Plaza Motors Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Car business is not for everyone
Sales and Leasing (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOOctober 29, 2017
Amount of work hours leaded me, after 20 plus years , to burn out and lack of interest in the job. No quality of life , just work. Man agent turnover at a wholesale rate. Inconsistent procedures and processes.
Team Oriented
Business Develpoment Representative (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 15, 2017
The team environment of Plaza Motors is awesome. Everyone shares similar dreams and aspirations and it’s great to see people helping each other achieve their goals.
I never dreamed I would work in an environment quite like Plaza Motors. When I thought business, I always expected a stuffy, stressful office – here there is always energy and positivity. I find myself laughing and really enjoying being around my coworkers every day. I never left the office in a bad mood
Pros
never left the office in a bad mood
Cons
healthcare
Great startup company
Service Advisor manager (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTJanuary 31, 2017
This company started by 2 people who slowly did their best, to be honest with the customer and grow slowly but surely, in 2 years their reputation of great customer service gave them the edge over other dealers.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOAugust 2, 2016
I would not recommend this company to anyone trying to gain experience in the automotive field. I would not recommend this company at all.
Pros
no pros
Cons
all cons
Great Place to work
Porter (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 3, 2016
Plaza was a great summer job and i wish i could have stayed there longer. however i was just getting into the core of my nursing classes and needed the time to study so i had to give it up unfortunately. The job was easy and fun, because i was able to drive very nice cars and meet many amazing people. My Coworkers were very genuine people and I leanred quickly from them.
Pros
40 hours a week
Cons
Had to work in the summer heat which got old at times
good company to work for
Painter Helper, Running Express lane (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOSeptember 13, 2015
boss was great, fast paced environment, great coworkers. Jobs were organized and always finished on time. overall great company to work for
Plaza Motors
Wash Attendant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 30, 2015
Clock in
To be customer savvy and have appreciation for cleaning the customers cars.
Cooperate well with your supervisors and respect the decision they make that can help you advance within the company.
Work as a team to get the task done for the day.
Getting backed up on cars and having to get them prepared for the customers in a timely manner.
Getting the opportunity to wash luxury cars for others and getting good results on how good you prepared their car for them.
Plaza Motors was a great learning experience for me
Data Entry Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOApril 27, 2015
Plaza Motors was a great work experience for me it helped me with my data entry experience. It was a very laid back work environment managers and co-workers were like a family. The hardest part of my job was leaving for me because everything else was a breeze for me. The most enjoyable part of my job was being in my own work space doing my job listening to my preference of music and learning the car business from some of the salesmen throughout plaza motors.
Great job
service porter (Current Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOApril 12, 2015
Walk in get ready for a hard working friendly day. Most people were very kind and wanted immediate service and I was there to greet with a smile. The job was not hard at all the most enjoyable thing was meeting new people and personalities.
Pros
great cars
Cons
Excellent employee benefits and excellent employee relations.
Business Planning Manager (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRSeptember 15, 2014
Excellent employee benefits and excellent employee relations. Excellent work pace and family activities.Monthly seminars related to the auto industry and other employee matters.
Pros
Employees seminars on a monthly basis which included lunch.
Not a suggested work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 13, 2014
No room to advance.
High employment turnover.

I learned how to co-exist with a wide range of personalities.
Nice Customers
Lead Receptionist (Former Employee) –  maryland heights moDecember 24, 2012
For the most part it was ok working at Plaza Motors wish management didn't force me to have to leave the company.
i enjoyed the job
Porter (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 23, 2012
Taking customer cars from place to place. I learned how to talk people. My manager was a good person. I got along with my co-workers so that was cool. delivering cars to the customer houses. driving exotic cars.
Very organized church and school
Service Porter (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOOctober 8, 2012
My day consisted of cleaning the church and school which taught me organization and perfection