Plato's Closet Employee Review

View all Plato's Closet reviews

A very fun and motivating work environment with many inspirational employees.
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COJune 12, 2019
A typical day at work would be stocking racks and making sure all items of clothing were in the correct place and color coded. I learned that costumers enjoy having clothing color coded if they are looking for a specific color. Every coworker I have had at this job has always been very outgoing and fun to be around. The workplace culture is very moving and exciting to be in, while doing our job positions we always checked in on costumers and made sure they can find anything they may be looking for. The hardest part of this job would be making sure everything is color coded and put in the correct sizing categories because costumers tend to move the clothing around the store. The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to see people smile while shopping or as they were leaving and being able to help them find what they need.

Other Plato's Closet Employee Reviews

The management was very poor.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJuly 17, 2019
The Plato's Closet I worked at had a very inconsistent manager. Even though I showed up early and stayed late on my shift, I was called incompetent and told I wasn't reliable when I was put in the hospital for two weeks. I tried to contact my manager multiple times during that period but she never responded.
productive day with a decent staff
Shift Supervisor/Keyholder (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAJuly 17, 2019
the day can occasionally be frustrating, but overall it is a friendly environment to be a part of. a customer isn't always correct, but you do have to try to accommodate them the best way possible. the hardest part is event days just because of the fast pace, but if you keep calm, it goes smoothly. which is basically the nature of the entire job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plato's Closet. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight