Plato's Closet Employee Review

View all Plato's Closet reviews

Fun workplace !!
Part Time Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJune 3, 2019
Quick paced work environment it was fun outgoing and always up and being at customer needs ! I loved this job overall the only thing that threw it off was the pay .

Other Plato's Closet Employee Reviews

The management was very poor.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJuly 17, 2019
The Plato's Closet I worked at had a very inconsistent manager. Even though I showed up early and stayed late on my shift, I was called incompetent and told I wasn't reliable when I was put in the hospital for two weeks. I tried to contact my manager multiple times during that period but she never responded.
productive day with a decent staff
Shift Supervisor/Keyholder (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAJuly 17, 2019
the day can occasionally be frustrating, but overall it is a friendly environment to be a part of. a customer isn't always correct, but you do have to try to accommodate them the best way possible. the hardest part is event days just because of the fast pace, but if you keep calm, it goes smoothly. which is basically the nature of the entire job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plato's Closet. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight