations and waited until customers could be properly checked in through the metal detectors. Throughout the shift fans would be monitored for weapons, sprays, and other illegal items that would be normally allowed inside the stadium. After each shift the areas were cleaned and maintained in a proper way and we would clock out.
Pros
Lunches, customer interaction
Cons
Fun place to work fast paced
Cocktail Waitress (Former Employee) –  Lemont, ILApril 29, 2018
setting up for big parties serving drinks and food meeting people learn to work with many people in a fast paced environment breaking down after parties cleaning and setting up rooms in country clubs
Pros
good money at the time easy n fast
Cons
limited work
Self motivating
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Kansas City MoApril 28, 2018
I work with all kinds of people and do enjoy the diversity of selling real estate. Learning to deal with all different personality, from buyers to sellers, young to old. Enjoy working with first time home buyers
Pros
working with new clients
Cons
working all hours
Platinum Management
Maintenance Supervisor (186units) (Current Employee) –  Antioch, CAApril 22, 2018
a typical work day involves cleaning the grounds upon arriving. Surprise inspections due to there being no communication with in the company. after grounds work orders are collected and distributed. while work orders are being done, I'm usually walking the property looking for things out of place, or things that needs to repainted.
Pros
stay busy
Cons
401k no communication within the company
Good workplace
Condominium Inspector (Former Employee) –  Destin, FLFebruary 18, 2018
Easy job, great pay for job. Very relaxed environments, was never being rushed. I was told of ways to improve my skills. Would definitely work here again.
Business Owner
Co-Founder/President (Former Employee) –  Metro DetroitJanuary 22, 2018
I started the company with a partner in 2004 and grew it to a seven figure organization with 5 internal employees. The opportunity developed my skills in leadership, operations, and business development.
Pros
self employed
Cons
self employed
Productive and benifitial in mind and body
Electrican Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Stoughton, MAJanuary 5, 2018
Great peolle to work for , they take their time to teach well. Very educated individuals that have much care for others and the company. Every single day there's a lot of work that we all get done.
Everyone has a part of job to do that is all very important. When working with this company, it really feels like your part of a family. When I need a ride to work, a co worker or the employer are glad to give us a ride. We have the choice of working weekends when it is available.
Pros
Great mentors
Cons
Cold whether
Great company
Lead Executive Career Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 3, 2017
This is a wonderful organization that gave me flexibility to build/lead a team of recruiters. They had great believe in me and allowed me to completely oversee the brand new contract side of the house.
A Constant/ competitive work environment
EXECUTIVE RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CAAugust 18, 2017
It was and fun place to work traveled a lot. Created a great social networking skills. developed soft skills. Learned to bring out work mind state to accomplish any task.
Pros
stress free environment
Its not the best job but its not worst either you might get overworked
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Sw meridian , Embassy SuitesJuly 31, 2017
Its a cool job but there's no actual schedule and the pay is a week behind , and sometimes your check my come late or you might have to get payedin cash because the checks come from dallas
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
15 min break, work in the heat with all black on
about the job
Executive Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNJuly 26, 2017
provided employment opportunity for candidates. I couldn't work with everyone unhappy in the same office space. some had bad customer service skills. couldn't work around bad energy.
Pros
own office space
Cons
was pushed to work to hard
Great work environment!
Association Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 29, 2017
While working at Platinum Management, I always enjoyed going to work and those I worked with. There was never a boring day and I was constantly learning and advancing my knowledge of HOA's.
Education & Training Consultant
Direct Marketing Sales Associate & Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, TXJune 16, 2017
It's okay, I wish the group was a litter more consistent and that there were better bonuses or salary negotiation or actual training or like any form of paperwork to legally maintain relevant records of employment or employee retention.

I do like the autonomy; however, the lack of professionalism in this company is vehemently dissatisfying to the point of looking for another means of employment.

I have no idea who I work for. I have never spoken to him, if he even exists? I like "Clean" business..

This company seems shady as all get out.
Good workplace just a lot of long far travel
Working Foreman (Current Employee) –  Boardman, OHFebruary 8, 2017
Enjoy the work just looking to be closer to home for family. I started young and grew with this company to its current position. Leaving again is for family and better possibilities.
Pros
Good owners
Cons
No healthcare
Great place to work.
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNJanuary 12, 2017
Get to location and meet with Supervisor for plans of the day. work until sundown.

hard work really does pay off.

my Management here had its ups and downs but overall, made my job a great experience.

My co-workers were pleasant to be around and very knowledgeable when it came to changing job sits.

heavy lifting.

Great pay
Best CNAs amd Nurses and Unit Managers Ive ever worked with
Assistant Director (Former Employee) –  Millsboro, DENovember 9, 2016
This facility had a fantastic staff. Work well as a team. Lots of Drama at times. Became a facility most interested in the money then the best interest of the patient. Will accept all rehab patients regardless of the capability of providing the care they need.
Pros
Staff CNA amd nurses
Cons
Favortism & targeting to eliminate specific staff members
Friendly but could be better
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJOctober 24, 2016
Very nice people to work with but salary based on commission.The work start at 11:30 am with preparing the speach and some training. At 2:00 pm you are outside with the area address where you have to go to visit door to door customers. And you come back to the office at 8:30 pm to resume your day.
Pros
People
Cons
Salary
Fun and very fast pace work environment.
Executive Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 6, 2016
Getting everyone hyped and motivated to start their work day. I have learned to manage and supervise over 15+ people. Try to make it fun as we work hard to flip rooms quickly as possible at a airport property hotel. My coworkers love and respect me as I do them. I've learned a lot about people of different cultures and having patience with people as well. Hardest part is trying to still keep business flowing when short staffed.
Pros
employee free lunches provided.
Cons
healthcare/benefits